„Oh wow, that place is really cool,“ Steven said, as they entered Justin’s studio in the basement.


All of them sneaked downstairs, as no one was watching. The girls made themselves comfortable at Justin’s big leather sofa. Ryan sat down next to Lisa, waiting for Steven to find the pot. Steven opened one drawer and found a small plastic bag under some documents. 


„This was pretty easy,“ he said self satisfied, holding the bag in his hand. 


Then he sat down at a stool and begun making a joint. Lisa was curiously watching him. She never smoked pot before, being excited about the experience. Violet was feeling the same way. 


When Steven was finished he lighted the joint up and took a deep puff. 


„Oh fuck… this stuff is pretty strong…“ he said, before handing the joint over to Ryan. 


Ryan inhaled deeply. Lisa noticed his pupils dilating. Suddenly she wasn’t sure, if this was a good idea. Ryan gave her another sexy smile and handed the joint over. She hesitated to take it. 


„Don’t say you’ll chicken out of it,“ he teased. 


Lisa grabbed the joint in the next moment and took a small puff. Immediately she started coughing. The boys chuckled. 


„Don’t worry, the first puff is the worst,“ Steven said. 


Lisa gave the joint to Violet. 


„No. I’m passing,“ Violet said, regretting that she agreed to go with them in first place. „I think we should go, Liz.“ 


„I’m not going anywhere, V,“ Lisa contradicted and took another puff. 


This time she managed not coughing. Steven took the joint out of her hand, smoked and gave it to Ryan. 


„Liz. I mean it. I want to go,“ Violet said, before Lisa took another puff. 


Lisa noticed the drugs taking control. She felt a pleasant dizziness, while her whole body was completely relaxing.“ 


„Then go,“ she said to her friend.


„Are you serious?“ Violet replied, giving her an outraged look. 


„Yes, I am serious.“


Violet stood up from the sofa and rushed upstairs. 


„Your friend has a stick in her ass,“ Steven said with a shady smile in his face. 


Lisa didn’t reply, leaning deep into the sofa. Ryan put his arm around her shoulders. She was stoned and didn’t stop him. 



Violet was brutally tensed, as she returned to the party. It seemed like even more guests arrived in the meanwhile. The house was so crowded, that she couldn’t find Phin to tell him what was going on in the basement.


„V?“ she suddenly heard a male voice saying. She turned around and saw Silas standing next to her. „Are you okay?“


„I am. But Lizzy is not,“ she said nervously. 


„What do you mean, she’s not?“ he asked concerned. 


„She’s smoking pot with two guys in the basement.“  


Silas turned uneasy. 


„You mean my dad’s pot?“ 


„Yes. I agreed to join them, but then I changed my mind. I asked Liz to leave with me, but she refused and continued smoking.“ 


„Fuck,“ Silas said.


In the next second he rushed to the basement. Violet followed him with little distance. 



Lisa was taking another deep puff. 


„This stuff is sooooo goooood…“ she babbled, having a big satisfied grin in her face. 


The guys exchanged dirty glances. 


„I guess she’s having enough,“ Steven said, taking the joint out of her hand. 


Ryan turned in her direction. He was still having his arm around her shoulders. He put his other hand carefully on her thigh and moved his fingers slowly under her tight dress. 


„What about having a little more fun with us, hm?“


In the same moment Silas entered the studio. He saw Ryan’s hand at Lisa’s thigh and turned furious. He rushed to the sofa, grabbed Ryan by his collar and made him stand in front of him.


„You fucking asshole!!! Get the fuck out of my house!!!“


Ryan was too high to defend himself. 


„Cool down, bro. What’s your problem?“ he asked with a smugly grin. 


„You just touched a sixteen years old and ask me what’s my fucking problem?!“ Silas hissed, pushing him away from his body. 


„No way man… that chick isn’t sixteen,“ Ryan talked back. 


„Yes, she is,“ Violet said. 


„Get the fuck out of here, before I call the cops!“ Silas yelled. 


Steven stood up and grabbed Ryan’s arm. 


„Come on, dude. I don’t need another report.“ 


Both guys disappeared in the next moment. Lisa was watching the scene, not being sure, if she was dreaming or not. Silas knelt down in front her, being terribly worried. 


„Lizzy, hey, are you alright?“ he asked concerned. 


„Why do you care, hm?“ She murmured. 


„Jesus, she’s completely high. What do we do now?“ Violet panicked. 


„I’ll bring her home.“ 


„What? No, you can’t bring her home in this condition. If her parents see her like that, she’ll be grounded forever,“ Violet contradicted. 


„It’s after midnight. I bet they already went to bed.“


„But she was supposed to return home with Jake. He will look for her at some point.“ 


„Then go find Jake and tell him Lizzy didn’t feel well and that I offered to bring her home.“


„Okay.“ 


Violet returned upstairs to look for Jake. Silas grabbed Lizzy’s hands and made her stand up.


„Can you walk?“ he asked, supporting her with his arm around her waist. 


„If I say no, will you carry me home?“ she giggled. 


„Lizzy, come on. Pull yourself together.“


He went with her out of the studio and stopped standing at the front door. 


„Look, I’ve had a drink, so we need to walk. Do you think you can manage that?“ he asked her. 


Lisa giggled again. Then she bent down and got rid of her high heels.


„Yap. I can walk. But you carry my shoes, at least,“ she replied. 


He took her heels and opened the door. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story