The air smells sooooo goooood. It’s unbelievable how goooood the air smells,“ Lisa said.


Silas smirked. He remembered his first experience with pot and understood pretty well what she was talking about. 


„Did you already notice the sky full of stars?“ he asked her. 


Lisa stopped walking and looked up.


„Oh.My.Goodness. This is sooooo beautifuuuuul! Did you ever see something beautiful like this, Si?“


Silas looked at her and got lost in the moment. He needed to admit her beauty was incomparable to anything else he ever saw in his life. He wondered why he didn’t notice earlier how beautiful she was. Lisa suddenly stumbled. Silas reacted in time and grabbed her waist.


„Uuuuups,“ she giggled. 


He smiled back, still holding her. 


„I suggest you focus on looking straight ahead.“ 


Suddenly she moved her head closer to his body and inhaled deeply. 


„Gosh, Silas… you smell sooooo goooood, as well. What is this…? It’s so so goooood…“


Silas rolled his eyes.


„Come on, Liz. Let’s keep walking or we will never arrive at your place.“



Few minutes later they finally reached the Chasez’s house. Lisa had trouble keeping herself awake. 


„I’m sooooo tired, Si.“ 


„Come on girl, we’re almost there.“ 


„But my knees are so week.“


Again he grabbed her waist to support her. He entered the code to open the gate and went with her to the front door.


„I need the key, Lizzy.“ 


Lisa smiled dirty.


„It’s in my bra.“


Silas frowned. 


„Your bra?“ 


She nodded, still grinning. 


„Could you please give it to me?“


Lisa bit her lower lip and pushed one hand into her bra. 


„Here you go,“ she giggled. 


Silas took the key and opened up. He was relieved that nobody seemed to be awake that late. He noticed in the next moment, that Lisa was slowly passing out. 


„Come on Lizzy, you almost made it.“ 


But it was too late. She couldn’t hold herself on her feed any longer and fell into his arms. Silas reacted in time and lifted her up. Then he carried her into her bedroom. Luckily the door to her room was open. He went inside and put her down on her bed carefully. 


„Si…“ he heard her whispering.


„Yes?“ 


„I can’t sleep in that dress… mom will kill me… it’s her favorite…“ 


„Lizzy… I can’t help you dressing it off… just keep in on. I’m sure it will be fine.“


„Please just open the zipper.“ 


Silas hesitated, but finally decided to help. She rolled on her side to let him open the dress carefully. This intimate moment made him nervous. 


„You need anything else? Something to drink?“ 


„Ya, I’m thirsty.“


„Okay, I’ll bring you some water from the kitchen and be right back. 


When Silas left her room, Lisa put the dress off and crawled under the blanket, just wearing her underwear. Silas returned one minute later. He put the bottle at her bedside table. She was almost asleep. 


„Good night, Tinkerbell.“ 


Lisa’s eyes were already closed, but she smiled hearing him say that. 


„I like when you call me this.“ she whispered. 


„Really?“ 


„Yes. It makes me feel special.“


Silas smirked. 


„Believe me, you are very special, Lizzy.“ 


„I love you Silas. I want nobody else but you. And I’ll wait for you, as long as it takes.“ 


Lisa told him that she loved him countless times before. But this time it felt completely different for him. It was the first time he took her love declaration seriously. Her genuine words burned into his heart. While she slowly drifted away, he continued staring at her. He tried hard to understand what was happening to him. He never experienced something like this before. His unexpected emotions where completely overwhelming. He was deeply concerned, that she was able doing this to him. 


„Fuck,“ he talked to himself. 


He grabbed his face and took a deep breath. Then he decided to leave. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story