Lisa got lost in thoughts for a short moment. 


„I wouldn’t say that,“ she finally replied. 


Violet frowned. 


„Why? Aren’t you happy with Phin anymore?“ 


„Of course I am… but…“ 


„He’s not… him.“ Violet finished her best friend’s sentence. 


Lisa gave her a sad look and nodded. Violet took her hand and pulled her into her arms. 


„I’m sorry, Liz. I didn’t want opening wounds.“ 


„I’m good, don’t worry.“ 


„Hey ladies,“ they suddenly heard a male voice saying. 


The girls released each other, seeing Phin entering the patio. 


„Hey babe, here you are,“ Lisa said happily and hurried into his direction. 


Phin grabbed her face with both hands and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. 


„I’m sorry I let you down with the whole work. It’s just…“ 


„I know. Don’t worry,“ Lisa interrupted him and kissed him again. „I’m happy you’re here now.“


Eve was preparing lunch in the kitchen. She saw her daughter kissing her boyfriend through the window and got lost in thoughts. Phin, with his curly blond hair and his ocean blue eyes looked exactly like his father. Both also shared the same character, being incredibly charming and sweet, knowing exactly how to make people like them. It was no big surprise that Phin also became passionate about music in a very young age, like Justin did. 


Jake showed up in the kitchen short time later and brought Eve back to reality. 


„I’m hungry,“ he said naughty and kissed his mother’s cheek. 


„Set the table, at least,“ she replied, still being angry with him, that he didn’t help her preparing lunch. 


„Oh, Phin is back. I need to talk to him first,“ Jake replied, seeing his best friend at the patio with the girls. 


„No food for you!“ Eve shouted, before Jake left the kitchen.


„I’m your first born. You won’t let me die of starvation,“ he talked back, giving her another naughty smile. 



„Hey, JC,“ Violet said, seeing Jake coming closer. 


He smiled all over his face and stopped standing in front of her, with his hands in his pockets. She was holding a ballon in her hand, smiling back at him. 


„Hey, V… how are you?“ he asked shyly.


Lisa and Phin were watching the scene from distance, being busy putting torches into the grass. 


„When will he finally ask her out?“ Phin said. 


„Dunno. You tell me. He’s your best friend. And your bandmate,“ Lisa replied.

 

„You’re right. I’ll try to make him step out of his comfort zone tonight.“ 


After talking to Violet for a moment, Jake joint Phin and Lisa. 


„What did Eric say?“ he asked Phin. 


„Everything’s fine. We made sure there will be no delay with the album release,“ Phin answered. 


„Good. I’ll be finished with the fine tuning tonight.“


„It’s a masterpiece, bro. I can’t wait to bring that baby out,“ Phin said with a big smile in his face. 


Jake smiled back and nodded. 


„Me, too.“



After having lunch together, Jake disappeared in the studio. Violet returned home to make herself ready for her best friend’s birthday party, after finishing the decoration work. Eve relaxed at the sofa, before making herself ready, as well. Phin was still at the patio with Lisa and sneaked up from behind. He put his arms gently around her waist and pulled her close to his body.


„What about some quality time before your guests show up?“ he whispered in her ear. 


Lisa smiled all over her face.


„I need to have a shower urgently.“ 


„Guess what… me, too…“ 


He placed gently kisses at her neck, giving her goosebumps.


„Timberlake… stop turning me on…“ she complained half seriously. 


„But I want you so bad…“ 



Lisa pulled Phin into her bedroom on the first floor and shut the door. Then she started kissing him wildly and made him sit at the age of her bed. She undressed her floaty yellow summer dress and sat down at his lap. Then she grabbed the end of his shirt and got rid of it in a second. Phin was already on fire, breathing heavy. 


„I thought there will be shower sex,“ he said with a dirty smile. 


„You know I like it when you’re sweaty,“ she replied and pressed her lips on his. 


Phin opened her pink bra, before turning around and making her lie under his body. She helped him out of his jeans quickly. Finally he dressed off his briefs and pulled down her panties. 


„Please baby… I need you now,“ she begged.


Phin gave her another dirty smile before he entered her gently. 


„Oh yeees…“ 


He took her hands above her head and interlocked their fingers, while thrusting her deep, but slow. 


„You feel so good… I can’t get enough of you…“ he whispered, before kissing her lips again.


Lisa moved her hips to his rhythm and felt her peak building up quickly. Then she broke their kiss.


„Oh Phiiiiin… yeeees… I’m so close…“ 


„Me, too baby… just let go…“ 



Phin stayed on top of her and placed gentle kisses on Lisa’s face. She loved his affection, enjoying her caresses.


„Lizzy…“ he finally whispered. 


She looked into his deep blue eyes and smiled.


„Yes?“ 


„I wanna marry you.“


She smiled harder and stroke his wild blond hair. 


„Did you just propose?“ 


He smiled back and kissed her lips softly. 


„See that as a pre-announcement.“


She giggled. 


„Pre-announcement?“ 


„Look… I could go to Harry Winston and buy you the most expensive ring they have but… the ring I want give to you should come from me, not from my father’s bank account.“ 


„What are you trying to say?“ 


„I wanna buy you a breathtaking ring from money I made myself. This is important to me.“ 


Lisa pulled his head closer to kiss him again. 


„Phineas Timberlake. This is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.“ 



Hours later Eve was standing at the patio with a glass of Champagne in her hand and watching the scene. It was short after midnight. The house and the patio was full of young people. Everybody just finished congratulating her daughter to her 21 birthday. Phin and Jake even performed one of their songs from the unreleased album to surprise her. It was Phin’s favorite track, as he wrote it himself about her. Lisa was touched into tears after their beautiful ballad. She fell around Phin’s neck and kissed him like no one was watching. 


Eve was incredibly relieved, when her daughter opened up to Phin three years ago. Definitely she didn’t make things easy for Phin. He had a crush on her since he was kid, but Lisa couldn’t care less at this point. But Phin never gave up, until his persistence finally paid off. She was the only girl he ever wanted. Since the day he won her heart, he treated her like the most precious thing in the world. She was his everything and everybody knew. Eve couldn’t imagine a better partner for her daughter than Phin. 


Suddenly the doorbell rang. As Lisa was busy chatting with some friends, Eve went inside to open up. She didn’t check the front camera, being sure it must be further party guests, just being late. After opening the gate, she opened the front door and saw a man parking his motor bike in front of the house. He was wearing destroyed jeans and worn out sneakers, a simple white shirt and a leather jacket. As he was wearing a helmet, she couldn’t see his face, yet. Eve came outside, curiously watching the man leaving his bike. 


In the next moment he put off his helmet. Eve’s heart immediately dropped. She was in deep shock. Her glass of Champagne slipped through her fingers and shattered at the ground. 


„Hi, M.“ 


Eve’s heart was beating hard against her chest. She needed a moment to sort her mind. 


„What the hell, Silas…?“ 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I appriacate your feedback a lot. Thank you for telling me what you think so far. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story