July, 2040


After talking on the phone to Violet about Phin’s birthday party and the fact, that she finally made some progress with Silas, Lisa left her bed and took a long shower. She allowed her mind drifting away for a moment, remembering the touch of Silas’s fingers on her naked skin, when he opened the zipper of her dress. She imagined him placing gentle kisses on her neck and her shoulders, while her right hand was moving south. As she reached her core, she moaned quietly, looking forward to a quick release. Of course it wasn’t the first time she imagined intimate moments with Silas while masturbating. 


„Lizzy! Breakfast is ready!“ Josh said, standing in front of her closed bathroom door. 


„Oh yeeeees!!!“ 


Josh frowned, not being sure, if she was talking to him or being busy with someone else.


„So? Is she coming?“ Eve asked, when he returned back in the kitchen. 


Josh raised his eyebrows, suppressing a smile. 


„Ummm… I guess…“


„Didn’t you ask?“


„Ummm… I believe she needs another minute.“


Eve couldn’t be more confused about his behavior.


„Is she okay?“


Josh tried hard staying serious. 


„Absolutely.“ 



Lisa appeared downstairs fifteen minutes later and sat down at the dining table next to Jake, who was busy with his phone. Josh was sitting opposite of her and smiling smugly. 


„Ummm, Liz, did you bring someone home tonight?“


Lisa gave him an irritated look. What did her father know? Maybe he saw Silas bringing her into her bedroom. Eve gave Josh an irritated look, as well. 


„What is going on?“ she asked curiously. 


„Nothing. I just asked a simple question,“ Josh replied, still grinning. 


„Silas brought her home because she didn’t feel well,“ Jake suddenly said, his eyes still on the phone. 


Josh choked on his coffee and Lisa immediately flushed. Eve’s confusion reached its peak.


„What does that mean… Silas brought you home because you didn’t feel well?“ 


Josh recovered from choking. Lisa rolled her eyes. 


„I just felt a little dizzy,“ she tried to play the situation down.


„Dizzy from what?“ Eve wanted to know. 


„But he left, right? He brought you home and then… he left the house?“ Josh assured himself. 


„Yes, dad, you can relax,“ Jake answered. „He returned to the party right after.“


Eve and Josh sighed relieved. Lisa was staring at them, still being irritated about the whole situation. 


„Wait. Does it mean, it would have been okay, if I brought a guy home, but not Silas?“ 


Jake put his phone aside, curiously following their conversation now. Eve and Josh exchanged glances. Then her dad cleared his throat. 


„We don’t mind, if you bring someone home… someone in your age.“


Lisa was processing. 


„You’re serious?“ 


„Well, yes. You’re 16. We wouldn’t be surprised, if you feel like…“ 


Josh suddenly stopped. He didn’t expect it would be so awkward talking to her daughter about that topic.


Lisa raised her eyebrows, waiting for him to continue. 


„Feel like what, dad?“ Jake teased, enjoying his father’s discomfort. 


Josh looked at his wife again, his eyes begging for help. Eve shook her head, being amused by his helplessness. 


„What your father tries to explain is, that we are aware of, you might be interested in having sex sooner or later. And it’s not a big deal for us, as long as you stay safe.“ 


„Is this really happening?“ Lisa asked in disbelief.


„They put me through this one year ago, sis. I’m just having a creepy deja vu,“ Jake teased. 


„Okay, let me bring a condom and a banana,“ Josh said next, to stress the situation a little more. 


Jake and Lisa immediately jumped up from their seats and hurried out of the dining room. 


Eve and Josh chuckled. 


„I deeply enjoy embarrassing them,“ Eve confessed. 


„Ya, it’s priceless,“ Josh replied. 




The same day Violet came over to hang out with Lisa. They’ve been sitting on her bed and painting their nails. Lisa’s phone received a text massage. 


„AJ and your bro are coming over to hang out at the pool. You and V wanna join us?“ [Phin]


Lisa’s eyes begun to shine, after reading Phin’s text. Going to the Timerlake’s house meant she would certainly meet Silas, as well. 


„What is it?“ Violet asked curiously. 


„Pool party,“ Lisa grinned dirty. 



Lisa sneaked into her parent’s bedroom to look for a bikini in her mother’s drawer. As she found what she was looking for, she returned into her room.


„You can’t be serious, Lizzy,“ Violet said, as her friend showed her the little red bikini. 


She just put on one of Lisa’s bikinis, which were definitely less sexy. 


„Why not?“


„Because it doesn’t fit. Your mom’s boobs are smaller than yours.


Lisa smiled smugly. 


„I know.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story