Half hour later Jake and the girls arrived at the Timberlake’s house. Phin was smiling adoringly at Lisa, when they entered the backyard. Alexander was already in the pool, lying on a mattress with an alcohol free cocktail in his hand. 


„Make yourself comfortable, guys,“ Phin said and went into the kitchen to bring further drinks. 


Lisa was wearing an airy summer dress, golden sandals and big sunglasses. Her wild, long hair was put together into a sleek bun. Phin stared at her through the big window, while preparing the cocktails. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and frightened. 


„Jesus, Si,“ he complained, giving his brother an annoyed look. „I thought you hang out with Nash today.“ 


„We meet later. He went out yesterday night and is still recovering,“ Silas replied. 


Phin continued making the cocktails and gazing outside, as Lisa begun undressing herself. Silas was curious what was distracting his brother and caught a glimpse of Lisa, as well. 


Lisa just undressed her sandals and continued with her dress. Her bikini top was exposing more than it should. Silas and Phin couldn’t trust their own eyes. Her sexy body was giving both of them a deep thrill. They continued staring at her without winking, until she suddenly noticed their glances. 


„This was perfect timing,“ Lisa was talking to herself in her mind. 


She was deeply excited about Silas’s attention, but she acted cool and turned slowly away to enter the pool. Phin spilled some juice in the meanwhile and didn’t notice. Silas returned back to reality first, as Lisa disappeared in the pool.


„Dude, watch out!“ he said to his brother. 


Phin frighted again, as he realized the mess he just caused. Hastily he grabbed a rag to tidy up. Silas realized, that his brother was still craving for Lisa. He knew Phin was having a crush on her for a very long time now. But something about the way he looked at her made him believe, that his affection became much stronger in the meanwhile. Suddenly a deep wave of jealously rushed through Silas’s body, as he imagined Phin being with her. He was concerned about his unexpected state of mind, not being sure how to handle it. 



Some time passed by. Silas was in his room for a while, still being busy sorting his mind. Finally he decided to go downstairs to see what was going on in the backyard. Pretending to prepare a sandwich, Silas stood at the kitchen island and looked outside. Lisa was lying at a lounger, enjoying the heat of the sun. As she could feel his gazes, she suddenly raised herself and looked inside the house. She noticed Silas in the kitchen.


„I need to pee,“ she said to Violet, who was lying at a lounger next to her. 


Violet was almost asleep. 


„K…“ she said lazily. 


Silas saw Lisa walking into the house, just wearing her bikini. His heart suddenly accelerated. 


„Hey Si,“ she said playfully, putting her sunglasses off and giving him a sexy smile. 


„Hey Tinkerbell,“ he replied, trying hard to cover up his excitement. 


She passed him by slowly. 


„Um, Liz…“ he said next, to make her stop. 


„Yes?“ she replied, coming few steps towards him. 


„Ummm… my text this morning. It was kind of creepy. I’m sorry for that.“ 


Lisa suddenly realized, that she didn’t reply to him, as Violet’s call distracted her. She came another step closer and stopped at the kitchen island opposite of him. 


„What exactly you dreamed about?“ she asked curiously.


Silas was truly nervous now. He couldn’t believe, that she was doing this to him. 


„Ummm… I forgot any details…“ he stammered. 


Lisa noticed his discomfort and enjoyed every second of it. She gave him another sexy smile, before she continued walking to the bathroom. 



As all kids were at their place anyway, Jessica and Justin decided to make a barbecue the same night and asked Eve, Josh, Lance and Michael to join them. When Eve and Josh arrived, Lisa was in the pool, laying lazily on the mattress with Violet. Eve came closer, crossed her arms and stopped standing in front of the pool. 


„Is this my bikini?“ she asked her daughter. 


Lisa rolled her eyes, ignoring her mother. Josh joined Eve and smiled. 


„See it as a compliment when your teenage daughter steals your clothes,“ he said to his wife. 


„I just don’t see the point. She goes shopping every week.“ 


Josh gave her an stern look.


„Ya, I noticed on the last credit card statement.“ 



When dinner was ready, Lisa made sure sitting opposite of Silas at their big outdoor table. Phin was sitting on her right side and Violet on her left. Silas and Phin were both relieved that she put her dress on for dinner, as her bikini was giving them a really tough time. 


„Hey ummm… I was wondering, maybe we could go on a trip together for few days?“ Phin asked at some point, looking at Jake and then at Alexander, Violet and Lisa. 


Lisa and Violet exchanged glances. 


„Ya, let’s do this. I’m super bored already and the summer just begun,“ Alexander replied. 


„What are you having on your mind?“ Jake wanted to know. 


„Dunno… maybe Palm Springs? What do you think, Liz?“ Phin replied, looking at her. 


She looked back at him, not being sure how to reply. Under usual circumstances she would’ve been amazed about the idea. But as Silas was back home, she didn’t feel like leaving town for several days with her friends. 


„Ummm, Lizzy…?“ Silas suddenly intervened. 


She gave him a surprised look, waiting for him to move on.


„Actually I wanted to ask for a favor…“ 


Lisa’s heart skipped a beat.


„What kind of favor?“ she asked curiously. 


„I have a casting for a Netflix series in one week. It’s a makeover from Dirty Dancing. Unfortunately I didn’t have any time to prepare myself, as I just returned from London.“


„Okay. And what does it have to do with me?“ Lisa asked confused. 


Silas bent into her direction and cleared his throat.“


„They want everybody to prepare a standard dance for the casting. But I don’t know anyone, who could be my dancing partner on short therm… accept you.“ 


Lisa’s heart begun racing. Was this really just happening? She needed all her strength to cover up her excitement. 


„Well, if someone can dance, it is Lizzy,“ Violet said, also feeling excited for her friend. 


Phin couldn’t believe, that his brother just sabotaged his plans. Impatiently he was waiting for Lisa’s response. 


Besides of fashion, Lisa was very passionate about dancing. She joined dancing classes since she was a little kid and even took part in dance competitions once in a while. No one at the table was truly surprised, that Silas decided asking her for help, as it completely made sense. 


„Hm,“ Lisa replied. „Palm Springs sounds better than spending hours in a studio for a whole week.“


Silas knew she was just playing games. 


„Well, but you owe me,“ he said boldly. 


Lisa raised her eyebrows. 


„Owe you for what?“


„Physics,“ he said, giving her a cheeky smile. „You passed your exams because of me.“ 


Lisa was suppressing a smile. She decided to let him believe, that it was true. 


„Okay, fine,“ she finally agreed.


„Good. We start tomorrow. I wanna do the final dance from Dirty Dancing.“


Lisa was shocked. 


„There’s no way we’ll manage that within just one week, Silas.“ 


„Why not? I thought you are that good?“ he provoked her. 


„I’m not the problem,“ she talked back. „You are the one I am worrying about.“


He gave her a deep look. 


„I want the final dance, Tinkerbell.“



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story