It was next morning. Eve and Josh were tidying up after having breakfast, as they heard somebody entering the house. Silas appeared in the kitchen seconds later, wearing a black tight shirt, black sweat shorts, white sneakers and a helmet under his arm.


Josh gave him a stern look. 


„Really? You're picking her up with your motorbike?“ 


Silas shrugged his shoulders.


„I don’t have a car, uncle C.“ 


„Lame excuse,“ Josh complained. „I hope you have a second helmet, at least.“


„Nope. I hoped she can have yours.“ 


„Poor Timberlakes don’t own further helmets. Or cars,“ Josh said cynically. 


Eve watched the scene, being amused. 


„Why is your husband so grumpy?“ Silas asked her. 


„Hangover,“ Eve replied, giving Josh a naughty smile. 


„Really? I can’t remember you drinking that much yesterday night, old man,“ Silas teased. 


„Old what?“ Josh talked back, giving him a warning look. 


Lisa entered the kitchen in the same moment. She was wearing a white crop top, a navy wrap skirt and silver dancing shoes. Her hair was put together into a sleek ponytail. 


Silas’s heart turned somersaults. He stared at her a little too long, without saying a word. 


„Is something wrong?“ she asked irritated. 


„Um… no… you just look so… professional.“ 


„Because I am.“ 


„You need a helmet, pumpkin,“ Josh interrupted them. 


He followed both outside and brought his helmet out of the garage. Lisa took it and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. Then she put it on and sat down behind Silas at his bike, embracing his upper body tightly. Silas started the engine and left the property with spinning wheels, to tease Josh a little more. 



Twenty minutes later both arrived at a dancing studio downtown. The place belonged to one of Justin’s friends. As nobody was around during summer time, Silas was allowed using the studio for practicing. 


Lisa begun making a warm up, while Silas was busy with his laptop. 


„Ummm… I suggest we watch the end scene first to study the steps,“ he said. 


„That’s not necessary. I know the steps,“ Lisa said confidently. 


Silas raised his eyebrows. 


„Are you saying you’re able to teach me the whole dance?“ 


„That’s what I’m here for, right?“ 


Silas didn’t expect she was prepared that well. 


„So, you want me to play some music?“ he asked next. „I made a Mambo mix.“ 


She chuckled. 


„Ya, show me your Mambo mix.“ 


Lisa finished her warm up and stopped standing in front of him. The smell of his perfume made her feel dizzy. She needed all her strength to pull herself together. 


„How are your dancing skills, Silas?“ she asked, looking deep into his eyes. 


„I’m better you might believe,“ he boasted. „Dancing was part of my studies.“ 


„Okay, cocky you. Then show me.“ 


Silas gave her a sheepish smile. Then he stepped back a little and begun moving his hips to the rhythm. Instead on focusing on his dancing, Lisa was busy watching his well trained body. Her mind drifted away into a dirty daydream.“


„So? What do you say?“ he asked, when the first song finished. 


Lisa returned back to reality. 


„Well… at least you have a sense of tact.“ 


Her sass was giving him an additional thrill. He needed to be very careful to not lose control over the situation. Slowly he came closer and brought both of them into dancing position. 


„Teach me the Mambo, Tinkerbell.“ 



 Few hours later:


„Let’s make a break, I’m completely sweaty,“ Silas panted. 


He didn’t expect dancing could be that exhausting. Then he laid down at the floor, catching his breath. 


„You have five minutes,“ Lisa said strictly, taking a deep gulp of water. 


He raised his head a little and gave her a desperate look. 


„But I’m dying… someone should fix that damn air-condition, before we continue…“ 


Lisa rolled her eyes. 


„You know what? No break for you. Stand up.“ 


„What? You can’t be serious!“


She gave him a stern look. 


„Silas Randall Timberlake. Move your lazy ass. NOW!“ 




Silas returned home short after 9 PM and found his father in the living room with a beer in his hand, watching telly. He let himself fall next to him at the sofa, taking a deep breath. 


„Lizzy brought you to your limits, hm?“ Justin teased. 


„I don’t think I’ll survive this week,“ Silas replied. 


Justin chuckled. 


If you think you feel shitty now, I better don’t tell you how you’ll feel next morning. 


Silas sighed. 


„I didn’t expect she could be such a badass. She put me through hell, dad.“ 


Justin took a sip of his beer, getting lost in thoughts. 


„Ya, that’s what chicks do…“ 


Silas frowned.


„Where’s mom?“ 


„Ummm… she went out.“ 


„On Monday?“ 


„Yap…“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story