Silas came few steps closer. He pierced Eve with his dark eyes, knowing she needed some time to process. With his right hand he run through his wild brown hair. His three-day-beard let him look older than he truly was. 


„Don’t you dare coming closer,“ Eve suddenly warned him. „You are not welcome here and you know it.“ 


Silas stopped walking and took a deep breath. He knew exactly what was expecting him, when he decided showing up without prior notice. 


„I wanna talk to her,“ he said calmly. 


„NO!“ Eve hissed. „It’s not gonna happen!“


Silas gave her a cynical smile. 


„You know, you can’t stop me anymore, M.“  


Eve’s eyes were filling with rage. 


„I give you 30 seconds to leave my property.“ 


She turned around in the next moment, went back inside the house and slammed the door. 


„Who’s was it?“ Eve suddenly heard Lisa saying and frightened again. 


She turned into her daughter’s direction, still being in shock. Lisa was giving her an irritated look.


„Mom, what happened?“ 


Eve tried very hard to pull herself together. 


„Nothing.“


„But someone was at the door, right? I heard the bell ringing.“ 


Eve couldn’t hide her desperation anymore. She didn’t want to lie to her daughter.


„Lizzy, please. Just let it be,“ she said as calm as possible. 


But of course Lisa didn’t let go. 


„Who was it, mom?“ she asked again. 


„Honey…“


„Just tell me.“ 


„Eve closed her eyes for a second.“


„He’s back…“ she almost whispered. 


Lisa immediately turned pale. Her heart started beating out of control. 


„What did you do, mom?“ she stammered, trying hard to process. 


„I asked him to leave.“ 


Lisa stared into her mother’s face. Then she suddenly panicked. Hectically she opened the front door and rushed out of the house. 


„Lizzy!!! What the hell are you doing?!“ Eve shouted, running after her. 


Lisa saw Silas on his bike, driving towards the gate. 


„WAIT!!!“ She screamed, as loud as she could. „WAIT!!!“ 


Silas suddenly stopped his bike. He saw Lisa running towards him from distance. 


„LISA! FOR GOD’S SAKE! STOP!“ Eve screamed. 


But her daughter didn’t listen. She reached Silas’ bike and stopped standing next to him. Silas noticed Eve coming closer. He put of his helmet. Lisa’s and his eyes met for a second. Both felt like the world just stopped spinning.


„Here, put this on,“ he finally said and gave her his helmet. 


Lisa did what he said and sat down at his bike behind him. He waited until she put her arms tight around his waist. Then he left the property with spinning tires. 


Eve couldn’t trust her own eyes. Did this really just happen? She was completely overwhelmed with the sudden situation, not knowing what to do next. 



Lisa was holding Silas’ chest tightly, as he was driving towards the coast on high speed. As his jacket wasn’t closed, she could feel his muscles under the thin fabric of his shirt. Her heart was still beating wildly. She tried to process the unexpected situation and sort her mind.


After fifteen minutes they reached an empty parking lot at the beach. It was almost completely dark. Lisa knew this place very well. It used to be their secret escape. 


Silas parked his bike and switched of the engine. Lisa turned incredibly nervous. She put the helmet off and dismount from his bike. Silas did the same, feeling deeply thrilled about the whole situation, as well. He stopped standing in front of her, getting lost in her eyes.


„Tinkerbell…“ 


Suddenly Lisa rushed towards him, looped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips on his. Immediately he embraced her body, pushing her close to his chest. His tongue slid into her mouth, playing with hers. He groaned silently, being terribly hungry for her irresistible taste. Lisa was glad that he was holding her tight. Her knees got too week to hold herself on her feet. She breathed heavy, desperately longing for more. 


„Si… please…“ 


Silas didn’t expect she would make things that easy for him. He couldn’t be more thrilled by her uninhibited desire for him, pressing his hardness against her core. In the next moment he grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. She looped her legs around his waist, as he was walking few steps towards a low wall right behind her. He made her sit on it, still kissing her passionately. Lisa didn’t waist any time. She grabbed the belt of his jeans and opened it in a second. Then she did the same with his zipper. She couldn’t resist pushing one hand inside his briefs. Silas moaned into her mouth by her touch. She felt his precum on her fingers. Impatiently his hands moved under her dress, grabbing the waistband of her panties. He stepped away for a second to get rid of it. Then he pushed himself between her legs again and pulled her hips closer to his. Suddenly he broke their kiss, looking into her eyes.


„Liz…“


„I’m on birth control…“ she interrupted him. 


He hesitated just for one second, before entering her deep and hard. Immediately he got lost in pure ecstasy. Lisa moaned loudly, while he was thrusting her the way she needed it. 


„Fuck, Lizzy… you’re so tight…“ he panted, not being sure how long he could keep himself from coming. 


„I’m ready for you…“ she moaned. Please make it harder…“


Silas did what she asked for and came hard inside of her.


„Oh fuck… Lizzzzz…!“ 


„Yeeeees… oh yeeeees Si…!“ 



Silas was still inside of her. Both were heavily panting for air, slowly returning back to reality. He placed another kiss on her lips. This time careful and soft. Suddenly she started sobbing. He slid out of her and grabbed her face with both hands. 


„Please don’t, Tink. Please don’t do this to me…“ he whispered. 


Making her cry was the last thing he wanted to happen. It was breaking his heart seeing her this way. He wiped away her tears with his thumbs. His own eyes started swimming. Then he pulled her body close to his and embraced her as tight as he could. She did the same, allowing herself crying with all her heart. 



Eve returned into the house. She needed a much stronger drink right now to calm down. She took a bottle of Vodka out of the minibar and went into the kitchen. 


„Hey M, did you see Lizzy?“ she heard a male voice from behind. 


She turned around, seeing Phin coming closer. 


„You said no hard stuff tonight,“ he teased, pointing at the bottle. 


Eve turned away and put two shot glasses out of the cupboard. Then she filled them up and gave one to Phin. He raised his eyebrows and smiled.


„Is there a reason for this?“ He wanted to know. 


„Yes,“ Eve answered and raised her glass.


Then she drunk it in one go. Phin did the same. 


„Will you explain to me?“ he asked next. 


Eve put her glass at the kitchen counter and stepped in front of him. Then she raised one hand cupped his face.


„You’re a good boy. I love you like my own son, you know that, right?“


Phin couldn’t be more confused about her unusual behavior. 


„Eve, are you okay?“ 


She gave him a pity look, not being sure how to reply. Then she nodded and left the situation. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story