July, 2045


After all unexpected events in the morning, Eve didn’t feel like meeting Sarah and Mateo for lunch. But she also didn’t want to cancel their weekly date on short term. 


„I you look tensed, what happened?“ Mateo immediately asked, when Eve arrived.


She gave him a quick hug and did the same to Sarah, before sitting down at their table. 


„Spill,“ Sarah pushed her. 


Eve sighed, before she begun explaining. 


„Silas is back.“


Sarah and Mateo exchanged glances. 


„Yes. We’ve been there yesterday and witnessed the scene during brunch,“ Sarah said. 


Eve continued talking. 


„Lisa slept with him and told Phin. As a result Phin broke up with her.“ 


„Oh shiiiiiit…“ Mateo squeaked. 


Sarah was also shocked. 


„Does it mean, Liz is with Silas again?!“ Mateo asked next.


Eve shook her head. 


„No. He doesn’t want to hurt his brother’s feelings.“


„Then why the hell he slept with his girl at first place?“ Sarah said. 


„It happened before Silas knew she was with Phin.“


Sarah and Mateo gave Eve an outraged look.


„Dirty bitch!“ both said at once. 


Eve sighed again. She didn’t like, that her friends talked about her daughter like that, but she didn’t contradict. 


„I know non of this is my business anymore. But the whole situation deeply upsets me. I feel like it’s my fault all of this is happening. I believe this are the consequences of my actions five years ago.“


„Eve, don’t do this to yourself. A lot of deep shit happened back in those days. You did what you needed to do as a mother. There was no other way,“ Sarah tried to comfort her. 


„Sarah is right. You did nothing wrong, honey,“ Mateo added. 


Eve got lost in thoughts. Her eyes filled with tears. 


„You don’t know the whole story…“




July, 2040


Silas was waiting outside for Lisa. His helmet was lying at the seat of his bike. His wild dark hair looked messy, but it suited him pretty well. He felt incredibly exhausted after their first dancing session the prior day. Every single muscle of his body was aching. He covered his tired eyes behind sunglasses. 


When Lisa left the house and saw him leaning against his bike, her heart immediately started pounding wildly against her chest. She was turned on and could do nothing about it. Still she managed acting cool and stopped standing in front of him. Seeing her caused the same reactions to Silas’s body. But he also kept his pokerface. 


„I’m barely alive,“ he complained. 


„Are you starting whining again, Silas?“ she teased. 


„Why are you so mean to me, hm?“


„I’m not mean. All I do is teaching you discipline,“ she talked back.


Silas couldn’t suppress a smile. Her confidence and her sass made her even more thrilling. He put on his helmet and sat at his bike. She did the same and embraced his body tightly. Being so close to him was definitely the best part of the day. 



They practiced their dance the whole day. Despite of the fact, that Lisa felt deeply attracted to him, she managed staying focused during their training. She was used to work hard for competitions and took her task as his teacher very seriously. Her diligence impressed Silas, as well as her endurance. He tried very hard not complaining, although she was really giving him a hard time. 


„Tink… this was it. I can’t anymore,“ he said in the early evening.


In his opinion they made enough progress. He was completely exhausted, craving for something to eat and sleep. 


„Sorry, Si. I forget about your age sometimes,“ she teased. 


He raised his eyebrows.


„My age?“ 


„Yap. I see the struggle. You’re heading towards your thirties…“ 


„Thirties?! I just turned 25!“ 


„Yes, that’s what I meant,“ she continued teasing. 


He came few steps towards her, with his arms crossed. 


„Are you really saying, you think I’m old?“ 


Lisa tried hard not to smile.


„I’m not saying anything. It’s your concerning physical condition which exposes you.“ 


„Concerning physical condition?!“ 


Lisa bit her lips, nodding. Suddenly Silas grabbed the end of his shirt and dressed it off. Lisa’s eyes went open wide, seeing his perfectly ripped upper body. His skin was a little sweaty, which gave her an additional deep thrill. She felt the excitement in her panties. Silas knew exactly what he was doing to her and smiled smugly. 


„I have terrible hot flashes. Must be my advanced age.“ 


Lisa was speechless, still staring. He gave her another naughty smile. Then he turned around and went to the bathroom.



The same night Lisa was lying at her bed, processing the events of the day. Then her phone started ringing and brought her back to reality. 


„I can’t talk V…“ she said, answering her best friend’s call.


„But I hear you talking,“ V replied. 


„Silas put his shirt off in front of my face today… I almost passed out…“ 


Violet sighed annoyed. 


„Okay… let’s talk about Silas. Again.“ 


„He looks so good… he’s unreal…“ 


„And he’s still nine years older than you.“


Lisa rolled her eyes.


„Why must you ruin my moment, hm?“ she complained. 


„As your best friend it’s my job to keep you from harm.“


„Harm? I was far away from any harm today.“ 


„But you’re working up into the whole situation and that’s not healthy.“ 


Lisa turned upset.


„I believed you’re on my side!“


„I am, Lizzy. Trust me, I really wish your dream being with him would come true, but… I don’t believe there is a chance. I wished I was wrong about that, but…“


„I’m tired,“ Lisa interrupted her friend. „Good night, V.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story