Lisa couldn’t focus on the movie, as she was processing Silas’s unexpected behavior. She was incredibly tensed again. 


Silas moved his head close to hers after a while. 


„Don’t you like the popcorn?“ he whispered in her ear, pointing at the big cup at his lap. 


Immediately he gave her another deep shiver. She smiled at him, grabbed some popcorn out of the cup and ate it. Silas knew exactly what he was doing to her and enjoyed every second of it. Again he moved his head close to hers.


„Are you thirsty?“ 


Lisa felt her panties getting wet. She was terribly close just falling around his neck and kissing him dizzy. She looked at him and shook her head slowly. His face was still dangerously close to hers. Somehow she managed bringing her dirty mind under control again. 


„Stop distracting me, Silas,“ she said sternly. 


He gave her smugly smile, before giving his attention back to the screen. 



„I don’t feel like going home already,“ Silas said, when the movie was over. 


Lisa looked at him, hardly believing, that he was interested spending even more time with her. 


„There’s is a fantastic ice cream shop around the corner,“ he added.


„Sounds good,“ Lisa replied, smiling at him. 


They made a short walk to the ice scream shop and ordered two cups with various flavors. Then they sat down at a free bench on the other street side. 


„Yours looks better than mine,“ Lisa said, gazing into his cup. 


„I’m not sharing,“ Silas replied, giving her a naughty smile. 


Lisa pouted. 


„Okay, just one bite,“ he agreed.


He put some ice cream at his spoon and fed her. 


„Mmmm, it’s so good,“ she said with full mouth. „I want more.“


„Forget it.“ 


Lisa pouted again. Silas sighed and rolled his eyes. 


„Fine, here,“ he said, giving her his cup. 


She smiled and gave him her cup in return. 


„Why the hell you chose yogurt? It’s disgusting,“ he complained after tasting her ice cream. 


Lisa giggled.


„Come on, let’s share at least,“ he negotiated. 


„What? No! You gave me yours, so it’s mine now,“ she continued giggling. 


He grabbed her hand with the spoon, before she reached her mouth and ate the bite. 


„You are impossible, Silas,“ she complained half seriously. 


„But you like it,“ he said cockily. 


There it was again. He was definitely flirting.


„Do I?“ she replied.


„We both know you do.“ 



When they finished fighting about the ice cream, Silas finally brought her home. Lisa’s tension reached its peak when he parked his bike in front of the house. Slowly she dismounted and put off her helmet. He switched off the engine and did the same. Lisa gave him a surprised look.


„What are you doing?“ she asked irritated. 


„It’s courtesy to escort the girl to the front door after having a date,“ he explained. 


Lisa’s heart begun running wild. She was hardly able to process, that this was really happening right now. 


She smiled shyly and walked with him to the front door. Then both stopped. She turned in his direction, trying hard to ignore her heart beating out of control.


„Thank you for everything, Silas. I couldn’t imagine a better first date than this. It was perfect,“ she said genuinely.


Then she came another step closer and hugged him tightly. He responded her embrace and took a deep breath of her delicate scent. Then they released each other. 


Silas raised his right hand and cupped her face gently. Lisa’s knees begun shaking. She felt like passing out any second. 


„It wasn’t perfect,“ he whispered. 


In the next second he closed the gab between their faces and kissed her lips softly. Lisa didn’t expect all of this. She was hardly able keeping herself on her legs. The touch of his lips on hers felt like heaven. It was better than in her wildest daydreams. Silas didn’t intend to overwhelm her too much. He suppressed his urge pressing his tongue into her mouth to taste her. Instead he slowly broke their kiss and gave her a loving smile. 


„Now it was perfect,“ he said.


Lisa wasn’t able to find her way back to reality, yet. She just stared at him, processing hard. Silas released her face and stepped back. 


„Good night, Tinkerbell.“ 


She watched him returning to his bike. He gave her another smile, before he put on his helmet. Then he started the engine and left the property. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story