July, 2045


Eve woke up slowly in bed. Justin was lying next to her at his belly, still being asleep. She looked at his peaceful face for a moment, remembering the prior day. When she came back from her lunch with Sarah and Mateo, she confessed, that she talked to them about their secret. Justin didn’t understand why she suddenly felt the urge sharing the whole story and got upset about it. 


Eve regretted their fight about that topic and wanted to make things right. She moved to his direction and caressed his hair softly to wake him up. Justin opened his eyes slowly.


„Hey…“ she said calmly. „Are you still mad at me?“


He turned on his side, giving her a stern look.


„I’m sorry that I upset you,“ she added. 


Justin couldn’t be angry with her for too long. He just loved her too much for being resentful. He raised his hand and cupped her face. Then he moved closer and kissed her forehead softly. 


„We’re good, don’t worry,“ he answered.  


She pressed her body against his and embraced him tightly. He hugged her back, deeply inhaling her scent. Then she raised her head and looked at him.


„I love you. I can’t express with words how grateful I am to have you.“ 


He smirked.


„You really have a bad conscience, hm?“ 


„Yes. But I mean what I’ve said.“


Justin turned their bodies, lying on top of her now. He was still grinning. 


„If you can’t express your gratitude with words, maybe you just show me, hm?“ 


She smiled back.


„Are we talking about classic make-up sex or other favors?“


„Uh… I didn’t expect there were several options…“ 


„There are. You just need to ask nicely…“ 


Justin gave her another dirty smile and pressed his hard cock against her core.


„I want you tongue on me… please…“ 



One our later Eve and Justin went downstairs to have some breakfast. Short time later Jake and Violet entered the kitchen as well, having the same plan. 


Eve gave both of them an irritated look.


„What’s wrong?“ Jake wanted to know. 


„Did you stay the night here, V?“ Eve asked, looking at her. 


„I did,“ Violet answered, being a little confused about the question. 


„Lizzy said she would spend the night at your place,“ Justin explained, also wondering about the situation.


 Violet frowned. 


„I didn’t talk to Lizzy yesterday. I tried calling her in the afternoon but her phone was switched off.“ 


Eve immediately got concerned. She grabbed her cell from the kitchen counter and called Lisa.


„Why is she panicking?“ Jake asked Justin. 


„Phin broke up with Lizzy yesterday morning,“ Justin answered. 


„WHAT?!“ Violet and Jake squeaked at once. 


„Damn it! Her phone is still switched off,“ Eve noticed, worrying deeply about her daughter. 


„Why Phin did that?!“ Jake continued asking. 


The others exchanged glances. 


„Spill!“ Jake pushed them. 


Eve took a deep breath. 


„She slept with Silas.“ 


Jake’s jaw dropped to the floor. He looked at Violet and realized, that she already knew. 


„How could she do that to him?!“ Jake said outraged. 


„There’s no time for blaming. We need to find her!“ Eve replied. 


„She must be with Silas. This is the only logical explanation,“ Jake answered. 


„I don’t think so. He told her, that he can’t be with her, as he doesn’t want to hurt Phin,“ Eve said.


Jake scoffed.


„That’s ridiculous! Then why he didn’t keep his hand off her in first place?!“


„Lizzy didn’t tell Silas, that she was with Phin as it happened,“ Justin said. 


Jake shook his head. 


„I can’t believe all of this.“


„Guys, please focus,“ Eve said next. „I have a terrible feeling. We need find out where she is.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story