Violet, Jake and Alexander started cheering, while Phin glanced sheepishly at Lisa. She looked back confidently, taking a sip of her Champagne. 


„AJ?“ Phin said next. „Truth or dare?“ 


„Dare of course!“ Alexander replied. 


„Only answer yes for an hour.“ Phin ordered. 


„What???“ Alexander squeaked, while everybody else started laughing. 


„AJ, can you give me a foot massage, please?“ Violet asked cheeky.


Alexander rolled his eyes.


„Yes.“


Violet giggled and placed one foot on her brother’s lap. 


„Do you think I look better than you?“ Jake teased next.


„Yes.“


„Do you give me a foot massage as well, when you’re finished with Violet’s?“ Phin asked. 


„Yes.“ 


After teasing Alexander over and over again, it was his turn picking someone. 


„Lizzy,“ he said, with a dirty grin in his face. „Truth or dare?“ 


„Dare,“ Lisa answered.


„Give someone in that hot tube a French kiss,“ Alexander ordered. 


Phin’s heart immediately accelerated. He glanced at Lisa, waiting impatiently for her next move. But Lisa turned into Violet’s direction. Violet gave her a confused look. Before Lisa had the chance kissing her, Violet stopped her. 


„Come on, Liz… not me… do Phin that little favor…“ she whispered. 


Lisa looked at her friend for a moment, thinking about, if this was a good idea or not. She didn’t want to sent wrong signals. On the other hand, this was just a stupid game. In the next second she turned away and pierced Phin with her big blue eyes. His heart skipped a beat. Slowly she moved in his direction. Then she sat down at his lap and put her arms around his neck. Phin felt himself getting hard. He turned incredibly nervous, praying to the universe she wouldn’t notice. Lisa looked deep in his eyes, before she closed the gab between their lips. Phin’s body got flooded with endorphins. He forgot the world around them and kissed her back carefully. 


Lisa was insecure what to do next, as she never French kissed someone before. Phin noticed her hesitation and opened his mouth slightly. She did the same, being grateful, that he took control. His tongue carefully slid into her mouth, meeting hers. Then he begun making slow circles. Her taste was better than in his wildest dreams. He wished this incredible moment would never end. 


Their friends were cheering loudly. Alexander grabbed his phone and made a picture. Right after he posted it on his social media channels with a note saying it’s getting hot in Palm Springs.


Lisa broke their kiss. While Phin needed to process what he’ve just experienced with her, she got deeply frustrated about the fact, that she didn’t enjoy their intimate moment. She wished Phin could make her feel the same way Silas did. Violet was right saying, that Phin was absolutely stunning. He was handsome and sexy, but also smart, funny and kind. Everything about him was perfect. But Lisa’s heart continued longing for the other Timberlake. 


 

Phin was flustered for the rest of the night, trying hard to pull himself together. He wasn’t sure how to behave in front of Lisa. He was aware of, that her kiss was just a part of their silly game. But still he worked up into the whole situation a little too hard. 


The group went inside the house after a while and dressed into comfortable clothes. Alexander found some old board games in a drawer and persuaded everyone playing monopoly with some extra rules including alcohol shots. 


Some time later Lisa’s cell started ringing. She left it at the dining table and stood up to check who was calling that late. As she saw the caller ID, her heart immediately dropped. It was Silas. Lisa was processing hard what to do. Under normal circumstances she wouldn’t answer his call, still being devastated because of his text message. But the alcohol in her veins gave her the necessary courage to pick up. 


„Yes?“


There was as short pause before Silas replied. 


„Tell everyone your mom is in the line. Then go to the front door and go outside.“ 


Lisa needed a second to sort her mind. What the hell was this about?


„Why?“ 


„Because I say so.“


Lisa was still processing. She wasn’t sure, if she should obey or not. 


„Who is it?“ she heard Jake asking. 


„It’s mom,“ Lisa lied. 


„Good girl,“ Silas said. „Now go outside.“ 


Nobody wondered, when Lisa left the room to speak to her mother privately. As she was the youngest, it made sense that Eve called to make sure everything was okay. 


Lisa’s hand was shaking, as she opened the front door. She was terribly nervous what would happened next. As she saw Silas standing in front of her, her knees immediately turned into jelly. She put her phone into her pocket, staring at him like seeing a ghost. He looked back, obviously being in a very bad mood. 


„Come out and close the door,“ he ordered. 


Lisa did what he said. Than she continued staring at him.


„How did you know where to find us?“ she stammered, completely not understanding why he showed up just like that.  


Silas was still holding his cell in his hand. He opened social media and showed her Alexander’s latest post. Lisa didn’t know, that he posted a picture from her kissing Phin. She was completely overwhelmed with the situation. 


„AJ also posted your coordinates,“ Silas said in a cynical tone. 


Lisa was still staring at the picture. He could tell by her embarrassed look, that she didn’t know it was online. He was terribly mad at her. As he found that picture by chance, his jealously made him almost lose his mind. The imagination what might happen next between her and his brother, let him panic. Immediately he made himself on his way to Palm Springs to keep her up from sleeping with Phin. 


„What the fuck are you doing, Liz?!“ he blamed her harshly. 


Lisa looked at him and decided, that he had no right talking to her like that. 


„Why do you care, hm? You made your point very clear yesterday night! That’s why I suggest you fuck the hell off!“ she yelled at him.


„So, this is revenge?! Making out with my brother to piss me off?!“ 


Lisa scoffed. 


„You really think I’m that low? If you believe this is how I deal with the situation, you don’t know me at all!“ 


„Then why the hell you did that?!“ he continued blaming her. 


„It was a stupid game! AJ forced me doing it! Are you happy now?!“ she hissed back. 


„No, I’m not!“


„I still don’t see the fucking problem, Silas!“ 


In the next second he grabbed her hips and pushed her body roughly against the closed door. Then he cupped her face with both hands and pressed his lips on hers. Hungrily he pushed his tongue inside her mouth, meeting hers. 


Lisa had no chance to process the situation. Again it was too much at once. His touch, his taste, his smell… all of it made her almost pass out. She couldn’t hold herself on her legs anymore. Luckily he was pressing her body so tight against the door, that she couldn’t collapse. Her breath was deep, while her heart was running out of control. 


Silas needed all his strength keeping his urge for her under control. He broke his demanding kiss, catching his breath. 


„You’re mine,“ he said with heavy voice. „Do you understand?“ 


Lisa was hardly alive. She never felt like this before. 


„Yes,“ she whispered.


„Good. Don’t forget that, when you go back inside.“ 


She just nodded, not being able saying more. 


„No word to anyone, Liz,“ he added. 


Again she nodded. 


Silas released her face slowly. Then he stepped back. Without saying another word, he went to his motorbike, which he parked at the street. He put on his helmet and gave her a last short look, before he started the engine and disappeared. 


Lisa watched him driving away. Her whole body still felt like on heavy drugs. It was impossible for her to handle what she just experienced. She stood there for a while, just staring at the street.



Few minutes later Phin decided to check on Lisa, as she didn’t return, yet. He went into the hall, opened the front door and saw her body falling towards his. Lisa was still leaning against the door and didn’t react in time, as he suddenly opened it.


„Of fuuuuuck…!“


Luckily Phin managed catching her body to keep her from falling. 


„Jesus, Liz! Are you alright?“ he asked concerned. 


She raised herself slowly and turned in his direction. 


„Yes, I’m good. Thank you.“ 


„You're sure?“ he assured himself.


„Maybe I drank too much. I guess I should go to bed…“



While the rest of the group continued playing, Lisa made herself ready for sleep and crawled into the king size bed. Short time later the door got open. Violet came inside to make sure, that her friend was okay. She sat down at the edge of the bed, looking at Lisa. 


„I’m good, V. Just tired. Don’t give me that pity look,“ Lisa said. 


„I know something is not okay. And I’m worried, because you’re not talking to me about it,“ Violet replied.


Lisa sat down, looking into her best friend’s eyes. 


„Listen. I don’t wanna be with Phin. Please don’t push me again.“ 




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story