The same night Eve and Josh were relaxing together in the bath tube. She was leaning against his chest, deeply enjoying his hot skin on hers and the silence around them. Josh was feeling the same way, gently caressing her breasts. 


„How are the chances…?“ he whispered in her ear after a while. 


„For what…?“ she asked, already knowing the answer. 


He was hard since they entered the bathtub. It was just a matter of time, until he would ask for sex. 


„You turning around, riding me hard…“


„We are here to relax, remember?“ she smiled. 


He squeezed her breast a little harder. 


„Imagine how relaxed you will be after coming for me…“ 


„I’m still not convinced…“ she teased. 


„Are you playing hard to get again?“ 


„Yes…“ 


His right hand moved down her belly, meeting her core very soon. 


Eve smiled in deep anticipation. 


„Hot for foreplay?“ he asked surprised. 


She nodded.  


„Who are you and what did you do to my impatient wife?“ he teased, while making small circles around her clit. 


„I think I should let you work little harder for your treat,“ she teased back. 


„You have no idea how much I enjoy working for you, baby…“ 


In the next moment he pushed two fingers gently inside of her and made her gasp for air. 


„Mmmmm…“ 


His thumb was pressing against her clit. She moved her hips up and down to extent the pleasure he was giving her.


„This is goooood…“


„You wanna come for me this way…?“ 


„Yeeeees…“ 


Josh accelerated his pace and made her moan louder. 


„I love watching you losing control…“


His hard cock was already aching, longing badly for some attention. Fortunately it didn’t take Eve long to reach the edge.


„Fuck… Josh… I’m close…“ 


He smiled dirty, making it a little harder to give her the last push.


„Oh goooood yeeeees…!“ 


She enjoyed the wave of pure satisfaction easing down slowly. 


„I’m really relaxed now,“ she said, smiling all over her face. 


„Baby… fuck me…“ 


Eve turned around.


„Please don’t torture me,“ he begged. „I need you so bad…“ 


She sat down at his lap and let him enter her in his full length. 


„Oh yes, mama…“




July, 2045


Lisa woke up in her grandmother’s old bed by the sound of the door bell. She needed a second to remember where she was. There was small alarm clock at the bedside table. She noticed it was already 10 AM. The door bell rang again. She stood up and went downstairs. 


„Good morning!“ Tom said with a big smile in his face. „I brought fresh buns for breakfast. And some groceries.“  


„Ummm… wow… that’s sweet of you…“ Lisa stammered.


She didn’t expect him showing up once again and bringing food for her. She let him enter the house and followed him into the kitchen. As he started unpacking his shopping, she noticed an old drip coffee maker at the counter. 


„Do you know how this works?“ she asked him.


He chuckled. 


„Yes, I know how this works,“ he said. „Lucky you I also brought some ground coffee and filter cones.“


He put everything he needed out of his bag and showed her how to start the machine. 


„It’s brutally complicated,“ Lisa said. 


„But still, it’s good. You’ll see,“ he answered. 


Their eyes met for a short moment. Lisa needed to admit, that he looked good. With his short dirty blond hair and his light grey-green eyes, he was not her usual type. Still, he was handsome, having a beautiful bright smile and a confident appearance. 


Lisa realized she was just wearing panties and a oversized t-shirt, hardly covering her butt. Her hair was completely messy. Tom was wearing destroyed jeans and a plain white shirt, being on socks, as he put off his shoes before entering the house.


„Scrambled eggs?“ he asked, bringing her back to reality. 


„Ummm, ya, sounds great,“ she replied. „Do you mind, if I dress into something less naked in the meanwhile?“


He chuckled again. 


„Feel free.“ 


Lisa returned upstairs and refreshed herself. Then she put on grey sweat shorts and a pink tanktop. Right after she realized, that her phone was still switched off. She put it out of her bag pack and turned little sick by the imagination what might have happened at home after she left the country without telling anyone. She decided she wasn’t in a mood right now being confronted with blames and put the phone aside. 


When she returned downstairs, Tom already set the old wooden dining table for breakfast with her grandmother’s nostalgic coffee set. Lisa felt like she travelled back in time. There was a pot with coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice, a basket with buns, various kinds of cheese and cold cuts, self made jam and a bowl with scrambled eggs.


„This looks delicious, thank you Tom,“ Lisa said, being surprised, that he made such an effort for a stranger. 


„My pleasure. Please sit,“ he replied. 


Both sat down opposite of each other at the table. She took a wholegrain bun out of the basket, while he filled their cups with coffee. 


„Taste the coffee,“ he said smiling at her. 


„Mmmmm… it’s really good,“ Lisa admitted, after taking a sip. 


„I told you,“ he boasted. 


She looked at him for a moment. 


„How old are you, Tom?“ 


He chuckled. 


„Does age matter?“ 


Lisa smiled back. 


„Well, not for me. I was just wondering…“


„I’m 21,“ he informed her.


Lisa smiled harder. 


„Best age,“ she said.


„I know you are, as well. I told my grandma about you. She remembered you must been five, when she met you sixteen years ago.“


„It’s true,“ Lisa replied. „I would love to meet your grandma.“ 


„Lucky you. She told me to invite your for dinner tonight,“ Tom said. 


„This is very sweet of her. Please tell her I’m happy to come.“ 

 

Chapter End Notes:

My chapters doesn't fit in one anymore here... dunno why...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story