The group arrived downtown with a taxi one hour later. Phin generously paid a bouncer to let them enter a club. The place was already crowded. All of them went to the bar and ordered drinks first. After finishing their cocktails, the girls went to the dance floor and started dancing. The boys ordered another round. Alexander met a cute guy at the bar and involved him into conversation. Jake used the undisturbed moment to encourage Phin doing the next step.


„Dude… it’s now or never. Instead of gazing at my sister, go and dance with her.“ 


Phin deeply sighed. 


„I don’t know, man. We’ve had a great time at the golf course. But I don’t have the feeling she’s interested in me.“ 


Jake grabbed his phone out of his pocket, opened social media and showed him the picture of Lisa kissing him in the jacuzzi. 


„That’s what you call not interested?“ he said to Phin. 


„You really think this meant something?“ Phin asked skeptically. 


„I’m pretty sure Lizzy never kissed a guy before. It definitely means something,“ Jake answered. 


Phin looked at Jake.


„What about you and Violet?“ 


„I really like her. But you know I just started dating someone else.“ 


„What happens in Palm Springs, stays in Palm Springs.“ 


Jake shook his head.


„I’m not a cheater, bro.“ 


„Could you just dance with her, at least?“ I don’t wanna spoil the girl’s dance on my own.“


„Fine.“ 


„Things are getting interesting, Liz,“ Violet said, seeing the guys coming closer. 


„Damn it.“ Lisa said.


Phin stopped standing in front of her, grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to his body. Then he started dancing with her. Jake did the same to Violet. Comparing with Lisa, Violet enjoyed every second with Jake to it’s full extent. 


After dancing with Phin for a while, Lisa decided she needed a break. 


„I’m thirsty,“ she said to him. 


„We could go into the lounge downstairs and have a drink,“ he suggested. „It’s less noisy.“


Lisa looked into his hungry eyes. She realized she needed to talk to him urgently and agreed going with him into the lounge. Phin smiled happily, grabbed her hand and went with her downstairs. They found a quiet table and let themselves fall at a cosy sofa next to each other. A waitress appeared and took their order. Short time later she served their cocktails. 


„You look beautiful tonight, Lizzy,“ Phin said shyly, taking a sip of his drink. 


„Phin… we need to talk,“ she replied seriously. 


„Okay. About what?“


Lisa realized it was harder than she expected. Phin was nothing else but sweet to her. He didn’t deserve getting hurt in any kind. But there was no other way. 


„I really like you,“ she said carefully, looking at him.  


He gave her a loving smile.


„I really like you, as well,“ he answered. 


Lisa closed her eyes for a short moment and took a deep breath. 


„The thing is… I like you as friend. Not more.“ 


Phin’s heart broke into pieces. He just stared at her, not knowing what to do next. Lisa noticed what she just did to him and felt awful. 


„You are an amazing person. It’s just…“ 


„I’m not Silas,“ he finished her sentence. 


Lisa’s heart dropped. She didn’t expect him reacting like that. 


„Phin…“ 


„You can’t have my brother, Liz,“ he interrupted her again. „No matter how hard you try, it’s not gonna happen.“ 


She just stared at him, not knowing how to reply. 


„You’re wasting your time waiting for someone, who will never love you back,“ Phin added. 


Then he stood up and left the situation. Lisa watched him walking away. After sorting her mind, she grabbed her cell out of her bag and started typing. 


„Do you love me?“ [Tinkerbell]


„Madly.“ [Future husband]


Her heart turned countless somersaults. She was still not believing this was really happening to her. 


„I wanna see you tonight.“ [Tinkerbell]


„On my way.“ [Future husband]



Lisa found the rest of the group at the bar short time later. Phin ignored her, sipping his cocktail. 


„What happened in the lounge?“ Violet whispered in her ear. 


„I told him I’m not interested,“ Lisa answered. 


Violet felt pity for Phin. He was such a great guy and didn’t deserve all of this. She wished she could change her best friend’s mind about him. But she knew, it was impossible. 


Half hour later the friends decided returning back to their vacation house. Phin was in a bad mood  and everybody noticed. 


As they arrived, Violet made herself ready for bed first and immediately fell into a deep sleep. Lisa was relieved that her friend passed out that fast, impatiently waiting for Silas. 


„I’m here, baby.“ [Future husband]


Lisa’s body begun shaking from excitement, as she received Silas’ massage twenty minutes later. The fact he was calling her baby gave her an additional thrill. She sneaked out of bed, dressed into grey sweat shorts and a cozy cardigan over a black tanktop and slipped into her white sneakers. Her hair was put together into a messy bun. She left the bedroom, making sure no one else was around. Quietly she went into the hallway and left the house. 


Silas was leaning against a low wall next to the entrance. As usual he was wearing destroyed black jeans and a simple black shirt. Lisa closed the door carefully, smiled all over her face and rushed in his direction. Then she fell around his neck and pressed her lips on his. Silas embraced her body tightly, kissing her back. She was terribly hungry for him. Her kisses got more demanding with every further second. 


„Tink… let’s go somewhere else… I don’t wanna get caught,“ he talked into her mouth. 


She stopped kissing him, gave him another bright smile and nodded. He took her hand and pulled her to his motorbike, parking at the street. He gave her his helmet and waited until she was sitting behind him safely. Then he started the engine and and hit the road. 


Silas took a narrow street to the top of a mountain. There was a viewpoint with a parking lot at the peak. Of course no one else was around in the middle of the night. Silas parked his bike. Both dismounted. Lisa put his helmet off and placed it on the seat. He took her hand again and pulled her to an small area with dried-out grass. Both sat down next to each other at the ground and enjoyed the breathtaking view at the valley.


„It’s beautiful here,“ Lisa said. 


„Peaceful and quiet,“ Silas added. 


Then he looked at her and smiled. She did the same. Her desire for him was impossible to handle. She moved closer to kiss his lips again. But Silas stopped her. 


„Easy, tiger. We need to talk about some rules, first,“ he said. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story