August, 2040


Some time has passed. Lisa and Silas continued seeing each other at their lonely beach almost every day. Both didn’t talk to anyone about their relationship. Lisa didn’t mind keeping their secret. She knew how much Silas was risking to be with her. But slowly she got frustrated about the fact, that the beach was the only place where they could be with each other without being afraid getting caught. She wished spending more time with him. But mostly she wished to do other things to him, instead just kissing. 


„My parents go out tonight. Jake won’t be home as well…“ [Tinkerbell]


„What are you trying to say?“ [Future husband]


„Please come over.“ [Tinkerbell]


„Tinky… you know I can’t.“ [Future husband]


„Yes, you can.“ [Tinkerbell]


„It’s too risky.“ [Future husband]


„Silas. I’m not gonna spend the next two years at that beach with you.“ [Tinkerbell]


Silas deeply sighed, reading Lisa’s message. He was aware of, that the beach wasn’t a long term solution. The risk getting caught at Lisa’s place wasn’t his problem. He was afraid of what would happen, if they were all alone in her bedroom. He knew she was craving badly for more intimacy. She wouldn’t stop him, no matter how far he would go. It was his responsibility keeping control. But he couldn’t tell, if he was able to resist her. 


As she could read his mind, Lisa sent another text:


„I promise to behave.“ [Tinkerbell]


Silas chuckled.


„Fine.“ [Future husband]




Few hours later.


Lisa was wearing a floaty light blue dress. Her hair was put together into a loose ponytail. She was preparing some pasta with cheese sauce in the kitchen.


Silas decided it was smart making a walk to Lisa’s place, instead taking his motorbike. As usual he let himself at the property on his own, using the code for the gate. The front door was open. Lisa heard him entering the house. 


„All clear?“ he shouted, already knowing no one else was around, as she texted him as soon as everybody left the house. 


„Yes!“ Lisa shouted back. 


Silas was wearing jeans and a random black shirt. He put off his dirty white sneakers and went into the kitchen. Lisa smiled all over her face and rushed in his direction. She fell around his neck and kissed him passionately. 


„You said you gonna behave…“ he talked into her mouth. 


She broke their kiss. 


„Fine… let’s put kissing on the no go list, as well,“ she said annoyed, turning away from him. 


He grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his arms. 


„Tinky, don’t get mad. I’m just kidding.“ 


They kissed again, this time gentle and slow. She was melting in his arms.


„I think you should behave, if you wanna have some dinner tonight,“ she whispered, breaking their kiss. 


Silas smiled adoringly at her. She smiled back and returned to the stove. He followed her and put his arms around her waist.


„Smells good,“ he said, placing a soft kiss on her shoulder. „Didn’t know my baby can cook.“ 


Lisa giggled. 


„You should taste it, before praising me.“


„Uh… you’re right… I almost forgot about your Chasez-genes.“


„Yup. There’s a fifty-fifty chance I’ll screw that pasta up.“ 


„I promise to be brave and eat it anyway.“ 


Lisa giggled again.


„It must be love.“


„Yes, it is.“ 


She turned her face in his direction and kissed him again. 


„Hey um, there’s some white wine in the fridge,“ she said next. 


„Really? You wanna fill me up?“ Silas joked.


Lisa ignored his comment.


„Be so kind and fill two glasses.“ 


„Your parents will notice, if the wine is missing, don’t you think?“ 


She rolled her eyes. 


„They aren’t idiots, Si. It’s not a big deal for them, if I have a glass. My mom is German, remember?“ 


„Fine,“ Silas gave in and did what she asked for. 



Both were relieved, that the pasta tasted good in the end. They enjoyed their meals in the dining room and tidied up the kitchen right after. 


„This was really nice. Thank you for making dinner for me,“ Silas said, when they finished. 


Lisa smiled at him and came closer. She put her arms around his waist, giving him an innocent look. 


„So… what now? Netflix at the sofa… or…?“ 


Silas raised his eyebrows.


„Or what?“ 


„Netflix in my bed…“ she replied, biting her lower lip. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

How do you feel about this website being deactivated in October this year? It makes me so sad...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story