The imagination going upstairs with her, was giving Silas a deep thrill. He was aware of how hard it would be to resist the temptation. But he also knew Lisa was craving badly for the next step.


„Your bed,“ he finally said, giving her a deep look.


Lisa’s heart begun racing. She couldn’t suppress a smile. Then she released his waist, grabbed his hand and went with him upstairs. As they arrived, she closed the door behind him and locked it. 


„Just in case,“ she said.


„In case of what?“ 


„Someone returns home early.“


„I see.“ 


Silas let himself fall at her queen size bed and opened his arm for her. She smiled at him, took the remote control and cuddled up into his arm. Then she switched on the telly and started Netflix. 


They begun watching a crime series. Lisa was hoping badly he would get bored very soon and start making out with her. She put one leg over his and made sure her floaty dress was exposing her ass a little bit. She also knew he was having a perfect view at her neckline from his perspective. Her free arm was resting at his lower belly. 


Silas exactly knew, that she put her sexy curves in focus on purpose. Her plan worked out pretty well. He was unable focusing on the series. Instead he was trying hard to stop his body from responding to the tempting situation. But it was hopeless. 


Lisa noticed the bump in his jeans very soon. She was unable suppressing a smile.


„Focus on the series, Tink,“ Silas said, seeing the big grin in her face. 


„I wished I could. But something is blocking my view.“ 


Her sass made things even worse. In his imagination he was already on top of her, getting rid of her panties. She noticed his breath getting deeper. Slowly she raised her head and looked at him. He stared back at her with hungry eyes. 


„Please let me touch you, Si…“ she whispered. 


Silas continued staring at her, not knowing what to do or what to say. No one else before freaked him as she did. Once again he realized how much power she was having over him.


„Si… I wanna touch you…“


He nodded carefully. Lisa turned terribly excited. She looked at his body and let her free hand run down his chest to his belt slowly. Then she opened it carefully, as well as the zipper of his jeans. Silas’s breath gone deeper. He watched her pulling down his jeans a little bit. Then she did the same to his boxer briefs, exposing his arousal. Lisa stared at him for a short moment, before taking him carefully into her hand.


„Mmmmm,“ Silas immediately groaned. 


She wasn’t sure what to do next. He noticed her insecurity and gave her a dirty smile. 


„Move your hand back and forth, baby… but slow…“ 


She did what he asked for. 


„Yes… this is good…“ 


Very soon some precum dropped on her fingers. 


„Si…?“


He smiled again.


„It means you’re doing great, baby,“ he said with heavy voice. „Make it a little harder… and faster…“ 


Lisa accelerated the pace, giving him more pressure.


„Yeeeees… like this… please don’t stop…“ 


Silas got lost in the moment, leaning deep into the pillow and closing his eyes.


„Just a little harder, baby…“ he groaned. 


Once again she gave him more pressure.


„Fuuuck… Lizzy…“


Lisa curiously watched him losing control. His cum squirt on her dress. She needed a moment to process what she just experienced. 


Silas slowly returned back to reality. He looked at her, his breath still being deep. 


„Is everything okay?“


She nodded. Then she looked at her dress. He smiled sheepishly. 


„Sorry, I should have warned you.“ 


She gave him a naughty look. 


„Now I need to dress it off.“ 


He turned serious, looking deep into her hungry eyes. 


„I agree to that fact.“ 


Lisa didn’t hesitate for a single second. She grabbed the end of her dress and got rid of it. Silas saw her in bikinis before, but this situation was different. Her pink lace lingerie looked sweet but brutally sexy at the same time.


„Are you aware of how beautiful you are?“ he said with low voice. 


She just smiled at him. He took her hand and made her lay down next to him on her back. Then he turned on his side, caressed her cheek and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.


„I’m gonna return your favor now,“ he whispered. 


Lisa’s breath immediately accelerated. She nodded in deep anticipation. Silas continued kissing her. His free hand moved up her body, reaching one of her breasts. He squeezed it gently through the fabric of her bra and made her gasp for air. 


„Si… please dress me off… I wanna feel your hands on me…“ 


He gave her a loving smile. 


„Today is not the day, baby… but I promise to make you feel good…“ he whispered back. 


His fingertips moved down her belly. Her breath went out of control, before he even reached her core. He enjoyed seeing her losing her mind. Very slowly his hand slid into her wet panties.


„Mmmmm…“ she moaned, as his fingers begun caressing her lips softly.


She spread her thighs a to give him full access. He didn’t want to torture her any longer and pressed two fingers against her clit. Lisa rolled her eyes. 


„Oooooh…“ 


He begun rubbing her gentle and slow. She got wetter for him with every further second, moaning with pure pleasure.


„You feel so good, baby… you have no idea what you’re doing to me…“ he whispered. 


His dick was craving again for attention. Lisa was lost in ecstasy, feeling her orgasm building up. He noticed and begun touching her harder. 


„Si… oh god… I’m coming…“ 


She let go in the very next second.


„SILAS…YES…!!!“



Short after, Jake arrived home. He parked his car in the garage and went inside. As usual he put off his shoes in the hallway and wondered about the dirty sneakers standing there. It weren’t his or his dad’s, that he knew for sure. 


„Liz?“ He said, entering the living area. 


But no one was around. He went upstairs next, being sure his sister must have an visitor. He stopped standing in front of her closed door, just hearing her telly in the background. He thought about to knock and check on her, but then he changed his mind and left her alone.



Lisa and Silas didn’t notice that Jake returned home, being busy making out. 


„I think it’s time to go,“ he said after some time.


Lisa pouted. He smiled at her and placed another soft kiss on her lips. 


„I can’t risk getting caught. Your dad would kill me.“ 


„My dad loves you like his own son.“ 


„I’m pretty sure he’ll change his mind when he finds out what I just did to you.“


„You can tell him you became my tutor again,“ she giggled. 


„Well, it’s not totally wrong,“ Silas replied with a dirty smile on his face. 


She kissed him again more passionately. 


„Tink… I mean it… you need to let me go.“ 


She broke their kiss and sighed with deep frustration. Silas kissed her forehead, stood up and begun closing his jeans. Lisa bit her lower lip, watching him. She felt different after what she experienced with him. It gave her new confidence knowing how to give him pleasure. 


„What?“ he asked little confused, as she didn’t stop staring. 


„You’re hot as fuck, Si… that’s all…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story