Both arrived at the lake after one hour. They looked for a quiet place close to the water and put the blanket at the grass. Then they laid down next to each other.


„This place is really beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here,“ Lisa said. 


„I’m happy you like it.“


Tom stood up in the next moment and begun undressing himself. Lisa gave him an irritated look. 


„You wanna swim?“ 


„Sure. That’s why we came here, right?“ 


„Um… actually I didn’t expect that… I’m not wearing a bikini.“ 


„But underwear.“ 


„Well, yes, but it’s not the same.“ 


„Why not?“ 


„It’s simply not.“ 


Tom chuckled. 


„Come on, don’t make a big deal out of it, L.A. girl.“ 


„Fine.“ 


Lisa stood up as well and put off her sandals and her floaty dress. Her light pink lace bra was matching her cute little panties. She was afraid, that the thin fabric would expose everything when getting wet. But it was too late to chicken out of the situation. 


Tom was focusing hard on not staring at her body. He didn’t expect her underwear being that sexy. 


Lisa on the other hand risked some glances, liking the fact, that Tom was well-built. She also liked his wild chest hair, which he never trimmed. Tom was the absolute opposite from all guys she knew from home. His whole appearance was completely effortless, but in a good way. 


„Ready?“ he asked, bringing her back to reality. 


„Yes,“ Lisa replied and went ahead. 


Her scantily dressed ass immediately caught Tom’s attention. He allowed himself enjoying the alluring view, until she disappeared in the water. 


„No complaints about the temperature?“ he asked surprised, entering the lake. 


„The pacific is always that cold. I’m used to it,“ Lisa explained. 


They swam a little, enjoying the refreshment after their long ride. 


Lisa was the first one returning to their blanket after some time. As they didn’t bring any towels, she just laid down and let the sun dry her body. 


Tom came outside a little later. Lisa’s nipples wear shining through her wet bra. He laid down next to her, deciding it would be better not risking another glance. 


„Tom?“ she asked after a while.


„Hm?“ 


„Why don’t you have a girlfriend?“ 


„Who says I’m not having a girlfriend?“ 


Lisa turned her head in his direction, giving him an irritated look. He couldn’t tell, if she was just surprised about what he just said or maybe even disappointed. 


„Are you having a girlfriend?“


„Does it matter?“


She got annoyed by his counter questions and turned her head away. 


„Let’s just change the subject,“ she said. 


He chuckled.


„I’m not having a girlfriend.“ 


„On purpose?“ 


„No.“


She got curious again and looked at him. 


„Why not?“ 


He gave her a sheepish smile. 


„Girls prefer guys with big money. Or a car, at least.“


Lisa giggled. 


„I like your bike.“ 


He smiled again.


„Are you hitting on me, L.A. girl?“ 


„Would you like me hitting on you?“ 


„Depends.“


„From what?“ 


„If you have a boyfriend or not.“ 


Lisa’s stomach dropped.


„No,“ she replied. 


„Why not?“


Suddenly her eyes filled with tears which she couldn’t control. Tom regretted, that he brought her in this situation. 


„I’m sorry. You don’t have to tell me,“ he apologized. 


„The thing is, that…“


„That what?“


„I’m toxic.“


Tom wasn’t surprised hearing her say that. He was aware of she was keeping secrets. 


„Do you wanna talk about it?“ he asked carefully. 


She looked at him for a moment, still fighting against her tears. 


„No. But I highly recommend not falling in love with me.“ 


„What, if it’s too late?“ 


Her stomach dropped again. She wondered how their conversation could turn into this within seconds. She wiped away some teardrops from her cheeks. 


„You better listen to what I say, Tom.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story