August, 2040


„Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear dad, happy birthday to you!“


Josh was touched hearing his kids and his wife singing for him. It was morning and he was still in bed. Eve was holding a self-made cheesecake in her hands with one candle in the middle. 


„Make a wish, dad!“ Lisa encouraged him. 


„I have everything I need,“ Josh replied, giving all of them a loving smile. 


„You could wish for a new car for your first born,“ Jake suggested, smiling cheeky. 


„What’s wrong with your current car?“ 


„Nothing. But there’s a new model on the market…“


Josh gave him a stern look.


„Forget it.“


„Honey, just blow out the candle,“ Eve pushed him. 


He did what she said. Eve put the cake aside and kissed him gently. 


„I love you, birthday boy.“


Lisa and Jake gave him a tight hug right after. 


Josh felt deeply blessed having all of them in his life. Sometimes he just couldn’t believe how lucky he was. Eve was still insanely in love with him. He was proud how great they managed keeping their passion for each other alive. His relationship to his son was very close. He was grateful, that Jake shared the same passion for music, being incredibly talented in singing and writing. Josh loved spending time in the studio with him. And then there was Lisa, his little princess. He enjoyed a lot, that she adored him like a hero. Her beautiful soul always reminded him of Eve. Like her mother, Lisa had easy game wrapping him around her little finger. But he didn’t mind at all. 



Eve and Josh knew there was no way keeping their friends from showing up in the evening to celebrate Josh’s birthday. Eve organized a caterer to supply them with dinner and drinks and decorated the house a little for the birthday boy. 


As she was setting the dining table, he sneaked up from behind and embraced her body tightly. 


„Next year I wanna celebrate just with you on a lonely island,“ he said and placed a soft kiss on her neck.


Eve smiled. 


„You say that every year. But then Justin starts whining until you change your mind.“ 


„Ya… I know… he’s such a pain in the ass.“ 


„But he loves you very much."


„I know someone he loves more…“ 


Eve gave him a stern look. He shrugged his shoulders.


„Just saying.“ 


Eve sighed. 


„It will be awkward seeing him with Jess tonight, knowing things are over. I wonder when they will finally talk to their boys.“


„I have no idea. But it’s not our business, cupcake.“ 



Lisa was deeply excited, standing in her closet. She wanted to look sexy tonight, knowing Silas would join her dad’s birthday party. Finally she decided wearing a navy tight off shoulder dress. It was bringing her curves perfectly into spotlight. She put her wild hair into a sleek bun, as it made her look more mature. With some expressive make up her look was finished. 



After 7 PM, the house filled with people quickly. The Timberlakes arrived at last. Lisa’s heart begun turning somersaults seeing Silas entering the living area. Their eyes immediately met. She didn’t know how to react. He gave her a quick smile, before he congratulated her father to his birthday. 


Phin seemed to feel uncomfortable seeing Lisa again. He was still struggling with the fact, that she was not responding his feelings. But he knew he needed to find a way dealing with the situation. 


Lisa made sure she was sitting opposite of Silas during dinner. Violet was sitting on her right and her brother on the left. Silas knew it wasn’t a coincident. Their dirty little secret was thrilling him. But at the same time he was afraid someone could find out. 


It didn’t take long until Lisa’s right foot met Silas’s calf. She was talking to Violet and eating her dish at the same time. Silas glanced at her, trying hard not acting suspicious. 


„So? When do you start shooting that Dirty Dancing series?“ Jake asked and brought him back to reality. 


Silas cleared his throat. 


„Um… next month. They just finished the cast. I’ll meet my co actors next week.“ 


„Will you get dancing classes?“ Jake wanted to know next. 


„Ya… they’ll have some professional dancers on the spot to teach us.“ 


Lisa listened to their conversation. 


„I’m happy to help, if you need some extra hours,“ she said, giving Silas a deep look. 


„I appreciate your offer, Tinky,“ he replied, staring back at her. 


She raised her foot in the next moment and pushed it between his thighs. Silas heart immediately accelerated. He grabbed her foot and squeezed it, not allowing her to turn him on. She pulled away in the next moment and stood up to grab some dessert from the buffet in the kitchen. 


Silas waited few seconds, before doing the same. He stopped standing next to her in front of the kitchen island. 


„Tink. Behave,“ he warned her. 


She gave him a sassy smile. 


„I’m not wearing panties,“ she whispered.


Silas couldn’t believe she was doing this to him. He didn’t know what to say. She gave him a wink before returning with some cake to the table. 



After having dinner, some guests relaxed with a glass of wine at the sofa. Others went at the patio to catch some fresh air. Eve was in the bathroom. When she came outside, she saw Justin waiting in front of the door. It was the first time them being all alone since she learned about his break up with Jess. 


Eve crossed her arms and stopped standing in front of him. He gave her an irritated look. 


„What?“ 


She raised her eyebrows, expecting him to know what she was having on her mind. But he continued playing the fool. 


„Why am I still in your head, Justin?“ she finally said. 


He gave her a deep look.


„I’m asking myself the same question.“ 


„This must stop.“


„It’s not like I didn’t try.“ 


She closed her eyes for a second and sighed. 


„It breaks my heart things with Jess are over. You make me feel guilty although I didn’t do anything.“ 


„No one is blaming you, M.“ 


She gave him a pity look, taking another deep breath. 


„You need to get over us.“


He lowered his head, staring at the ground. 


„I can’t.“ 


„Why not?“ 


„Tell me one good reason why I should stop loving you.“ 


„You can’t have me.“ 


He gave her a sheepish smile. 


„That’s not a good reason.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story