Silas was at the patio, sitting next to Josh and enjoying some Bourbon. He had a good view inside the house, watching Lisa standing in the kitchen and talking to Violet, who was just enjoining another piece of cake. Lisa noticed he was watching her and turned away to show him her back. 


„You dropped some cake, V,“ Lisa lied and bent to the floor, pretending picking up something. 


Her tight dress was hardly covering her ass. Silas wondered, if she really wasn’t wearing panties and got lost in the moment.


„I know what is going on,“ he suddenly heard Josh saying. 


Silas’s heart skipped a beat. He looked at Josh, feeling caught. 


„I’m in the same struggle,“ Josh added. 


Silas couldn’t be more confused as in that moment.


„You’re having an inner fight, if eating another cake or not.“ 


Silas chuckled. He was relieved Josh didn’t notice, that he was staring at his daughter’s ass instead at his birthday cake. 


„I know it’s wrong.“


„Still we should do that,“ Josh replied. „But don’t tell Eve.“ 


Both stood up and joined the girls in the kitchen.


„Dad. What are you doing?“ Lisa asked reproachfully, as he put a piece of cake on a plate. 


„Stop giving me that look. It’s my birthday,“ he talked back. 


„What’s wrong?“ Violet asked.


„His blood sugar level is too high. That’s why mom put him on diet.“  


„But he’s still in good shape for his age,“ Violet said. 


„What do you mean with his age?“ Josh said with full mouth. 


Eve entered the kitchen in the same moment. Josh hastily put his plate at the counter. She stopped standing in front of him, giving him a stern look. 


„It was Si’s idea,“ Josh lied. 


„What?!“ Silas talked back, also having another piece of cake.


„Don’t blame others for your weakness,“ Eve replied. 


Justin returned from the bathroom and joined the group. 


„Is C having cake again?“ 


„Yes. And he blames your son for persuading him,“ Eve answered. 


Josh rolled his eyes. 


„It’s a lie!“ Silas said with full mouth. 


„Did you forget what your doctor said?“ Justin blamed Josh. 


„On who’s side are you, hm?“ Josh complained. 


„Your wife’s, of course.“ 


„Traitor.“ 


Silas finished his cake and looked at Lisa, while their parents where still engrossed in their silly fight. Violet was listening to them, being amused. 


Lisa was staring back at Silas. He put his empty plate aside and came closer.


„Your dad’s studio…“ he whispered in her ear. 


A deep shiver run down her spine in deep anticipation. Silas gave her a hungry look, before he left the situation. 


Short time later Lisa sneaked into the basement, when no one else was watching. Slowly she went down the stairs, realizing Silas wasn’t around, yet. In the next moment she noticed the door opening up. Her heart started beating wildly against her chest, seeing Silas coming closer. He stopped standing in front of her and gave her a dirty smile. Then he took her hand and pulled her into the small recording room. He closed the door behind her. Then he pushed her against the opposite wall. Lisa was already on fire. She didn’t know what he was going to do to her, but she was sure, that he brought her into a sound-protected room for a reason. He pressed his body agains hers. His hands moved down her hips, meeting the end of her short dress. Slowly he pushed his fingers under the tight fabric. Lisa felt like passing out any second.


„Dirty little liar…“ he whispered, noticing her wearing panties. 


Lisa bit her lower lip, not feeling sorry. 


„Did you wish it was true?“ she whispered back. 


„I’m gonna make it true…“ 


In the next second he pulled down her panties and made them fall to the floor. Lisa was almost losing her mind.


„What now, Si?“ she asked, while her breath went out of control.


He gave her another dirty smile.


„I’m gonna eat you out.“ 


Her heart skipped a beat hearing him say that. He knew what he was doing to her and enjoyed every second of her excitement. Passionately he begun kissing her mouth to turn her on a little more. She kissed him back hungrily. Abruptly he broke their kiss and moved his mouth down her neckline. 


Lisa was already lost in ecstasy, hardly being able holding herself on her legs. She watched him going on his knees and pulling her dress higher. Slowly he moved his head to her core. As he finally placed gentle kisses on her lips, she already felt like exploding any moment. 


„Oh my god…“ 


He raised her left leg and rest it on his shoulder to get better access. With his tongue he begun making small circles around her clit. Aggressively she grabbed one hand into his hair.


„Awwwww… yeeeees…!“ 


He knew she wouldn’t make it long and gave her more pressure. 


„Silas… this is so goooood…“ she panted. 


What she just experienced with him felt better than in her wildest dreams. She had not the tiniest idea how much pleasure he was able to give her, without having classic sex. 


Silas sucked her gently now, waiting for her response. She begun moaning loudly, feeling her orgasm taking control. He did a little harder to give her the last push. Lisa couldn’t hold back any second longer. 


„YES! YEEES! OH FUCK YEEEEES…!!!“ 



Silas stood up slowly. Lisa was hardly able returning back to reality. Her breath was still deep. He kissed her mouth softly. 


„You have not idea how good you taste,“ he whispered. 


„I wanna taste you now,“ she replied. 


He smiled at her. 


„Another day.“


„Why?“ 


Again he placed a gentle kiss on her lips.


„I’m not ready letting you do this.“ 


„That’s unfair.“


„Stop arguing, Tink.“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story