Lisa nodded and stepped aside. He climbed into her bedroom and stopped standing in front of her. 


„Are you happy to see me?“ he asked shyly. 


She tried staying angry, but he made things pretty difficult for her. The last thing she expected was him taking the risk and sneaking inside the house through her window. 


Slowly she nodded. Silas smiled at her and came another step closer. Her heart was beating wild against her chest. He cupped her face with one hand.


„I need you to trust me, Tinkerbell,“ he said quietly. 


She pouted. 


„It’s not that easy.“ 


„Why not?“ 


„Because I can’t give you what other girls can.“


He smiled calmly at her. 


„You give me more anyone else could, my love.“ 


„You say that now. But someday you gonna realize what you’re missing.“


„I won’t,“ he interrupted her. 


„How can you be so sure, Silas?“ 


„Because I never loved someone like I love you.“


Lisa’s heart was melting. She fell around his neck and kissed him deep. Silas responded her hungry kiss. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. She looped her legs around him. He carried her to her bed and sat down at the edge, having her on her lap. 


She felt his hardness pressing against her core. 


„Si…“ she moaned into his mouth.


„Yes?“ 


„Let me please you the way you pleased me in the recording room…“ 


He broke their kiss, looking into her demanding eyes. 


„Please, Silas… let me…“ 


Just the imagination letting her doing this to him made his mind going crazy. He nodded carefully. Lisa bit her lower lip and gave him a naughty smile. Then she stood up slowly and pushed herself between his thighs. His heart was running out of control, while observing her. She went down on her knees, not losing eye contact. His excitement about what would happened next was hard to ignore. She enjoyed every second of it. Carefully she opened his belt and the buttons of his jeans. Silas leaned back a little and let her pull down his pants and his briefs. Lisa stared at his hardness, not being sure how to begin. 


„Tell me what to do, Si…“ she whispered temptingly. 


„Lick me up to the tip slowly…“ 


Lisa licked her lips first. Then she lowered her head. As soon her her tongue touched him, he groaned with pleasure. Some precum run down his dick. She didn’t hesitate to taste him. 


„Fuck… Lizzy…“


„Delicious…“ she whispered, as she reached his tip. „What now, Si…?“ 


„Take him into your mouth and suck him carefully…“ 


Lisa obeyed. 


„Yeees… this is so good… use your hand, as well…“ 


She was thrilled being able to bring him out of control this way. 


After some time she accelerated her pace and gave him more pressure. 


Silas was hardly able giving her any further instructions. His breath gone deeper with every second. 


„Liz… you… you need to stop, if I say so…“


Lisa didn’t have any experiences with other boys, but she knew there were several ways to bring things to an end.


Silas was completely lost in ecstasy in the meanwhile. She felt he was close letting go. 


„Fuck Lizzy… stop… you need to sto…“


Lisa sucked him even harder.


„Fuuuuuck!“ 


Silas came hard in her mouth, panting for air. She swallowed his cum and released him slowly. He looked at her, while catching his breath.


„Did you…?“


She nodded. Silas needed a second to process. He took a deep breath and let himself fall at the bed. Lisa stood up and crawled at his lap. He smiled at her and pulled her head closer to kiss her. 


„Dirty little thing…“


She smiled back.


„Did you like it?“ 


„You really need me to answer that unnecessary question?“ 


She nodded again. 


„I am in shock how good you can make me feel, Tinky. This was mind-blowing.“


„I thought I just blowed something else,“ she giggled. 


He turned around and made her lie under his body.


„I can’t wait to return your favor…“ 


Lisa’s heart accelerated in deep anticipation. He moved his head down her body, noticing she wasn’t wearing a bra under her shirt. Slowly he pulled her shirt higher to expose her naked breasts. 


„Nice to meet you, pretty ladies,“ he said with heavy breath, enjoying the view for a second. 


„You should take a closer look,“ she said temptingly.


„As you wish…“ 


Silas lowered his head and begun making circles around her left nipple with the tip of his tongue. Lisa immediately rolled her eyes and bent her body towards his, moaning with pleasure. He did the same to her other nipple, before taking it into her mouth and sucking it gently. 


„Oooooh Si…“


Silas stopped and gave her a dirty smile.


„Should I stay here a little longer or…“ 


„I need you tongue on me…“ she panted.


„On you… or in you…?“ 


Lisa stared at him, not being sure, if he really just said that. 


He gave her another smile. 


„Last time was just the beginning, baby…“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story