When the steaks were ready, Lisa and Tom sat down at the table, as well. Andrea and her friends were chatting and enjoying their dishes. Silas forced himself to eat, as he was feeling terribly sick about the tensed situation between him and Lisa. Lisa also lost her appetite, but continued acting cool and ignored Silas’s presence. Tom thought it was ridiculous how Lisa behaved, but he also knew, that it wasn’t his business. 


„What do you do for living, Silas?“ Tom asked out of the blue to kill the tensed atmosphere. 


Silas looked at him. 


„I’m out of work recently.“ 


„Did you just came for visit or are you staying longer?“ Tom asked next. 


Silas stared at Lisa, but she didn’t look back.


„I came to bring Lizzy back home. And I’ll stay as long as it takes,“ Silas answered. 


Lisa scoffed. 


„Do I look like I’m interested coming back home with you?“ she hissed. 


„Why are you so angry, Tinky?“ 


Lisa turned deeply upset. 


„You have nerves asking me that!“ 


The whole table turned silent. All eyes were on her. 


„This is my birthday, Lisa,“ Andrea rebuked her. „I understand there are things which needs to be clarified between you and Silas. But today is not the day. I want to celebrate in peace.“


Lisa regretted her outburst. 


„You’re right. I’m sorry,“ she apologized to Andrea. 


Then she continued eating and ignoring Silas. 



After having dinner, Andrea brought some self made Schnaps and filled shot glasses. 


The Schnaps was too strong for Lisa’s taste, but she didn’t care. Getting drunk seemed to be a good idea, after Silas showed up out of the blue. Everybody at the table drunk few rounds, until the bottle was empty. 


„I need to go before it’s completely dark outside,“ Lisa said to Tom. 


Obviously she was more than just tipsy in the meanwhile. Tom chuckled. 


„You think it’s a good idea riding your bike in this condition?“


„We will see.“ 


Silas was listening to their conversation. Lisa stood up in the next moment and started saying goodbye to the rest of the party. Tom looked at Silas. He stared back, not knowing what to do. 


„She’s too drunk leaving on her own,“ Tom said. 


„I’m aware of that fact,“ Silas replied. 


„I’m gonna bring her home.“ 


„How?“


„My bike.“ 


„You drunk, as well.“ 


„I can handle it.“ 


Lisa returned to her seat in the next moment and grabbed her small bag. 


„Good night, Tom,“ she said.


He looked at her and stood up in the same moment. 


„I’ll bring you.“ 


„That’s not necessary.“


„Your knees didn’t recover from your last accident, yet.“ 


Lisa rolled her eyes, before she gave in. 


„Fine.“ 


She went to the exit of Andrea’s backyard, not caring about Silas. Tom looked at him. 


„You have a place to stay the night?“ he wanted to know. 


Silas shook his head. Then he stood up. 


„I go with you,“ he said.


„Liz doesn’t make the impression wanting you being around,“ Tom replied. 


„She’s just punishing me, because I didn’t show up earlier.“ 


„What makes you sure this is what she wanted?“ 


Silas gave him an self assured look. 


„I know my girl.“ 


Tom didn’t reply. He thought about provoking Silas back, but it made no sense. He knew Lisa wanted Silas and was just playing unnecessary games to give him a hard time. 


Silas said goodbye to the rest of the party and thanked Andrea for her hospitality. Tom waited until he was ready. Then both left the backyard. 


Lisa was leaning against the fence of Andrea’s front yard, waiting for Tom. As she saw Silas joining him, she gave him an arrogant look. 


„Don’t you dare believing I’ll let you sleep in my house.“


Silas gave her a sexy smile. He knew it was making her weak.


„You want me to sleep at the street?“


His attitude was working. Lisa needed all her strength focusing on her anger, not letting him win. She didn’t reply and gave her attention to Tom, who was just sitting down at his bike, standing in front of the garage next to hers. She went towards him and sat down spread legged at the carrier. Silas was watching the scene. 


„You can take her bike,“ Tom offered. 


„No, he can’t!“ Lisa contradicted. 


„Liz, stop bitching around,“ Tom talked back. 


She suppressed another comment and put her arms arounds his waist tightly. Tom hit the road. Silas grabbed Lisa’s bike and followed them with little distance. 


Short time later they arrived at Lisa’s house. Tom and Silas parked in the driveway. Lisa left Tom’s bike. She kissed his cheek and thanked him for bringing her home. Then she put her key out of her bag, went inside the house and slammed the door. 


Tom gave Silas a smugly look.


„The street is all yours.“ 


Silas acted unimpressed. He left the bike and went to the front door. Then he rang the bell. Tom was watching him curiously from distance. 


Lisa didn’t open up. Silas rang the bell over and over again. Finally she appeared and teared the door open. 


„GO AWAY!“ she yelled at him. 


Silas gave her another sexy smile. At the same time he grabbed her waist and pushed her against his body. With one hand he cupped her face and pressed his lips on hers. Lisa didn’t see that coming. She was completely unable to resist. She opened her mouth slightly, longing badly to taste him. His tongue slit inside, meeting hers. She moaned quietly, while melting in his arms. 


Tom was still watching the scene. He needed to admit, that Silas knew very well how to push the right buttons to bring Lisa under control. She was his girl. There was no way denying that fact. 


Silas broke their kiss slowly. He didn’t want them end up having rushed sex in the hallway without talking to her first. 


„I’m sorry,“ he almost whispered, still holding her tight. 


She was still hurt, giving him a reproachful look. Then she released herself from his embrace, turned around and entered the house, leaving the door open for him. Silas glanced to the driveway and noticed, that Tom was gone. Then he entered the house and closed the door. 


„The sofa is yours. I’m drunk and tired. Let’s talk tomorrow,“ she said and went upstairs, without looking at him. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story