„How could you do this???“ Eve blamed her daughter, as she entered the house. 


She was mad a Lisa, but relieved at the same time, that she returned to her party. 


„I don’t wanna fight, mom,“ Lisa replied, trying hard staying calm. 


Eve came closer, grabbed her daughters arm and pulled her outside in front of the house, to talk to her privately. 


„What did you do with him?“ she asked impatiently.


Lisa crossed her arms, turning upset.


„I’m not a teenager anymore! I don’t owe you any explanation!“


Eve was shocked. 


„Is this how we talk to each other now?“ 


„You simply have no right acting this way!“


„Lisa! For god’s sake! You just jumped on his motorbike and disappeared, while your boyfriend is inside that house, having no clue what you just did. Do you think this is how a grown up person should behave?!“


Lisa heard enough. Her conscience was already killing her. Her mom’s speech just made things worse. She gave her another angry look, before returning back into the house.



Justin let himself at the property and parked his car next to Eve’s in front of the double garage. Then he entered the house. It was still full of young people. He went into the kitchen first, looking for Eve. But she wasn’t around. 


„Hey uncle T, what are you doing here? Lisa’s family brunch starts at noon. You’re little too early, I’m afraid,“ Alexander teased. 


„I’m sorry for spoiling the party. But I need to see Eve,“ Justin replied.  


„Ummm, I saw her going upstairs some time ago. Didn’t see her since,“  Alexander said. 


„Okay, thank you AJ. I’ll see you at noon.“



Justin went upstairs. He stopped standing in front of Eve’s bedroom and knocked at the door. 


„Come in,“ he heard her saying. 


He entered the room and saw her sitting at her bed with a glass of Champagne in her hand. She felt tipsy, as it was her fourth glass after meeting Silas. 


„Oh. Another Timberlake I wasn’t supposed to see tonight,“ she said cynically. 


Justin came closer and sat down at the edge of her bed right next to her. Then he deeply sighed. 


„I was afraid Silas was here, before he showed up at home,“ he said. 


„Really? He came to you?“ Eve replied surprised. 


Justin nodded. 


„Jess wasn’t home.“ 


„He must be broke.“ 


„Ya, I thought the same. Tell me what happened, M.“ 


Eve took a big sip and placed her empty glass at her bedside table.


„The bell rang. I opened up, believing it must be further friend’s from Lizzy. When I saw him standing in front of my face, I couldn’t trust my own eyes. He asked me to let him talk to her. I said no but… Lizzy noticed someone was at the door…“ 


Justin grabbed his face, processing the news. 


„Fuck…“ 


„It was a nightmare, Justin. She jumped on his bike and disappeared with him for almost an hour.“ 


Justin stared at her in deep shock.


„This explains the lipstick marks on his face.“ 


Eve’s stomach dropped. 


„Jesus… when I think about what else they probably did… it’s making me sick…“ 


Justin looked at her for a moment. 


„We can’t do anything about it. She’s grown up now. And very obviously still crazy for him.“ 


Eve sighed. 


„I’m aware of that. This helplessness makes me insane. But what really upsets me is the fact, that she’ll break Phin’s heart. Maybe she already did. I don’t know. I left the party when she returned from her sudden getaway.“


„Didn’t you confront her?“ 


„I did. But she didn’t tell me anything. We just ended up fighting.“


Justin felt kind of guilty. He knew it wasn’t his fault what happened, but he still felt responsible for Silas’s actions. Eve was truly desperate about the whole situation and fighting her tears. 


„Hey, don’t cry because of this,“ Justin said calmly. 


Then he took her hand and pulled her to his body. She fell around his neck and hugged him close. 


„It’s not our business anymore, M. Your girl will do whatever she wants. And we need to let her,“ he whispered, while hugging her back. 


Eve nodded, slowly releasing him from her embrace. Then she looked into his eyes, still being close. 


„You know what?“ she asked. 


„What?“ 


„I’m done waiting.“ 


In the next second she fell around his neck once again and kissed him deep. Justin’s body was immediately flooded with endorphins. He kissed her back, hardly believing this was really happening right now. 


Quickly Eve’s kisses got more demanding.


„Moneypenny. You’re drunk,“ he talked into her mouth.


She broke their kiss, looking at him. 


„Are you serious?“ 


He gave her a naughty smile. 


„Hell, no.“ 


He pressed his lips on hers again and made her lie on her back. Then he pushed his body between her thighs. Impatiently Eve grabbed the end of his polo shirt and dressed it off in a second. He opened the button of her blouse next. Then he stared at her neckline hungrily, before continuing undressing her jeans. 


„You’re still fire, M,“ he said. 


She smiled with deep breath. 


„And so are you.“ 


Then she grabbed his belt and opened it up quickly. Justin dressed off his jeans, before lying down on top of her. She felt his hardness pressing against her core. 


„I know you enjoy foreplays… but we really need to skip it this time,“ she panted. 


Again he smiled dirty. 


„Where does this impatience always come from, hm?“ he teased. 


„Justin, please…“


His right hand moved to her back to open her bra. He undressed it quickly, before doing the same to her panties. 


„I was wondering, if you still have it…“ he said, staring at her piercing. 


„You really talk to much,“ she complained half seriously. 


Justin smirked, before getting rid of his briefs. Then he returned on top of her. Eve’s excitement couldn’t get any bigger. 


While looking deep into her eyes, he pushed himself inside of her carefully. Immediately Eve rolled her eyes and moaned with pure pleasure. 


„You feel exactly the same. I missed to feel you so much…“ he groaned. 


He continued thrusting her gentle and slow. Eve felt a sudden peak building up quickly. She couldn’t hold it back. 


„Oh god… Justiiiiin… I love youuuuu…!“ 


Justin made a break to give her time returning back to reality. As she recovered, she looked at him with pure satisfaction. Justin smiled. 


„I can’t remember you saying that ever during sex. It must have been pretty good,“ he teased. 


„Yes it was. And long time overdue.“


Playfully he kissed the tip of her nose. Then he turned serious. 


„It wasn’t overdue. You needed enough time to grief. And so did I.“ 


Eve nodded. Then she pulled his face closer to kiss him again. Justin continued thrusting her. 


„Will you come for me again, mama?“ he talked into her mouth. 


„Be sure I will,“ she panted…



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story