August, 2040


Silas was drunk. He’ve spent the night at Nash’s place. After he learned about his parent’s break up, he felt the urge getting wasted. It hurt him badly, that his family was falling apart. He felt deeply sorry for his mother, that Justin was in love with another woman. Even if he understood his father’s point of view, it didn’t make things easier for him to process. 


Nash offered Bourbon to kill his pain. They drunk until the bottle was empty. 


Nash suggested Silas spending the night at his sofa. But Silas longed for some comfort, which only Lisa could give to him. He called for a taxi and went to the Chasez's house in the middle of the night. 


Lisa was sleeping peacefully in her bed, lying on her side. She didn’t notice when Silas opened her window from outside to enter her bedroom. He stumbled as he climbed inside. Lisa didn’t wake up. 


Silas begun undressing himself, letting his clothes fall to the floor. As he finally was just wearing his boxer briefs, he lifted her blanket and laid down behind Lisa’s body. She was wearing a simple shirt and panties. He moved closer, pushing himself against her back. With his free arm he embraced her tightly. Then he took a deep breath of her familiar scent. Lisa opened her eyes slowly. She needed a second to understand what was happening. Then she turned into his direction. His breath smelled of Bourbon. 


„Hey baby,“ he whispered, touching her cheek softly. „I’m sorry for waking you up.“


She wasn’t surprised him being drunk in the middle of the week. He told her earlier what happened with his parents and that he would hang out with Nash for having drinks.


„I believed you’d stay the night at Nash’s,“ she whispered back.


„I missed you,“ Silas replied.


„I missed you, too.“ 


Silas pulled her body closer and kissed her. She kissed him back and moved her free hand slowly down his naked chest. Very soon her fingers reached the waistband of his briefs. Carefully she let her hand slid in side. He was already hard. 


Silas groaned quietly, as she took him in her hand, moving back and forth slowly.  She felt his precum on her fingers. Then she stopped. Silas was curiously watching her. She raised her upper body a little bit and dressed off her shirt. Then she continued undressing her panties. 


„Lizzy… what are you doing…?“ 


I wanna feel your skin on mine.“ 


He knew he should intervene, but decided not to. She grabbed the waistband of his briefs and dressed them off next. Both were lying naked in front of each other, exchanging hungry gazes. Lisa pushed herself against his body tightly. Her soft skin on his was giving him a deep thrill. She begun rubbing her core against his hardness gentle and slow.


„Lizzy… no…“ he whispered, being unable to stop her from moving on. 


„I want you, Si… I want you so bad…“ she whispered back, before pressing her lips on his again.


Then she raised her thigh and rest it above his leg. He could have taken her easily in this position. 


„No… Lizzy… please…“ Silas panted, hardly being able to resist slamming his aching dick inside of her. 


She knew the alcohol in his veins was making him weak. She didn’t want to miss the chance getting from him what she was craving for so bad. Slowly she raised her upper body a little and made him lie on his back. Then she sat down on top of him. 


Having her in this position was too much to handle. Hungrily Silas grabbed her full breasts with both hands and squeezed them. Lisa moaned and continued rubbing herself against his hardness. Her hunger for him was driving him insane. 


„I wanna feel you inside of me…“ she whispered, moving back and forth to arouse both of them even more. 


„Lizzy… we can’t… we have no protection…“ he panted. 


Lisa bit her lower lip and gave him a dirty smile. Then she raised herself a little to open the drawer of her bedside table. She put a condom outside and opened the package with her teeth. Silas stared at her in disbelief. 


„Why you have those?“


„Just in case…“ she answered temptingly. 


She rolled the condom down his full length. His excitement about the whole situation couldn’t get any bigger. He felt like having the first sex of his life, although it was her, being the virgin. 


„Did I make everything right?“


Silas glanced down his body and nodded. 


She bit her lip again in deep anticipation. Both looked into each others eyes, while their hearts were beating wildly against theirs chests. 


Lisa lowered herself slowly above his hardness. She gasped for air, as she felt his tip inside of her. 


„Did it hurt?“ he asked concerned.


Lisa shook her head, smiling at him. Then she let him enter her in his full length, careful and slow. 


„Oooh Silaaas…“


She paused having him deep inside of her, processing the completely new experience.


„Are you okay?“ he wanted to know. 


„This feels amazing… you feel amazing, Si…“ 


She begun moving back and forth slowly. Her tightness was giving him a tough time. He focused hard keeping himself under control. 


„Is this good for you?“ she panted, hoping doing everything right. 


„You have no idea how good you make me feel, baby…“ 


Silas grabbed her hips with both hands and begun moving to her rhythm. His gentle thrusts stimulated her clit the way she needed it. 


„Si… I’m gonna come…“ she moaned, accelerating her pace. 


He didn’t expect her reaching the edge that quickly. 


„Do you need it little harder?“ he panted. 


„Yes… I need it harder… please Si…“ she moaned, getting completely lost in ecstasy. 


He did what she asked for, still focusing on her response. She smiled, feeling her orgasm slowly taking control. 


„Si… now… oh god… I’m comiiiiing…“ 


She moved faster to give herself the last push. 


"Oooooh yeeeees…“ 


Silas immediately let go, as well, being unable holding back any second longer. 


„Fuck… Lizzyyyyy…“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story