Lisa was still on top of Silas. Both were catching their breaths, slowly returning back to reality. They looked at each other, while processing what just happened. 


Silas’s dazed mind needed a moment longer to realize, that he just broke his own rules.


„Lizzy… what have we done…“ he whispered.


Lisa turned insecure about the whole situation. 


„Do you regret it?“ she asked concerned. 


It wasn’t Silas’s intention to make her feel bad about what just happened. 


„No, of course not,“ he immediately answered. 


He grabbed her right hand and pulled her on his chest. Then he placed a loving kiss on her lips. 


„No one else before made me feel so good like you did,“ he added. 


„Really?“ 


„I swear, Tinky. It was magical.“


Lisa giggled.


„Finally I can replace my dirty daydreams about you and me through true events.“ 


He smiled at her.


„Did you imagine your first sex being like this?“


„I was sure sex with you must be amazing. But I had not the tiniest idea how good it really is. You surpassed all my expectations. I always fantasized about you being my first. And now as it finally happed, I can’t thank you enough sharing this unforgettable experience with me.“ 


They kissed each other again softly.


„I love you with all of my heart, Lizzy. You’re everything I need,“ Silas said, after breaking their kiss. 


„I could never love anyone the way a love you,“ Lisa replied. „You’re the only one for me, Si. Forever.“ 



Few hours later Jake hastily woke up by a sound from outside the house. He needed a second to sort his mind. Then he jumped out of bed, hurried downstairs and opened the front door. 


„What the hell?“ he was talking to himself, as he saw the gate just closing itself. 


He went outside to check, if anyone was on the property. As he couldn’t see anything suspicious, he returned into his bedroom and grabbed his McBook. He sat down at his bed and checked the recording from the front camera, which he replaced the prior day. He fast-forwarded to the current time. Then his jaw dropped to the floor. 


„This can’t be… this can’t be…“ he stammered. 



It was next morning. 


Eve, Josh and the kids were just finishing their breakfast at the dining table. 


„Hey dad,“ Jake said at some point. „Yesterday I replaced the front camera.“


„Good boy,“ Josh said with full mouth. 


Lisa looked at her brother. She wondered what this was about. Usually neither of them cared about their old security system. 


„Ya, it works pretty good, even at night,“ Jake replied, looking at Lisa. 


She immediately turned pale, staring back at him.


„Was there a reason replacing the old camera?“ she asked, trying hard behaving unsuspicious. 


„Dad believed hearing someone at the porch roof two nights ago. But we couldn’t check, if someone entered the property, as the camera was broken,“ Eve explained. 


Lisa turned sick. She was hardly able keeping her pokerface. Jake was still staring at her. 


„I can show you the recording, if you like, dad. You’ll be amazed about the quality,“ Jake said next.


Lisa stopped breathing for a moment. 


„Na, I trust your opinion. Thanks for taking care for it,“ Josh answered. 


Lisa wasn’t able hiding her excitement any longer. She stood up from the table and brought her empty plate into the kitchen. 


„You’re in a hurry?“ Josh asked surprised. 


„No… just still tired, gonna catch a little more sleep,“ she replied and disappeared in the next moment. 


Jake watched her walking away. He waited until everybody finished breakfast and helped tidying up. Then he went upstairs and knocked at Lisa’s bedroom door. 


„Come in,“ he heard her saying. 


She was sitting at her bed, being incredibly tensed. He came inside and shut the door. Then he came closer, crossed his arms and stopped standing in front of her. Lisa gave him a sheepish look. She didn’t know what to say. 


„Explain,“ he said, staring back at her. 


She bit her lower lip, not answering. Jake sighed.


„Liz… I want an explanation. Why the hell Silas showed up at our place in the middle of the night?“ 


Lisa was still unable to react.


„I know he was here until early morning. Talk, Lizzy,“ Jake pushed her. 


„I can’t talk about it. I gave him my word,“ she said shyly. 


„Fine. Then I’ll ask him myself.“ 


Jake turned away, walking to her door. Lisa jumped up and grabbed his arm. 


„Please, Jake. Please don’t intervene,“ she begged. 


He looked at her.


„Intervene in what, Liz?“ 


She gave him the most desperate look he’ve ever seen. Of course Jake knew what was going on. He wasn’t an idiot. But he wanted to understand how on earth things happened. 


„Since when?“ he asked next. 


„Palm Springs,“ Lizzy whispered. 


Jake frowned. 


„It makes not sense to me. He wasn’t with us.“ 


„He came to see me… after…“


„After what?“ 


„After seeing the picture from me and Phin on social media.“ 


Jake was sorting his mind. 


„Are you saying, he got jealous seeing you kissing his brother?“ 


Lisa nodded. 


„Did you plan all of that to get what you want?“ 


„No,“ she immediately said. „It wasn’t my intention using Phin. You must believe me.“ 


Jake stared at her for a moment. He believed her. Lisa wouldn’t hurt anyone for her own benefit. 


„Lizzy,“ he finally said. „I love you. And I want you to be happy. But what you’re doing… it has no future.“ 


„Why would you say that?“ 


„You can’t hide forever. Sooner or later things will come out. And I’m pretty sure I don’t need to tell you about the consequences.“ 


She gave him another desperate look. 


„It won’t come out, if you keep quiet.“


Jake came closer and stopped standing in front of her. Then he cupped her face with both hands. 


„I won’t tell anyone. I’m always on your side and you know it. But what you do is still wrong, sis.“ 


Her eyes immediately filled with tears. 


„I love him. I love him so much, Jakey…“ she sobbed. 


He pulled her into his arms. She embraced him tightly. 


„I know you do,“ he replied. „You and your crazy heart.“ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story