Eve opened up.


„SURPRISE, SURPRISE!“ she heard their friends and other kids yelling at once. 


Eve couldn’t trust her own eyes.


„What are you doing here?“ 


„Housewarming party!!!“ Lance shouted, waving with a bottle of Champagne. 


„HOUSEWARMING PARTY!“ the rest of them repeated. 


Eve looked at Justin. 


„Did you know about that?“ 


He shrugged his shoulders, giving her an innocent look.


„Why you didn’t tell me?“ she complained half seriously. 


„Could you please let us in?“ Mateo said, impatiently waiting to see the house. 


Eve made the door wide open to let everybody inside. 


After greeting everyone, Justin embraced Eve’s body from behind. 


„You know there was no chance keeping them up from coming, right?“ 


She turned around and placed a loving kiss on his lips. 


„I know. I just didn’t expect it would happen tonight.“ 


Then the doorbell rang again. Eve frowned, releasing herself from Justin’s embrace.


„All of them are already here,“ she said. 


„That’s not true.“ 


Eve returned to the door. 


„SURPRISE, SURPRISE!“ Lucy, Joey, Karly and Chris shouted. 


„Oh my god! You came, as well!“ Eve cheered.


She fell around everybody’s neck, greeting them heartily. 


„It’s so good to have you here! Thank you so much for coming!“ 



The house was suddenly full of people. 


Michael took the Champagne from Lance and made sure everybody was having a glass. 


Justin cleared his throat to get everybody’s attention. 


„It’s good to see you guys. Thank you for joining us tonight in our new house. I couldn’t be more happy about living at this beautiful place with Eve.“ 


Justin turned in her direction, giving her a adoring smile.


 „It’s a masterpiece. You did an amazing job.“ 


Eve smiled back at him, feeling incredibly flattered. 


„To you, my love,“ Justin said. „Thank you for making this place our home.“ 


The whole party raised their glasses and cheered happily. 


After taking a sip, Justin continued talking. 


„Having all of you in our lives is a blessing. I couldn’t imagine a better family than you. I keep all precious memories, which we made together, deep in my heart. And I can’t wait making more unforgettable memories with you, starting right here, right now…“ 


Very obviously Justin prepared a speech. Eve was wondering why, curiously waiting for him to move on. 


Justin put his glass aside and turned again in her direction. Then he came closer, standing in front of her. 


„I’m insanely in love with you. You know that, right?“ he said, piercing her with his ocean blue eyes. 


She nodded, still figuring out what this was about. 


In the very next moment, Justin knelt down in front of her and put a small box out of his pocket. Immediately all guests started cheering wildly. Eve’s heart begun turning somersaults. She absolutely didn’t see that coming. 


Justin looked deep in her eyes again.


„Eve Chasez. When I saw you for the very first time, there was sympathy. This sympathy turned into fascination… and finally… into everlasting love. I didn’t know I was able to love someone unconditionally, until I met you. Experiencing this overwhelming emotion was my biggest adventure. I can’t imagine a life without you in it. All I’m longing for is being with you.“


Eve was touched into tears, as well as their guests. 


Justin opened the box slowly, not losing eye contact. His ring, made of platinum, took Eve’s breath away. With a scintillating halo of brilliant diamonds and a striking round center stone, it was sparkling brightly in all directions. 


Justin waited a short moment, to let Eve sort her mind. Then he moved on. 


„Please give me the honor being my wife, Eve. I want nothing more in this world than making you mine forever.“ 


„Yes,“ she sobbed, while the most happy tears were dropping on her cheeks. „Of course, yes.“ 


Justin gave her another loving smile. He took the ring out the box and put it carefully on her finger. It fitted perfectly. 


Finally he stood up, cupped her face with both hands and kissed her like no one was watching. 


All guest freaked out. Everybody was touched by the moment, being incredibly happy for them. It was Justin’s idea proposing in front of their family and friends, as all of them were part of their story. 


Eve was on cloud number nine, forgetting the world all around her. She didn’t let go from Justin, kissing him back passionately and enjoying every second of this unforgettable moment. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story