It was next morning. Eve and Justin stood up early to tidy up the house. As they were almost finished, Phin appeared downstairs, just wearing boxer briefs and his t-shirt from the prior day. 


„Good morning,“ he said and let himself fall at a stool at the kitchen island. „I need coffee…“ he mumbled, having a hangover from drinking too much Bourbon. 


„Did you sleep in my studio?“ Justin wanted to know, while Eve was preparing coffee for him. 


„No. I slept with V and JC.“


Eve and Justin exchanged glances. 


Phin rolled his eyes. 


„It’s not what you think.“


„Are you sure? All of you have been pretty drunk last night,“ Justin teased. 


„Trust me, dad. I will never be that desperate to share one girl with my best friend.“ 


Eve and Justin looked at each other again.


„Well… never say never…“ Eve replied, suppressing a smile. 


„Come on, M… I already feel sick… I don’t need those disturbing pictures in my head.“ 


She was hardly keeping herself from bursting out laughing. Justin gave her a warning look. The last thing he wanted, was sharing their threesome experiences with his son. 


Eve went in his direction and stopped standing close to him.


„Having sex with you and Josh was fire,“ she whispered temptingly in his ear. 


„I know that,“ Justin whispered back. 


Silas and Lisa appeared downstairs in the next moment. 


„Why are you awake that early?“ Eve asked. 


„Jetlag,“ both said at once. 


„And I’m brutally hungry,“ Lisa added, walking towards the fridge first. 


Eve and Silas exchanged knowing glances. 


„Phin, please go and wake up V and JC for having breakfast,“ Justin said. 



When everybody was finally sitting together at the terrace having breakfast, Justin looked at all of them and begun smiling. 


„What is happening, dad?“ Silas asked irritated. 


„Nothing. It’s just nice to have you all together at one table. It’s been a while,“ he answered. 


Eve smiled back at him.


„Honey, if you give them the impression this is what you want, they’ll never leave that house again,“ she teased. 


„Talking about that…“ Phin replied. 


Justin and Eve looked at him, waiting for more information. 


„I want the guest room to myself. I don’t see any sense living in your house all alone, dad.“ 


Justin gave him an outraged look.


„Absolutely not.“ 


„Excuse me? Are you saying Jake can live with you, but I don’t?“ Phin talked back. 


Justin looked at Eve in deep desperation.


„Do something.“


Eve bit her lips. 


„He made a good point, honey.“ 


„You can’t be serious! You said you bought that house just for us! Just.for.us. Remember?“ 


„Dad! Do you listen to yourself?! I have feelings!“ Phin complained. 


„He has feelings,“ Eve replied, shrugging her shoulders. 


„Really?! You let him win?!“ Justin replied. 


„They’re going on tour, soon, honey. It won’t be that bad.“ 


„Hey, um…“ Lisa started talking. „Is there a chance to make some room for us in your office? Actually, I don’t see the point having an office, as both of you aren’t working anymore.“


Justin stared at her in disbelief. 


„We gave you a house. How you dare asking for a room here?“ 


„It’s a long drive to Malibu. An own room makes sense when we come to visit,“ Silas said, to tease his dad a little more. 


Justin deeply sighed. 


„You are too old living with us! All of you!“


All kids exchanged sassy glances.


„If you want peace, buy property on the moon,“ Jake replied. 


Eve looked at Justin again and smiled. Then she kissed his lips softly. 


„We lost the game, honey. Just accept the fact.“


Justin gave her a stern look. Then he grabbed his phone and started typing. 


„How-to-buy-property-on-the-moon,“ he talked to himself.




September, 2040


„Si… please talk to me… where are you? [Tinkerbell]


Lisa was lying in her bed, feeling dead from inside. She arrived home with her mother one our ago, after the doctor checked on her. All she knew was, that the baby was gone. She was unable to process the whole situation. It was too much at once.


After calling Silas in the hospital and telling him what happened to her, Silas made himself immediately on his way to the clinic. But Eve told Lisa, that she didn’t allow him to see her. Lisa was too weak fighting with her mother. She knew it made no sense at this point, trying to change her mind about Silas. But she didn’t understand, why he didn’t respond to any of her messages since then. 


Jake returned home, being deeply worried. He was writing a test and didn’t know what happened to his sister. Later Violet found him at the school yard and informed him about the latest events.


„Mom! Where is Lizzy?“ he asked excited, entering the kitchen.


Eve was sitting at the kitchen island with a cup of coffee her hand.


„She’s upstairs, resting. Everything is okay. You don’t have to worry,“ she said to calm him down. 


„What happened to her? Violet didn’t know any details. She just said, Lizzy was bleeding.“ 


„Your sister had a miscarriage,“ Eve explained. 


Jake stared at her like seeing a ghost. This just couldn’t be true.


„I’m gonna kill him…“ he talked to himself.


Eve stared back at him.


„Wait… does it mean you knew what was going on?“

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story