Eve and Justin entered the kitchen, acting like it was the most normal thing to do. Lisa was sitting at the kitchen island next to Phin. Both were wearing PJ’s and eating cereals. 


„Good morning,“ Justin said first and started the coffee maker. 


„Morning,“ Lisa replied, waiting for some kind of explanation. 


Eve also said good morning, while taking two mugs out of the cupboard. Phin was busy sorting his mind. 


„Um… dad?“ he finally asked. 


Justin turned in his direction. 


„Yes?“ 


„Did you… I mean… are you… um… could you explain why you are here that early?“ he stammered. 


„They had sex tonight,“ Lisa said boldly. 


Eve and Justin tried acting unimpressed. Phin looked at his girlfriend, not being sure, if to believe it or not. Then he turned into his dad’s direction.


„Is this true?“


„Yup,“ Justin replied cooly. 


In the same moment Jake entered the kitchen.


„No way,“ he said, seeing Justin putting his arm around Eve’s shoulders and kissing her head. 


„You owe me 100 bucks, bro!“ Lisa laughed dirty. 


Eve and Justin exchanged irritated glances. 


„Why he owes you 100 bucks?“ Justin asked.


„We bet, how long you two would manage keeping your hands off each other. I said till next year and just lost,“ Jake explained. 


„Excuse me?!“ Eve replied, acting outraged. 


„Oh come on, mom. Uncle T is here every day, drooling over you. Did you really believe we didn’t see what was going on?“  


„Drooling?! I wasn’t drooling!“ Justin contradicted. 


„You both were drooling,“ Jake talked back. 


„Am I the only one who didn’t see that coming?“ Phin asked.


„You can’t be serious, dude,“ Jake replied. 


„Why you didn’t tell me, that you were hot for my best friend’s mom?“ Phin complained, looking at Justin. 


„Is this really a problem?“ Justin asked. 


„No. But I feel like an idiot, being the only one not knowing what was going on!“


„Nothing was going on. Things just happened. And now you know.“ 


Jake smirked.


„If you knew about our theory about them, would you have bet for next year or earlier?“ he asked his best friend. 


„Earlier. Your mom is too hot. There’s no way he would have kept his hands off her that long.“ 


Eve smiled smugly. 


„For the record, it was her who couldn’t keep her hands off me,“ Justin contradicted. 


„Too much information!!!“ all kids replied at once. 


Justin was in the perfect mood to annoy them a little more. He turned into Eve’s direction, cupped her face and kissed her lips. 


„Jesus, guys! I’m eating!“ Lisa complained. 


„Gross!“ Phin added, making a disgusted face. 


„I’ll need therapy if you don’t stop,“ Jake joked. 


Justin broke their kiss and turned into Jake’s direction. Then he turned serious. 


„So? We’re good?“ he asked carefully. 


Jake smiled and came closer. 


„Of course we are. I’m happy for you.“


Then he hugged Justin tightly and did the same to his mom afterwards. 


„Excuse me? You ask JC for his blessing, but not me?“ Phin complained. 


„It’s not your mom, he’s banging,“ Jake teased. 


„Well, not anymore,“ Phin talked back.


„This is kind of disturbing,“ Lisa realized. „If they make a baby…“ 


„You better stop talking,“ Phin interrupted her. 


„We are not making a baby,“ Eve said amused. 


„We’re not? But they have new methods. We wouldn’t be the first doing a baby in our age,“ Justin joked.


Eve gave him a serious look.


„Are you just losing your mind, old man?“


He grabbed her waist and and nibbled at her ear to make her giggle.


„I’m everything, but not old.“


„I really meant it. If you don’t stop, I’ll need serious help,“ Jake complained again.


„Well, you didn’t ask for my blessing, but still I wanna say, I’m happy for you, as well,“ Lisa said next. 


Then she stood up to hug Eve and Justin. 


Phin also stood up. 


„No babies,“ he warned his dad, before giving him a hug. 


„Can’t promise you that,“ Justin teased. 


Phin just rolled his eyes. Then he hugged Eve. 


„You want me to call you mom now?“ he joked. 


„I’m doing your laundry. It would be appropriate.“


In the meantime Jake made two cups of coffee. Eve noticed and gave him an irritated look. Jake immediately flushed. 


„Excuse me, do you have something to say, as well?“ Eve asked eagerly. 


„Nope,“ Jake replied, taking both cups and hurrying out of the kitchen.


All eyes were on him. 


„Did he a and V… finally…?“ Justin asked in disbelief.


„Ya. Finally,“ Lisa and Phin said at the same time, smiling all over their faces. 


„Awesome. Just another *NSYNC kid moved in here,“ Eve complained half seriously. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story