Author's Chapter Notes:

7/12/23

“Jenna, are you ready to go home?” Dr. Black asked her with a smile. 


“Very much so, yes,” she sighed. “I’m still having headaches though.”


“Not uncommon at this point. We didn’t remove the tumor, just a sample, so it’s likely you’ll continue to have headaches. What’s your pain level with the headaches, without any medication?”


“4, maybe a 6 at worst. Once I take something and it kicks in, a 2 or less.”


“As long as it gets better with medication. Make sure you stay hydrated as well, that’s usually the first sign of dehydration.”


“When can I go back to work?”


“It’s Wednesday, I’d say not until next week, give yourself a break.”


“I’d rather have the distraction, but I understand.  No results yet from the lab?”


“Not about the tumor, no. We’ll contact you once we know.  I’m just as anxious about the results as you are.”


“You just want a better look at my brain,” Jenna smiled.


“That’s my girl,” JC laughed, holding her hand.  “Thank you, Dr. Black. You’ve been great through all of this.  I’m hoping we’re near the end of this, though.”


“That makes two of us,” Dr. Black smiled. “Jenna, we’ll start your discharge paperwork and eventually an orderly will bring a wheelchair to take you downstairs.  I hope the next time we talk, I have happy news for you.”


“Me too.  Thank you again, doctor.”


Dr. Black left the room, JC looking at Jenna. “Are you ready to go to our place?”


“Pinch me, I must be dreaming; moving in with JC Chasez.”


“If it’s a dream, I never want to wake up,” JC sighed, kissing the top of her head.


JC packed Jenna’s things, taking the bag down to the Jeep.  He was excited to get her settled into their place, making it hers as much as his.


He got back up to her hospital room, smiling as he saw her looking more like herself. She was wearing clothes he’d brought for her, having changed while he took things to the car.


“You got dressed ok, I see…”


“You didn’t think I could? They wouldn’t send me home if..”


“I didn’t mean it that way. I just wanted to be here to help if you needed it.”


“You just wanted to see me naked,” she smiled.


“Every day,” he replied.  “you should know the answer to that.”


“Trust me, you get bored of it after a while.”


“Never,” he smiled. “Not gonna happen.  You have your book?” he asked with a smirk.


“Yes.  Thank you for bringing it. I wish I’d had it more while I was here.”


“So you could read your porn?” he teased. 


“I know we’re not there yet, but to quote Rachel, ‘there’s nothing wrong with a little…erotica.’ Even then this isn’t nearly as filthy as the fanfic I’ve read over the years.  Yes, I have one scene bookmarked, but it’s the only full sex scene, the rest is all buildup to it.  The whole ‘will they, won’t they’ type pull, wondering what will finally bring them together.”


“Getting a call with life changing news apparently does it for us,” he sighed. 


“You’d rather it have been something else, don’t you?”


“A little. Maybe once we get the call that your labs are fine, it’s not cancer.”


“Don’t jinx things, Josh.”


“I’m not jinxing anything. I’m putting positivity out into the universe.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad it happened, but I was hoping it would be under different circumstances.”


“Well, you get to go home now. Maybe you’ll get another chance,” Kelly smiled, bringing in a wheelchair.  “Your chariot awaits.”


“They said an orderly would get me.”


“I figured I’d come in early before my shift, especially once Dr. Black’s office called per my request.  Come on, let’s get you downstairs and to your new home.”


Jenna walked across the room and sat in the wheelchair.  She was fully capable of walking by herself, but she knew it was hospital protocol. JC went ahead and got the Jeep, Jenna insisting on getting in by herself.


“Text me or something, ok? It’s gonna be quiet at home now. Don’t be a stranger, ok?” Kelly said, trying not to cry.


“I’m moving in with JC, not going cross country,” Jenna sighed. “I’ll see you soon.”


JC drove off, feeling good to have her beside him, outside of the hospital, and heading to their home.  He hoped she’d feel at home right away, knowing it would take some time to adjust.


He pulled into the driveway and parked in the garage.  He looked at her with a smile. “Welcome home, Jenna.”


“So what’s the plan?” she asked. 


“Low key day.  I do wanna do something with you, though.”


“I don’t know that I’m up for…”


“Just trust me,” he said softly.  He led her into the house, Jenna looking around again as they walked. 


He approached their bedroom door, opening it slowly. 


“Josh…”


“Relax, Jenna.  I was thinking more of a repeat of our shower, maybe in the bath instead, up to you.”


“I should have known the first thing you’d do is get me naked,” Jenna laughed. 


“It’s more than that, I think you know that.”


She looked at him and smiled. “A bath sounds nice…”


“A bath it is then,” JC nodded. 


Jenna looked around the bedroom. She looked at his bed, the sheets a medium gray, the pillowcases a dark blue.  She raised her eyebrows. 


“Something wrong?” JC wondered. 


“Not exactly what I envisioned…”


“I’m afraid to ask, but what did you think my bedroom was like?” he laughed. 


“How do I say this…? More... BDSMish?”


JC laughed louder. “That’s in the basement.”


“Liar, that’s where your studio is.”


“By day it’s a recording studio, by night I make soft core porn, not unlike the scene in your book.”


Jenna swatted at him. “Very funny.  I dunno, I guess we all assumed you’re this super freaky sex god that’s into a little bit of everything.”


“We?” he asked, surprised.


“The fans.  I mean, the songs you wrote, dance moves, things you’ve said in interviews and things.”


“I’m a regular guy,” he blushed. “I won’t lie, I do dabble with things here and there, but if it’s not something my partner enjoys, I leave it alone.”


“Oh.”


“We’ll get there, certainly not tonight. If all you want is like what we’ve already done, I’m more than ok with that.  It should be good for both of us. But I’m not in a rush to figure that out. I just know you’ve been in the hospital, and a bath or shower might make you feel more normal again.”


“Thank you, Josh. That’s very thoughtful.”


JC walked into his en suite bathroom, getting the bathtub filled with water. Jenna looked around, seeing her things from her bathroom already on the counter next to his.


The tub was filled, JC heading for the door.  “Enjoy your bath, Jenna.”


“You’re not joining me?” she asked. “I thought you said we'd…”


“We can, if you want.”


“I definitely want to.  Undress me, Josh.  Then I’ll undress you.”


He stepped towards her from behind, his breathing uneasy. He gently grabbed her shirt, pulling it over her head.  A soft pink bra cupped her breasts, JC unclasping it behind her. 


He bit his lip as he saw her naked breasts, remembering when he first saw her like that. She’d been vulnerable then, but this was a different kind of vulnerable.  She was fully aware of the situation, very much ok with him seeing her this way, making her that way.


He unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down her hips, Jenna kicking them off. JC wanted to groan as he reached for her panties, her scent filling his nostrils.  For neither of them expecting sex, the air was thick with sexual tension and need.


“You’re so beautiful, Jenna,” he sighed, wanting to hold her closer.


She turned and pulled his shirt off, running her hands down his chest to his pants.  Her eyes widened as she lowered his pants, revealing his hardening length, aching for her beneath his boxers.  She bit her lip as she pulled the last piece of clothing off of him, wanting him to do all kinds of things to her.


He stepped into the tub, holding his hand out to help her in, settling her between his legs.  He let her sit for a few minutes, enjoying the warmth of the water, her being against his body. 


“May I wash you?” he whispered in her ear, Jenna barely able to nod. He grabbed her loofah and squirted her body wash onto it.


“Jenna, I want you to know just how beautiful you are.”


He started with her neck, going over her collarbone.  “I was mesmerized by the confidence you had that night at Rocco’s, singing karaoke, then afterwards at Heart.  I know I was with Jen, but I couldn’t stop watching you.  We danced to that song, feeling you in my arms… I still can’t describe it accurately.”


He lifted her arms, starting at her wrists before making his way to her shoulders.  “You had this incredible aura, a confidence I’d never seen from you before, and I loved it. I want you to feel like that all the time. Hopefully now that we’re together, you’ll feel like that more often, not afraid of me seeing you as this beautiful, sexy, amazing woman that you are.”


His hands went to her breasts, gentlying moving the loofah over them in an attempt to wash her, but also enjoy her body, appreciate her.  She groaned at feeling the texture against her nipples, the buds already firm because of him.  


“I remember the day we went over to Lance’s, seeing you in that bikini.  Do you have any idea how good you looked in that?” he groaned in her ear.


“I did, actually.  I was all confidence wearing it at my apartment, but once I knew you had to see me in it, well… I was nervous.  Kelly had told me to wear it for you, you know.”


“It’s all running together, but I think she knew there was something between us at that point, maybe it wasn’t until after you’d had your seizure that day that she learned my secret.”


“Secret?”


“That Jen was gone, that I was in love with you.  I was definitely fighting staring at you once you finally got out of your clothes and were in just the bikini.  Then there was that night, when you decided you were hot, and wanted me to see you naked.  I didn't want to look, out of respect for you, but I also really wanted to look because of how I felt about you, and you wanting me to look in that moment.  Jenna, you’re perfect.  Know how amazingly, undeservingly perfect you are.”


He squeezed her breasts  gently, massaging them before gently rubbing her nipples.  Her back arched, almost pulling away from him, JC pulling her tighter into his arms, crossing his arms around her so he could continue and not lose his hold of her body.  


“Do you want me to keep going?” he asked. She groaned in response.  “I’ll take that as a yes.”


One hand across her chest, fingers circling her nipple, the other hand dipping under the water to between her legs.  “If you want me to stop…”


“No. Please,” she whispered.


He circled her firmly and slowly, seeking a slow buildup for her.  He rinsed her neck before kissing her there, running his nose and tongue along the shell of her ear.


“Yess…” She muttered, too caught up in the sensations she was feeling to say more.  She moved her hips against his hand.  Her breathing became erratic gasps for air, her eyes closing and her head falling back against his chest.


“Fall apart for me, mama.”


“Soo… good.  Josh…”


“Shh, you don’t need to speak.  Take it all in, let it take you over the edge…”


Her hands gripped his legs, struggling to not scream in his ear.  She felt him kiss her neck, running his nose along her ear, before she heard him whisper “I love you”.  That sent her over the edge, her body seizing up at the intense pleasure coursing through her.


“Oh god. Wow.  I wasn’t expecting any of this, but I’m glad it happened.”


“I love you so much, Jenna. Nothing can stop it.”


She craned her neck to look at him. “I’m sorry.”


“For what?” JC laughed. 


“Making a mess…”


He raised his eyebrows in confusion, groaning as he realized she was turning around, slowly wrapping herself around him. He entered her, his head rolling back just as hers had moments before.


“God, Jenna.  How does this feel so good?”


She slowly rocked against him, trying not to splash too much water out of the tub. Her lips grazed his, which he took hungrily, deepening the kiss.  He pressed one hand on her back, holding her close to him; the other hand cradling the base of her head, fingers weaving into her hair.


“Jenna, oh god, Jenna.  Don’t stop.”


“Not until you fall apart for me,” she whispered. 


His fingers on her back pressed firmer, the friction of her breasts against his chest made her groan.  He shifted her slightly, Jenna getting louder as she hit deeper within herself with his length, his body rubbing against her clit.  She began to tighten around him. 


“Should I speed up?” Jenna asked. 


JC shook his head. “No, just like this, slow and steady, mama.  Fuck, I’m so close, you’re so tight.”


“Let go for me, Josh. I’m there.”


He groaned as he felt his body jerk in release, his eyes locked with hers.


“You’re so beautiful when you cum,” he gasped.  “So fucking beautiful, all the time.”


“Not the last few days, especially right after surgery, I’m sure.”


“It was scary, for sure, but I still loved you.  I’m just glad you’re feeling better, at least from the biopsy.”


“I’m scared, Josh.”


“I know, baby. Me too.  But Kelly has a good feeling about it, you had the dream about Liam.  I’m being cautiously optimistic. I’ve been through the worst case scenario already, so I’m prepared for how to move forward if that is the case.”


“What if the dream was just that, a dream?”


“Nothing will change.”


She melted into his arms, still over him in the tub. “Ask me, again…”


“What?”


“Ask me again, if I’ll marry you.”

 

“I’ll ask again, but not now. I have a plan, and it’ll be perfect.”

Chapter End Notes:

I'm in the process of writing the proposal scenes this week, so his plan will definitely be coming together outside of my head soon.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story