Author's Chapter Notes:

7/19/23

JC smiled as he saw the surprised look on her face.  “Was this a good surprise?”


Jenna had no words.  She stood there, her mouth hanging open, collecting her thoughts. “This is incredible. How did you get here?”


“Same way you did. I flew this morning while you were at work. That’s why Kelly had to take you.  I told the check in staff that you would be coming, but to cancel your room and I got us a better one. Chris comes in late tonight, he doesn’t even land in San Francisco until around 10.”


“So what are we doing for dinner?”


“They normally don’t do room service, but I offered to make it worth their while if they could bring up some food for us. That way we aren’t spotted, have our privacy, but we also don’t have to leave this room until tomorrow.”


“I must say, this throws some of my plans out the window…”


“Am I not getting my FaceTime?” he teased. 


“You’ll get more than that, for sure…” she replied. 


“I’m curious what you planned that you now don’t need.”


Jenna unzipped her bag, her face turning 5 shades of red as she pulled the item out of her bag.


“Were you gonna use that because I wouldn’t be here?”  Jenna nodded silently.  “Nothing saying we still can’t use it, that I can’t use it on you.”


“I’m saying it, no.”


“So I could watch you use it on the phone, but not in person?”


“Nope.  You’re better.”


“More realistic, sure, but nothing wrong with adding things in.”


“I wasn’t planning on having it in the shot, just using it while we, well, I don’t actually know.  I’d never done that before, so I brought it just in case.”


“Why haven’t I seen it before?  Have it hidden away somewhere?”


“I mean, kinda. I haven’t needed it since we started, well…”


“Jenna, I know you intimately, you should feel ok with exploring things if you want, or at least talking about them.”


“It’s just that it’s been a while, I guess I’m still getting used to things, being in a relationship.”


“Dinner should be here soon, let's relax on that lounge chair and watch some TV.  They have Netflix on the TV.”


“Are you suggesting some Netflix and chill?” she asked coyly.


“Maybe.  I know how I want tonight to end, I’ll say that.  I’ll be quick to get that shirt off you though, don’t really need younger me and the guys looking at me.”


“I’m ok with that,” she smiled.  “I’m going to get my things set up, unpack a little bit, and give time for dinner to get here.”


She took her time unpacking her clothes, looking at JC as she pulled out her bikini, seeing him eyeing her hungrily.  “After dinner, I’m yours.  Relax…”


“I’m just watching you,” he sighed.


“I know those eyes by now, Josh.  Your intense bedroom eyes.  Let me unpack and I’ll be yours soon enough…”


“I’m still gonna watch you,” he smiled.


“You gonna follow me into the bathroom?  Cuz that's where I’m unpacking next.”


“I can wait out here, the torture…”


“So much drama,” she teased before going into the bathroom to unpack her toiletry and beauty bags.  She set up her face wash and things, putting her body wash and loofah in the shower along with her shampoo and conditioner.  They had full sized bottles that smelled good, so she might use those later.  


She closed the door, figuring now would be the best time to change.  She pulled out the lingerie she’d packed for the trip, putting it on under her jeans and t shirt.


There was a knock at the door, Jenna sure that was room service. She pulled her hair out of its ponytail she’d had for the flight, letting it flow loosely. She heard JC thank the person delivering the food and close the door. 


There was a gentle tap on the bathroom door. “Dinner is here,” he said softly, trying not to seem too eager to finish food that had just arrived. 


“I’ll be right out,” she replied. She looked at herself in the mirror, adjusting the lingerie underneath. 


“You can do this,” she said quietly to herself. “You were gonna do this over the phone, in person should be a lot easier and a lot more fun.”


She opened the door, seeing JC set the cart near the small table next to the lounge chair.


“I mean, we could eat at the desk, but it’s an awkward angle to the TV.  We can just sit on the lounge and get better seats next to each other and a better view of the TV.”


“You didn’t need to explain it, Josh. If that’s where you wanted to sit, that’s fine by me. I’d be just as happy with pizza on the bed.”


“I’ll remember that for when we get home.”


He had ordered bbq chicken for both of them, with potato salad and green bean sides. He pulled out bottles of water from the mini fridge, leaving it open to offer her a soda. 


“I’ll take a Sprite,” Jenna replied. “No minibar?” she giggled. 


“No, they want you drinking downstairs while you gamble.”


“I’ve done enough gambling for a while. I want a sure thing,” she said, looking at him. 


“I know for sure what we’re doing after we finish dinner. Trust me on that.”


They threw on something random to watch, not really caring what they watched.  At this point eating dinner was merely a formality before what was to come.  It was on in the background, something trivial they likely wouldn’t remember the next day.


“How was work?” JC asked between bites.


“Fine.  The kids made cards for me since I start my medical leave now, they were very sweet.  I’m going to miss them, I know they’ll miss me.”


“Maybe once you’re feeling up to it you can go visit them, say a quick hi.  That will probably be more towards when you’re ready to go back, I’m sure the first few weeks will be pretty heavy recovery and such.”


“I’m really nervous about that, actually.  I don’t want to be a burden on you, it’s gonna require a lot of your time and attention…”


“I’ve already cleared my schedule for a while to be there for your recovery.  It means more to me than anything else right now.”


“You’ve only known me for 2 months, JC.”


“Why the JC all of a sudden?”


“Because it hasn’t been all that long.  We’ve only been together a few weeks now.”


“When you know, you know.  I can’t explain it more than that.  I don’t see it as a burden, let me say that.  You were never a burden to me.  I’m glad I made that 911 call, went to the hospital to make sure you were ok.  I have no regrets about any of it.”


“Not even things with Jen?”


“No, honestly.  Things happen for a reason, and this happened to lead me to you.  I feel things with you I haven’t felt in a long time, with Jen or anyone else, and things I’ve never felt with anyone else…”


“Wanting kids?”


“Yeah.  I never saw myself wanting to get married or having kids, and I’ve proposed once and know that at some point we’ll have little Liam.  You’ve brought out this whole other side to me, I love it, and the guys have definitely noticed.”


They continued to talk as they ate, JC putting the plates and things back on the tray and putting it out in the hallway.


He turned around and his eyes widened in surprise, Jenna already having her jeans off, laying seductively in her t shirt, the shirt barely covering the lingerie underneath.


“I’m curious how your FaceTime would have gone, if I was at home…” he wondered.


“I’m sure we’d start off with small talk before anything dirty.  I bought this just for you, just for tonight, so I’m glad you’ll get to enjoy it in person.”


“How long before I get to see?” he chuckled, his voice low, his eyes getting intense.


“Let me get you more comfortable first,” she said, gesturing with her finger for him to come closer.  He walked closer, Jenna getting up off the lounge to meet him at the foot of the bed.  It had a small bench type seat that led to the bed, Bronson would have loved being able to get onto the bed so easily if he were there.  


She pulled his shirt over his head, her lips claiming his in a kiss, his tongue pressing past her lips.  He pulled her tight against him, his pants shifting as his excitement became apparent.  She groaned, loving the knowledge of having that effect on him.  He found her sexy, she turned him on, and that the feeling was mutual.


Her fingers went to the waistband of his pants, undoing them and pushing them down his legs into a heap at his feet.  She cupped his heat, both groaning in want. She began to lower herself onto the bench when JC pulled her back up to stand.


“Please, let me see what’s underneath first…”


“Pull off my shirt,” she said, half order, half plea.  


He grabbed the hem of her shirt, a groan pulling from his chest as he saw the purple lace and crossing ribbon of the teddy she wore. The lace clung to her body, barely containing her breasts, JC’s fingers tracing over her body as he pulled the shirt up and over her head, running back down her body.


“Wow, you look… incredible. So sexy in this.”


“Glad you like it. May I continue?” she asked, starting to sit back down when he nodded. She gently pulled down his boxer briefs, freeing him from the confines of the fabric, both of them groaning at its freedom before she took him into her mouth.


“Fuck, you’re good at that,” he gasped, Jenna loving the praise he was giving her.  With Steve, she was his first so she figured things felt good cuz no one had done them before.  She was good because there was no other frame of reference.  For JC to say it, well, to her it meant something more.  


She massaged his thighs as she slowly devoured him, JC gently pushing her away before his legs gave out.  “That was better than any FaceTime.”


“You didn't even finish,” she sighed.


“I got close, and I’d rather finish somewhere else.”  He looked more intently at her lingerie, his eyes hungry for her.  “I’m liking the little criss cross action down at the bottom here.”


“You should see the back,” she smiled, slowly turning around.  The back was just straps connected to a clasp backing a little above her ass, including two straps going down over her ass .  JC bit his lip, loving the confidence she had and was choosing to embody it for him at that moment.


He pulled her body against his, his heat pressing against her ass and lower back, his hands reaching around to massage her breasts, teasing her through the lace of the teddy.  “This confidence you have, know that you are EXACTLY the type of woman I find attractive.  I love you, Jenna, so much…”


He turned her around, capturing her lips with his, his hands continuing to eke pleasure from her breasts, Jenna moaning into his mouth, needing more.  His hands followed the lace of the teddy, down over the criss cross pattern of the ribbon, before his eyes widened further.


“Is this what I think it is?” he asked carefully, looking deeply into her eyes.


“Surprise,” she smiled. “That was going to be the big reveal on the FaceTime, crotchless lingerie to make you wish you were here.”


“I’m so glad I am,” he growled low, nudging her onto her back on the bed, dropping to his knees on the bench.  He kissed up her legs before putting his tongue against her cluster, groaning in appreciation of her body and her choice in lingerie to make this happen.  The vibration made Jenna squeal, extra sensation to what he was doing with his tongue.  He knew gentle licks were a great starting point, getting firmer as he went, before finally sucking more forcefully.  This caused her to moan and grab the sheets beneath her as her orgasm ripped through her body.  


She lay on the bed, gasping for air as he leaned over her body on the bed.  “So what was that supposed to be for?” he asked with a smile.


“You know what it was for.”


“You were gonna use that on you because I wouldn’t be here?”  he asked.  She nodded quietly.  “I know I’m here, but show me anyway.”


“No.  You’re better than that thing any day,” she smiled.


“Ok then, how WOULD you have used it?”


“Well, I really just use the external part, not the part that goes in…”


“Oh mama, you’re gonna see what you’ve been missing out on,” he purred, taking the item off the bedside table.  He kissed her lips, down her neck before pulling aside the lace over her breasts.  He kissed and sucked her gentle globes, running his tongue over her stiff peaks.  His thumb pressed the button on the device, feeling it begin to vibrate.  He began by pressing it against where his tongue had been earlier, feeling her body jolt at the contact.  


“Is this fast enough?” he asked.


“I click one more, faster but steady,” she managed to breathe as she felt pleasure washing over her body in the buildup of another wave.   


“Not yet, let me show you how it’s meant to be used…”  he pressed the large curved piece between her legs, his thickness twitching, watching the vibrator enter her.  He knew soon it would be his turn to be inside her, driving her to that final peak.  He slowly pushed and pulled it, her body relaxing into the pleasure it gave her.  


“Oh god.  How do you make it feel so good?” she wondered, not really needing an answer.  She began to rock her hips in rhythm with his hand moving the vibrator, JC now watching her face as he pressed the power button once more to increase the vibration.  


Her body seemed to come alive, writhing and squirming in search of release.  He loved that he could make her move and sound like this on his own, preferring to do it himself, but also wanting to show her it was something they could add in every once in a while.  


The rhythm he set was much like he imagined he’d be when it was time, nothing slow and sensual, just on all out sprint to release and feel so fucking good.  Her eyes squeezed shut, JC watching as her body collapsed in release, removing the device from her body.


“I’m guessing Steve never did that,” JC chuckled.


“God no,” she panted.  “I didn’t even own one yet.  That was better than when I would do it, but I still prefer you.”


“That makes two of us,” he smiled. “ I can use my fingers on you now…”


“You know what I want, Josh.  Fuck me.  Fuck me like no one else can.”


He kissed her lips with a frenzied force, his hips aligning with hers but not entering her just yet.


“Josh… I need you.”


“I love when you beg for it, mama.  Bend over for me.”


She got on her hands and knees, leaning on her forearms as his hands playfully squeezed her ass before thrusting into her heat in one go.  A groan ripped from her mouth, the force of his thrusts driving her almost immediately to her peak.  She shoved her face into a pillow to scream, not wanting to bother the people in the next room. 


JC’s hands firmly grabbed her ass as his thrusts quickened, swiftly approaching his peak.  “Oh god, Jenna… I’m gonna…”


“Yes! Josh… YES!” she cried out, burying her face in the pillow again as she hit her peak. His body stilled, his hands gently and playfully squeezing her ass before lying next to her.


“That was sexy as fuck, I’m so glad I’m here and not at home. Seeing you in this is one thing, but fucking you while you wear it is something else…”


“I’m glad you liked it,” she smiled, a blush rising to her cheeks. 


“It’s not about what you wear, Jenna. Trust me, I’d have had just as much fun taking your regular stuff off. It’s that confidence you exude, like the night at Rocco’s and Heart, the night I started to fall in love with you.  Jen saw what I didn’t, that there was something between us. That night was really the start of my feelings for you being more than platonic.”


“You bring it out of me, Josh.  I’ve never felt this confident before.  Yet with the surgery coming, I’m terrified at the same time.”


“There’s nothing saying you can’t be confident while also being terrified, Jenna…”


“Is that how you felt during the lawsuit? You guys were doing great, having fun, but you could have lost a lot…”


“Yeah. Same with my albums, being by myself. It was fun, but at the same time I missed the guys, was worried I wasn’t cut out for it.”


“You have done amazing things since then, because of those things. I’m proud of the man you’ve become, I wouldn’t be with you now if I wasn’t.  You’re a continuation of the young man you were back then, and that took me from a teenage fan to a grown woman head over heels in real love with you.”


“Thank you for giving this a chance, Jenna. I would still be your friend if you wanted, but for letting this become what it is. I hope I’ve shown you just how much I love you.”

 

“You have, and I count myself blessed to have someone so caring in my life, especially in the middle of all of this. I’m terrified, but I know with you watching out for me, I’m going to be ok.”

Chapter End Notes:

if anyone's curious, this is the lingerie she wore:

https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/vs/sleepwear-and-lingerie-catalog/5000008785?brand=vs&collectionId=13bddc49-2138-4eba-8218-cf18e4cd7bbd&limit=180&orderBy=REC&priceType=regular&productId=5d18505f-44d0-41f1-aa8f-4b7c4c3fa4c9&stackId=b0921db5-e4a8-44d3-bd9b-9502e31b99b4&genericId=11207726&choice=54A2&product_position=5&stack_position=1&dataSource=manual-collection



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story