They continued shopping on Pier 39 for a bit, Jenna making them go inside the Hard Rock and look around a bit.  She wanted to sit down and at least get a drink or appetizer, but JC insisted on waiting a bit.  It was almost mid afternoon, around 1:30 at this point.  Whenever Jenna was occupied, JC’s fingers flew on his phone, setting things up.


“Wanna walk a bit?” he asked.  “My next planned stop is about a 15 minute walk, mostly along the water, if that helps.”


“I’m wearing the right shoes, so why not?” she laughed lightly.  She looked at JC, carrying all their shopping bags.  “I can carry some.  I must admit, this makes me look like I’m some gold digger…”


“It’s bags from shops at Pier 39, it’s not like it’s 10 bags from Gucci,” JC chuckled.  They walked at a leisurely pace, taking in the sight of Fisherman’s Wharf, approaching would looked to be a large park before JC had them turn left down a street.  She wasn’t quite sure where they were going until she saw a giant sign overhead: Ghirardelli.


“Josh, we already bought chocolate…” Jenna said.


“Not this kind.  I specifically avoided that section at the other place.  We’ll get some chocolates here, then I was thinking we’d get some ice cream…”


“Josh, this is incredible.  It’s too much…”


“You deserve all of this and more.  First, a picture of you by the sign.”  Jenna posed by a smaller curved sign in front of the shop, the sun behind her so it wasn’t blinding her.  They waited in line to get in the doors, Jenna picking out the variety she wanted.  Once they reached checkout, they waited for a table for the ice cream shop.  They looked over the menu of sundaes and shakes, JC getting Jenna’s order so she could sit once a table became available.  


She found a spot, looking around at the families around her having a similar experience of enjoying an ice cream sundae.  She made eye contact with JC across the room, a smile spreading across his face.  He soon arrived at their table, carrying a tray with two sundaes.


“Josh, where are our bags?”


“Oh no, I must have left them by the checkout,” he said, pretending to be worried.


“They’re on the way to the hotel, aren’t they?”


“That would be correct.”


She smiled.  ‘You still have that Disney magic in you, Josh…”


“There’s also apps for this kinda thing,” he admitted.  “Met the guy up by the checkout while I was waiting for the ice cream.  His phone buzzed.  “That would be the hotel confirming they received the bags.  We’re good.  It’s gonna be a long day, if I stick to my plan.”


“What about if you don’t?”


“It’s a long night in our hotel room,” he said with a mischievous smile.  


“Wasn’t that a given anyway?” she giggled.  “We’re still in that phase of our relationship, everything is new and the sex is incredible.”


“I think it’ll always be like this with you, Jenna.  I almost bought us one sundae to share, but I thought better of it, just in case you were still hungry.”


“Good call, I’m already hungry from lunch.  This is perfect, a nice sugar high for whatever you have planned next.”


They enjoyed their ice cream, walking back towards the park they had passed.  “Feel like riding the cable car?” he asked with a smile.  Jenna’s face lit up, giving an enthusiastic nod.


“This is a daydream come true.  Doing all the things I’d wanted to do but would never have been able to do by myself.”


“That’s why we’re perfect together.  Giving each other what we need.  I have perfectly executed itineraries…”


“I give you great sex, apparently,” Jenna laughed.


“You give me family,” JC corrected her.  “You’re my rock, my home, everything I never thought I’d have.  Someday we’ll be married, with little Liam.   More than just the physical aspects of things.  It’s cheesy, but you complete me in a way I never thought possible.”


They waited in line for the cable cars, being at a spot where the route started and ended, watching the workers turn the cable cars around to start another route.  She expected by now that someone would have recognized him out and about, but they were either too nervous, like she would have been otherwise, or didn't recognize him.  Not that she was complaining; it meant they got to hold hands, kiss, he could have her in his arms and no one was seeming to care more than any other random couple.


It was finally their turn to board, JC purchasing day passes for them and getting seats on a bench.  She was glad she had gotten on early and wouldn’t need to stand and hold the rails, unsure of how long their journey would be. She got a thrill out of going up the big hill, the way down less exciting as it went down gradually, probably with the cable cars in mind in case the breaks failed.  They turned left, going down that street for a while before turning right onto another street.  She felt like she was getting so much of the city in one trip, seeing the kaleidoscope of people as life as they passed by.  


“This is our stop,” JC announced as the cable car came to a stop at a red light.  They walked a short distance, and her jaw dropped.  There at the corner of the small park was a heart statue.  “I want a picture of you by yourself, then one with both of us,” he smiled softly.  Jenna walked over next to the statue, smiling for a picture before JC joined her.


“Excuse me, I can take a picture for you if you want,” an older man offered.  “I know selfies are the thing, but it doesn’t hurt to have a full length picture, either.”


“Such a beautiful couple,” the man’s wife smiled. “Newlyweds?  Here on your honeymoon?”


“Something like that,” JC chuckled with a sigh.  “Definitely enjoying the city.”


The man took a couple pictures before handing the phone back to JC.  “Have a good rest of your day.”


“We came all this way just for a statue?” Jenna wondered.

“No, this is Union Square, San Francisco’s shopping. The timing is actually pretty perfect, we need to get something to wear for dinner.  I know just the place.”


He led her around the blocks of shops, seeing names like Gucci, Chanel, stifling a laugh when he opened the door to H&M. Frugal Daddy, indeed.


They went to their different sections of the store, Jenna looking for dresses. She found a long maroonish color dress that was a halter style. The skirt portion was flowy and feminine. She looked around for a bra to wear with it, finding a black bandeau style strapless in her size. She found a cute pair of black leather wedges and a long black coat. 


She headed for the dressing room, seeing JC had her way. “Wow, got a whole outfit there, huh?” he smiled. “Go try it on.”


“I’ll try it on, but I’m not showing you.  I want you to be surprised.”


“Alright, I guess I can deal with that.  I just hope you like it, that’s what matters.  You’re the most beautiful when you’re confident in what you’re wearing. Like that night at Rocco’s and Heart. You wore the HELL out of that outfit. If I’m being honest, I was a little turned on by it, not that I would’ve admitted at the time.  I noticed that aura around you, though, for sure. So if you like it, I’ll like it.”


She walked into the dressing room, putting on the entire outfit. She looked at herself in the mirror, loving the way the dress hugged the curves, the wedges giving her a little added height without killing her feet.  She smiled at how easy it could be for JC to pull up her dress and take her in some crowded nightclub like Heart, pressed against the bathroom door for something quick and dirty.  


She quickly changed back into her clothes, JC waiting on the other side. 


“You ok in there?  You look a little flushed.”


“I’m fine,” she sighed, trying to collect herself.


He pulled her close, his breath against her neck.  “I can smell you, Jenna. What got you all hot and bothered in there? You that hot in your outfit?”


Her lips curled into a smile.  “I guess you’ll have to find out, won’t you?”


“Careful, Jenna, or we might just go to our hotel and ignore the rest of my plans for the day.”


“Sounds good to me,” she said coyly.


“Jenna…” he groaned.


“What, Josh?” she asked.  She took advantage of the angle they stood at to press her palm against his hardened length in his pants, feeling it twitch at her touch, a low growl rumbling in his chest.


He stepped back, pulling himself together before he lost complete control in the middle of a clothing store.  “Let’s go.  I’m buying our clothes, then we’ll go back into the dressing rooms and change.”


“Whatever you want, baby,” she smiled.


JC took her items and went to the front, Jenna waiting right there so she could change. She was curious where they were going for dinner, that they needed to get dressed up, but she also didn’t care as long as she was with him. JC soon walked back with the clothes in bags, each going to change in separate dressing rooms.  Jenna knew if they tried to change in the same one, one or both of them would lose resolve and they’d likely be thrown out for indecent exposure and lewd acts in public.  It would be worth it, though, she thought with a smile. So fucking worth it.


“You almost ready?” JC asked, tapping lightly on her dressing room door.


“I just wish I could do my hair a bit, maybe some makeup,” she sighed.  “I have a hot date tonight.”  She paused a moment before unlocking the door, opening it slowly.


She walked out, JC both sucking in a gasp of breath, but also feeling like the wind was knocked out of him, almost overwhelmed by how beautiful she was.  The dress almost matched her hair, her eyes were an intense blue, and the dress hugged all the right places.  ‘Wow,” he managed.  “Jenna, just… wow.”


“Pretty wow yourself there, Josh,” she smiled back at him.  He wore a simple black dress shirt and gray slacks.  


“I still need shoes, they don’t have the right shoes here.  Let’s do a little bit more shopping and then we’ll head to dinner.”


They walked around the shops, JC finding a place to get shoes to match his outfit.  Jenna pulled him inside Sephora, a salesperson eagerly walking up to them, having no clue who they were but saw how they were dressed.


“How can I help you?”


“I know you usually need an appointment, but my boyfriend surprised me with a night out.  We literally just bought these outfits while out and about.  Is there any way I can get a little makeup done, even if it’s just myself using testers?”


“Come with me.  Sir, good choice on such a romantic, impulsive date.”  JC made his way towards the colognes, seeing their selection and spritzing something on for himself before picking something out for Jenna as a surprise.  He looked around, trying not to look and see Jenna in the process of whatever they were doing.  He put a few small travel size things in his basket, hoping they were things she could actually use.  


He saw her stand, getting in line so his back was towards her.  He felt a tap on his shoulder, Jenna clearing her throat.  He turned around, and was definitely overwhelmed by the woman he saw.  She had been beautiful before with her confidence, but now, he was sure she was the most beautiful woman in the world, and he was glad she was his.  The subtle eyeshadow made her eyes pop, a slight blush to her cheeks, taking her natural beauty and just kicking it up a notch or ten.  


“I’m getting some stuff for you.  I hope I made the right choice on some of this.  The perfume looked cute, and the name fit.  It smells ok, as far as from a male perspective, but I’m sure it’ll be, well, perfect on you.”  He pulled out a small box, a mini perfume bottle and a rollerball tube of Perfect by Marc Jacobs.  There were still people ahead of them in line, Jenna going over to smell the fragrance.  It was light, flowery, and feminine.  She walked back, smiling and nodding in approval. “To me, you’re perfect, Jenna.  The packaging is fun, too, with the stars and the cat.  I made a good choice?”


“Yes, it’s perfect, on many levels.  Though, if I may,” she said before leaving line again.  She returned with a small black bag.  ‘Something to put my things in, unless you want to carry my phone and things all night.”


“Is that an actual purse?”


“No, but if it fooled you, it’ll fool most other people.”


“I’m buying you a purse for Christmas,” he smiled.


“Experiences over things, remember?” she chided him.  “Not that I’d say no, but…”


They stepped up to the sales counter,putting the basket on the counter.  The salesman looked at JC, Jenna unsure of whether it was in recognizing who he was, or if the man was checking out her boyfriend.  Either way, nothing more was said beyond a typical sale, and they walked out.


“Was he…?”


“Checking me out?  Yeah, I think so.”


“I hope I don’t have any competition for your attention,” she teased.


“You have my full attention,” he growled, turning her to face him, grabbing her hand and resting it against the front of his pants.  Not being the one in control of the situation, Jenna blushed slightly before pulling her hand away.


They walked out, looking around a little more before making their way back toward the cable cars. They waited along the sidewalk, having just missed a cable car as they were walking.  A black sedan with tinted back windows pulled up, Jenna moving out of the way.


“Jenna, this is for us,” JC said, opening the door for her.  The driver rushed out, insisting he open the door and get them inside, JC obliging.


“I guess I figured…”


“We could have, but I also didn't want you to walk too much in those shoes.  We’d have to switch lines along the way, and the end is a 10 minute walk from the restaurant.  I thought it might be more dramatic this way, too, more romantic.”


The partition between them and the driver went up, JC turning and kissing her neck.  “I see you put on some of the perfume,” he whispered in her ear, his lips ghosting over her skin.


“Did you put on cologne?  Fuck, it’s intoxicating this close to you, Josh.  Do we have to go to dinner?”


“Do we HAVE to?  No?  Could we get room service at the hotel? Yes.  Do I want to say fuck it and ruin my plans for the night?  Also yes, but I think you’ll enjoy where we’re going for dinner.”


Jenna was sitting on the left side of the car, the car turning right onto the Embarcadero near the Ferry Building.  It was sunset, the sky a kaleidoscope of colors behind the looming Bay Bridge.  Her eyes widened as they got closer to the bridge, knowing the place where they filmed the end of This I Promise You was there. She looked intently out the window, her face falling when she didn't see the tables outside like the video.  “It’s gone…”


“Yeah, it took me some searching to find where you were looking for, and they closed due to COVID.  But hopefully where we’re going will be just as good.  By the way, we didn't eat there, they just put random people’s plates on the table.”


“You’re kidding…”


“Actually, yeah, I’m kidding.  I just wanted to see if you’d believe me.  Just don’t ask me what any of us had.”


The car made a u turn a few blocks down, approaching the bridge again.  The car came to a stop at the spot she’d wanted to go to, full of mixed emotions.  She was sad that the restaurant was no longer there, but also excited to be in the same spot with JC, regardless of what was there. He’d remembered her plans to go to this exact spot, and made it happen for her.  They got out of the car, Jenna looking around.  The restaurant had been torn down, and a plaza was in its place, with ferry docks and a couple restaurants on either side.   There was a park with a giant bow and arrow statue with large grassy areas, a great view of the bay, and tables with a perfect view of the bridge and the fading colors of sunset.


“It’s a little early for dinner, but I thought we could sit and watch the sunset.  I know, the sun is on the other side, but this is a beautiful view as well, with the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on.”


“Where are we going for dinner?” Jenna wondered.  


“Wel, there’s Waterbar, which is basically only seafood, or there's a steakhouse.  I obviously went with the steakhouse because I know you'll find more options on their menu than the seafood place.”


They sat on a bench and watched people go by; whether couples walking together, families playing on the grass, or people riding bikes along the path.  It was like time stopped, they just sat and watched the world go by around them, Jenna resting her head on his shoulder as they watched the sky darken to black.  Being fall, it got dark earlier than if they’d come in the summer.  By the time the sky was dark, it was around 7:30 and perfect for dinner.


Jenna had another revelation.  “You hired the car to take our bags to the hotel, didn’t you?”


“No wonder you’re a teacher, you’re so smart,” he smiled.  “Are you ready for dinner?”


She nodded, the two walking up towards the tables that were outside, checking in with staff.  They were seated outside, a heat lamp placed behind them so as not to disrupt their view of the bridge, lit up in all its glory.


“I think I’ll get the filet mignon,” Jenna decided.


“I figured you’d want the ravioli,” he chuckled.


“I thought about it, but when you’re at a steakhouse, you get the steak.”


“Funny, since I was thinking about getting either the halibut or lobster.”


“We’re not sharing, so get whatever you want.”


“I think we’ll do the bread and garlic shrimp for starters, though, something we can share.”


They ordered their food and drinks, Jenna just getting water this time.  The food was incredible, the company even better as they talked about anything and everything, watching people go by in front of them.  


“One more plan for tonight before we head to the hotel.  I hope that’s ok.”


“Sounds fine to me.”


They walked out towards the curb, JC seeing a man on a bike with a carriage behind it.  He flagged down the man.  “I know it’s far, but can you take us to Golden Gate Park?”


“I dunno, that’s a long way with one fare…”


JC stepped closer to the man, out of earshot of Jenna.  “How much? Name your price.  I need to take her to the SkyStar.”


The man thought about it, giving JC a number.  JC nodded in agreement with the fare, getting Jenna into the seat.


“You’ll want that jacket, miss, it’s gonna be a long and windy ride,” the driver said.  Jenna and JC both put on their jackets and coats before the man on the bike took off.  


They wound their way through the city, the man speeding through areas as if he were a car, but JC and Jenna both feeling surprisingly safe. The ride took about half an hour, not much longer than if they had taken a car, and got a more interesting view of the city.  They began to ride through the large park, Jenna excited by what she was seeing in the dark, wishing she had a chance to see it during the day.


Her eyes widened as they got closer and closer to a ferris wheel within the park, excited when the bike came to a stop in front of it to let them off.  “Have a great night,” the man said before riding back the way he came.


JC pulled up tickets on his phone, showing them to the worker at the ticket booth, being guided towards the stairs leading up to the loading deck.  They were seated in a car by themselves, room for up to 6 so it was spacious to say the least.  


After they had gone up a few spots as they filled the cars, JC turned to face her.  “Since we’re alone, what were you thinking about in the dressing room earlier?” he wondered, his eyes a dark blue.


“Honestly?  I thought about this dress making it easy for something quick and dirty.”


The park below them was lit up in spots, otherwise dark from view of the public.  JC pulled her into him, his lips crashing against hers. “You want quick and dirty? You got it,” he growled, bunching her dress up and inching his fingers up her thigh. He was greeted by warmth and wetness against her panties, causing JC to groan into her mouth. “I can’t wait to lick you off my fingers when I’m done.”


He pushed her panties to the side, pressing two fingers into her, his tongue spearing into her mouth, Jenna relaxing into it all.    The wheel moved slowly, giving JC plenty of time to finish without getting caught. 


“Harder, Josh, please.  I’m so close…”


“Cum for me, mama.  Fall apart for me, right here,” he said, moving his fingers faster and harder within her. He felt her whole body tighten, especially around his fingers, kissing her deeply as she muffled a scream of release.  JC slowly gave her a few more strokes before pulling his fingers out and fixing her dress with his other hand. 


She groaned quietly as she watched him press his fingers into his mouth, sucking her nectar off of himself. She wished for more, but was sure that was first on the agenda once they got to the hotel.


“Were you expecting this?” Jenna asked coyly. 


“No, but I’m really glad it happened. I wanted it to be romantic, and I’ll be damned if you didn’t turn it into something so fucking hot instead. See, the confidence you have just turns me on all the time.”


“I’m in for it when we get to the room, aren’t I?”


“You have no idea,” he growled, kissing her passionately, his fingers threading into her hair, pulling slightly. 


They made out the rest of the ride, JC no longer concerned with being romantic, he needed to touch and taste her however he could. He pulled away briefly as he felt the car near the top, letting them get a quick glimpse of the city below them; before needing her lips against his again. 


They looked like any other couple on the ride, taking advantage of the darkness and being alone. The ride came to a stop, letting them out and back into the crisp fall evening. 


To her surprise, there was a black sedan waiting for them on the other side of the ride on the street they were against.  She recognized the driver from earlier in the day, smiling at him as he held the rear door open for her and JC.  They rode through the park a different way than on the bike, going east into the city. 


The ride was quiet, Jenna looking out the window at the city and them. “It feels like home, yet still different. I wish we had another day here to see the full extent of the park,” she sighed. 


“We’ll be back, make new memories, recreate ones from today,” he assured her.  “When Liam’s old enough for some of the museums.”


She gasped as the car slowed before pulling into the hotel drop off area, seeing the grand white building in all its glory. It felt like a living being, breathtaking in its stature and grandeur. She looked at it the way JC looked at her, as if it was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen.


The car door opened, the valet from the hotel doing the honors this time. The driver bid them a good night before driving off. Jenna followed JC inside to check in, her breath stolen from her lungs in a gasp. If the outside has been beautiful, it paled in comparison to the interior. It felt like a gilded palace, tall columns stretching to the ceilings, the intricate banisters of the sweeping staircases.  


They approached the front desk. “Chasez,” JC said coolly, Jenna in awe of him using his name so freely.


“Yes, welcome Mr. Chasez.  Your room is ready for you.  Your keys are right here. Have a wonderful stay.”


They walked towards the elevators, JC pausing as they got inside and the doors closed. “I’m saying this before we even get up there.  This is not my usual type of thing, as far as the room we have.  Let’s just say I told the guys my plan to surprise you with this weekend, and this got booked for us.  As much as I’d love to take the time to use all the amenities of the room, there’s only one I need you in once we get off this elevator.”


“I’m both intrigued by what room we have, and extremely turned on by how badly you need me…” Jenna laughed.


“Penthouse Suite, takes up the whole 8th floor…”


“Josh…”


“Like I said, not my usual thing.  Not even sure the other guys pitched in, this feels like a Justin thing somehow.  We can look around in the morning, maybe make plans to honeymoon here, spend a few days just in the room, let alone the city.”


“I like how you think.  So, 8th floor?” she laughed lightly.


He pushed the button, surprised that no one else had needed the elevator.  It rose up to the 8th floor, the top of the hotel.  The door opened right into an entryway with beautiful dark wood double doors, JC using his key card to unlock the door.  He pulled Jenna through the doors and off to the left, Jenna barely getting to see what was in front of her.  He pulled her into the spacious master bedroom, Jenna catching her breath.  She looked at the giant bed, with poles at each corner that went up to the ceiling, with curtains bunched up at each corner.


Her jaw dropped.  “I’m in so much trouble…”

 

“I don’t know about trouble, but I know we aren’t going to sleep until we get on the plane tomorrow…”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story