He kissed her deeply, pressing her against the door.  “I need you like 6 different ways right now, Jenna.  I just don’t know which to do first.”


“We have all night, Josh,” she giggled as he kissed her neck, fondling her breasts over her dress.


He pulled back.  “You’re right.  I know just what to do.”


He gave a quick glance around the room, glad that the curtains were drawn shut.  He led her towards the bed, pulling her coat down her arms, leaving it to fall onto the floor with a soft thud.  He kissed her softly, gently, nothing like the kisses they’d shared earlier, so full of need.  His hands traced over her body, bunching the fabric of the dress in his hands before slowly pulling it over her head.  


She began to unbutton his shirt, then moving to the buckle on his pants and the fly of his slacks.  They slipped their shoes off before falling onto the bed in just their underwear.  They laid on their sides, kissing each other slowly.  JC reached behind her, unclasping her bra and pulling it away from her. 


He rolled her onto her back, hovering just above her.  He looked at her, perfect and beautiful beneath him. He pulled the curtains on the bed, surrounding them in light fabric, adding to the drama and romance of the moment. 


He looked at her again, captivated by her. He wished they’d met under different circumstances, but was thankful that she was in his life, that they’d both opened themselves to the feelings they had for each other. 


“Are you just gonna stare at me all night? Not that I mind, I suppose,” she wondered aloud.


“I’m so lucky to have you in my life, Jenna. To have the love that we do. It’s still early on, but it’s stronger than anything I’ve ever felt for anyone. It’s intense, on so many levels. I know we’ve had sex, a ton of it, but let me make love to you, Jenna. The kind I wished I could have given you that first time.”


She swallowed hard, not expecting this after the steamy build up they’d had that day, but she wanted this.   They’d gone slow, but something told her this was going to be different. She nodded slowly.  “Make love to me, Josh.”


He kissed her gently but deeply. His lips soft and kisses reverent towards her.  He kissed her almost like she would break under anything too firm. His hands palmed her breasts, massaging them as he continued to kiss her. She moaned lightly, beginning to light up inside. His fingers found her nipples, gently stroking them between his fingers, rubbing the pads of his thumbs over the stiffened peaks. 


He kissed down her neck, slowly licking the shell of her ear before landing in the hollow of her neck. He sucked gently on her skin, running his tongue across her to taste as much of her skin as possible. “I love this perfume, you smell incredible.  It’s you; feminine, light, and perfect.”  He kissed down her collarbone, taking his lips to her breasts, kissing over and between each one, driving her crazy with the slow licks of his tongue against the sensitive skin. 


“Josh…” she moaned lightly. “This feels incredible…”


“Then I’m doing it right,” he smiled, not looking up at her.


“You always do it right,” she replied. He continued to kiss her skin, slowly pulling a nipple between his lips, running his tongue over it while sucking on it gently. Her back began to arch, pushing more of herself towards him. 


His hands slowly and gently traced over her body, running up her legs in a way that left goosebumps in its wake. She began to tremble as his fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties, slowly inching them down over her hips and down her thighs.  He traced back up her legs with aching slowness, Jenna needing more.


“Touch me, Josh.  I need it.”


“All in good time,” he said softly, not in a rush to have it be over.  This was what she deserved, something tender and romantic, while setting every part of both of them on fire.  He continued to kiss her, moving back up to her neck and her lips, his tongue granted entrance past her lips.  He took his time, stroking his tongue against hers.  His fingers inched inward towards her awaiting wetness, her legs parting wider for him.


“”You smell incredible when you’re turned on, Jenna.  It’s all for me.”  he slowly swiped a finger along her wet folds, groaning in his chest.  “You’re so wet…”


“All for you,” she smiled coyly.  His tongue snaked back into her mouth, his finger pressing into her for a moment before pressing light circles around her sensitive spot.  She groaned, needing more.  JC was unrelenting of his tortuously slow assault on her senses.  His lips needed her like she was water and air, what he needed to survive.  She gasped, feeling her first wave hit her, JC increasing the pressure but keeping a slow pace, making her groan in pleasure but also frustration.


“In good time, my love,” he purred, licking the shell of her ear, grazing his teeth against her earlobe.  “Let me show you the way you should be worshiped.  Ways I’m sure Steve never did for you.”


She felt another wave rise and fall, crashing into her and through her entire body.  JC noticed, kissing down her body, Jenna groaning as he moved closer to her center.  He took his time kissing up each thigh before his tongue made contact, still keeping the slow rhythm to show her he was in for the long haul.  Not just tonight, but the rest of their lives.  This easily could have been a one night stand, or burning hot before fading just as quickly.  He wanted forever with her, and would show her that in every way he could.


“Josh, please…” she gasped, her breathing becoming more erratic despite the slow pace of his tongue.  He’d known enough of her sexual responses to know that this was it, bringing her to the aching peak before needing more.  He upped the pressure and intensity, slowly pressing two fingers inside of her, keeping the same slow pace he’d held the whole time.  He knew once this was over, he'd be unable to hold back.  As much as he wanted to worship her, the sounds and reactions from her were enough to make him cum without her, and that just wouldn’t do.  


She gripped the sheets as her orgasm ripped through her, biting her lip to stop from screaming. 


“It’s ok, mama.  Be loud if it feels good…”


“Don’t stop, Josh!  Fuck, I’m so close… Yes… YES!!”  The scream that flowed out of her lips was almost primal, the sensation so intense despite being slow and sensual. 


JC kissed her cheek, waiting for her to regain control of her breathing. “Holy fuck…” she gasped. “Yeah, if THAT was our first time, my first time in over 10 years, you’d have killed me…”


“And we’re only getting started,” he smiled. 


“Fuck me, Josh. You had your slow and sensual, I need the other side of that passion.”


“Good,” JC growled, “I feel the same way.  I can’t ignore what I felt earlier, what happened on the ferris wheel.”


He kissed her deeply, his tongue thrashing against hers as he pressed into her, both of them groaning in how good it felt, how much they had needed this.  His pace was relentless as he pushed and pulled them towards their peak, quiet whispers of expletives between the two of them driving him into a frenzy.


“Fuck, Jenna…”


“Yes, I’m right there, Josh…”


He grunted as his body locked up, her body tightening around him on several levels.  Her legs had wrapped around him, her fingers digging into his skin.  He placed a gentle kiss on her cheek as he fought to catch his breath, trying to stay inside of her as long as he could, it felt so amazing, even after everything was said and done.   


“That was incredible.  Steve would never come close to any of that…”


“Can we not bring him up? I know I did earlier, and honestly I’m glad that what we have blows everything else out of the water…”


“Seriously? For you, this was the best you’ve ever had?”


“I can’t really remember anyone else, not even Jen. I’m sure that sounds bad, but there’s that saying that the person you’re with is the best you’ve ever had, everyone else fades away. That’s how it is with you. I’m so into our relationship that I can’t really remember being with anyone else like that. Though I can see why you’d remember Steve, knowing he was terrible…”


“I wouldn’t say terrible. He just… didn’t try as hard as he should have given we were engaged, supposed to be together the rest of our lives.”  A blush rose to her cheeks. 


“What’s that about?” JC wondered. 


“I don’t remember my first orgasm, but I remember the first guy to actually ask if I’d had one.  To feel what I felt, then to have him ask, use that word… that he wanted to make sure he had done a good job.”


“Sounds like he was a better lover, for sure.”


“It was my ex, the one Steve thought I’d go back to.”


“If he’s making sure you orgasmed, you probably should have…”


“He moved on, with an older version of me, more experienced. I loved him, and he could have stayed with me instead of finding her.”  Jenna sighed. “Like how you’ll go back to Jen, or move on to someone else more your type.”


“Hey,” he said, looking deeply into her eyes.  “I’m still inside you, definitely wanting more, and you’re so sure that I don’t mean what I’m telling you, trying to show you?  What about Liam?  Hard for that to happen if you end things now.”


“Don’t break my heart, Josh. Maybe it was just a dream, nothing more.”


“Jenna, listen to me. I know we didn’t start off well, me being with someone else. I’m sure that’s playing into things right now.  But believe me when I tell you that I want the rest of my life with you.”


“I’m sure you said that to Jen, too.”


“You’re right, but I always used vague terms. We knew it would never end up in marriage and kids, but I want that with you. I’ve already proposed once, I’m planning to again. That has to mean more than whatever worries you’re having right now.”


“I guess I’m just scared about the surgery, trying to give you an out.”


“I’m not taking it. I need to know that you’re ok. If I walk away now, I’m giving up on a great friendship, an amazing woman, and what could be an incredible future together. I love you, Jenna, and I’m not letting you go until one of us is no longer living.  We can’t let fear split us up at a time where we need each other most.”


“I know. I just don’t want to put you through all of this.  It’s bad enough with your dad…”


“You can walk away if you want, Jenna, but I’m not walking away from this. I love you, and that means being there through the hard stuff, even if it is some of the worst things to go through.”


“But what if…”. She couldn’t bring herself to finish the sentence. 


“Then I’ll be with you until the very end.  I’d rather love you for however long we have together than lose you.”


“Josh, I can’t tell you how much this all means to me. It was crazy enough that you saved my life that day, but to be here with you, do what we just did, hearing you talk about all this… sometimes it’s just too much to hope for.  That it isn’t real.”


“It’s very real, I mean every word I’ve ever said once I got my head out of my ass and realized how head over heels in love I am with you.  If you’ll have me, I’m in this for as long as I can, no matter what happens. My love for you can only grow and deepen.”


She took advantage of his vulnerability, rolling him into his back. She loved still feeling him inside of her, his length getting hard again. “Let me return the gesture, taking turns all night to show how much we love each other…”



Jenna woke up the next morning, surprised she’d gotten any sleep at all after the night they’d had.  They’d taken advantage of the large shower before trying to relax in the tub, soon turning into round 4 before a final round in bed before crashing.  Despite the lack of sleep, she didn’t feel tired, endorphins still running through her body as she felt JC’s arm around her.


“Do you feel tired?” JC asked quietly, his voice groggy.  “I know I SHOULD, but I’m not.”


“Same here. I’d say you’re ready for another go, but I’m pretty sure that’s just morning wood.”


“Call it what you want, I have a beautiful woman naked in bed with me.”  He looked at the clock on the nightstand.  “We should get up though, have some breakfast before we leave.”


“Is it bad I wanna stay here, not go back home, hope it all goes away if I’m not there…” Jenna wondered.


“Not bad at all.  I wish it were that easy, though.  I’d move in a heartbeat if that’s what it took, a different city and leave that behind.  You’d miss Kelly, need to find a new job.”  He was quiet for a moment.  “Ok, let’s order room service and then explore the rest of the suite.”


They ordered the eggs benedict for Jenna, JC ordered a mushroom and spinach omelette, they ordered a fruit plate  and pancakes to share, and some pastries just in case for before their flight.  


They put on the hotel robes, Jenna feeling extra in the plush softness.  They walked into the hallway leading back to the front doors, going into the living room.  Jenna saw the grand piano, wishing JC would sit down and play something for her.  Everything felt too grand to sit on somehow, especially given their time crunch.  They walked into another room, Jenna gasping as they stepped inside.  


“It’s a two story library!  I could stay in here for days, weeks, months…”


“Maybe we should read instead of watching Friends,” JC chuckled.


“Don’t you dare take that away from me, not until we finish every episode.”


“We don’t have time to get too into things here, but maybe someday we’ll come back, for our honeymoon or something.  I promise we’ll come back here someday.  We should eat breakfast out here, when it arrives.  


They walked onto the patio, Jenna taking in the panoramic view of the city.  The patio had its own fountain, adding to the wow factor of the suite.  “People actually live like this?  Needing this much space in a hotel?”


“It has 3 bedrooms, so if you have family or something where you’re staying for a while, it wouldn’t be bad.  The price point though, you’re better off renting a place through AirBNB or Vrbo…  Again, pretty sure Justin got this for us, with or without the rest of the guys.”


“Remind me to thank him the next time I see him.  A text doesn’t seem enough.  Nothing seems enough, I have all their phone numbers that I could text or call them.  The last couple months have been a roller coaster.  I’m glad I have you along for the ride with me.  I can’t imagine getting all this news and not having you in my life, only having Kelly and my parents.”


He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her tight against him.  “I’m here as long as you’ll have me, Jenna.  There’s no one else I’d rather be with.”  He kissed her cheek, taking in her scent.  “I love you.”


“I love you, too.”


“Stay here, hopefully the food should be here soon.  Unless you wanna find a thin book to at least start, say you read a book from their library…”


“I like that idea,” she smiled.  She walked inside, scanning the shelves for something that piqued her interest.  Most felt out of her range, something she couldn’t start without finishing.  Then she saw it.  The green spine and gold lettering called out to her.  She carefully pulled it off of the shelf, handling it with care.  She opened the book, her eyes widening.  She pulled out her phone, confirming her suspicions.  She was holding a first edition of one of her favorite children’s books.  She snapped a picture so she could remember this moment forever.  She walked back out to the patio, picking a spot in the shade so the book wouldn’t get damaged by direct sunlight.  The view was breathtaking, a view of the San Francisco bay, Angel Island, and parts of the landmark skyline.  They were in the center of the city, but it felt like a castle in the sky.


“What did you find?” JC asked, pushing a cart with their food.  “I have tea if you want any.  Earl Grey, your favorite.  Extra strong and extra sweet.”


“Just how I like my men,” she smiled.


“I don’t know about the strong part anymore,” he countered.


“You can lift me, I’d say that counts for something.  I found a first edition of my favorite children’s book.  I won’t be able to finish it today, but to at least hold it, read a few pages.  It’s incredible. This whole thing is amazing, not to mention things between us.”


“Let’s have breakfast,” JC smiled. 


“Perfect, I’m starting to get a headache, hopefully it just means I’m hungry.”  She closed the book, seeing it on a small table next to the chair she’d been sitting in. 


They sat at a larger table in the patio to eat, JC putting all the food out in front of them. They had a little bit of everything, sharing their main entrees with each other along with the items to share. Jenna sipped her tea and a glass of pineapple juice. They fed each other bites throughout the meal, being romantic but also cheesy.


“Once we get home, I’ll need to take you to one of my favorite breakfast places. Pancakes the size of hubcaps, they’re huge.”


“It’s a date,” she smiled, before a flash of pain zapped through her head.


“You ok?” JC asked, concerned.


“Just a headache.  I’ll take some Tylenol, I need to before our flight anyway.  Maybe I’ll take some regular Dramamine so I can maybe sleep on the plane.”


They finished their breakfast, JC grabbing the pastries and putting them in the bag with the candy from the day before. They got dressed, JC putting as much of their shopping bags in his suitcase as he could. “I packed light knowing we’d do a little shopping.”


“You packed an empty suitcase with everything we bought yesterday, Josh,” Jenna giggled.


“It’s a medium sized bag, it’s not like I went crazy.  Are you ready to go?”


“Ready?  No.  But if we want to catch our flight, then I suppose we should.”  They gathered their things, Jenna carrying her medium sized bag and JC getting the other two bags, opening the door leading to the elevator.  Jenna wished they could have stayed longer, at least for more of the day until checkout time.  She was excited to get back home, sleep in their bed, and give Bronson some much needed scratches and treats.  


They arrived downstairs, JC checking out as Jenna took a last look around the lobby, taking pictures to remember everything.  They’d been in a hurry the night before to take in a lot of it, the grandeur of the hotel making her want to stay even more.


JC led her out to the front, a car waiting for them.  She got in, taking a sip of water from her water bottle, waiting for the Tylenol to kick in.  The headache felt like it was getting worse, trying to focus on anything she could but the pain.  The driver took a very scenic route, taking them along the bottom of the curvy portion of Lombard Street, not getting caught in traffic wanting to drive down the curves.  It went past the Painted Ladies homes and the Full House house.  It soon made a familiar approach to Golden gate Park, taking a different way in than the bike was allowed to take, going along the south side of the park before meeting up with 19th Avenue before getting to SFO.


“Which airline are we taking?” Jenna wondered, looking at the departure board before they went through security.


“”Don’t worry about it.  I have everything we need taken care of.”



“I can’t believe I’m on a private jet,” Jenna sighed, settling into a seat onboard.


“Yeah, not my usual thing, but I figured it let us be together and not quite so public.  You should have a refund for your ticket, just so your bank account doesn’t look off.”


“I doubt I’d notice, I haven’t really had chances to take money out for anything lately, only putting money into it.”


“Just trying to take care of you, while also letting you be your own woman when you want.  With the exception of this weekend.  I figured you’d enjoy the company.”


“I did.  I just wish this headache would go away.  Dramamine is making me tired, but the headache isn’t going away.”


“It’s only an hour flight, so hopefully it goes away by the time we land.  If you need anything at all, let me know.  Just try to rest once we take off.”


The plane got ready for takeoff, everything safe and secure.  Jenna drank more of her water, hoping that she just needed to hydrate more to help her headache go away.  She also took ibuprofen, hoping maybe a double dose of medicines would help.  There was plenty of air circulation that she could feel on her, JC even getting her a wet washcloth for her forehead.  She laid back and closed her eyes.


She wasn’t sure how long it had been. JC had been so quiet that she had no idea if it had been a couple minutes or half the flight, but she hadn’t fallen asleep and her headache was getting worse.  


“Josh, how much longer? I feel awful.”


“It’s only been 10 minutes, Jenna.  Not to downplay anything, but it’s gotten that bad?”


“I feel like my head is in a vice.  This is now the worst headache I’ve ever had, more like a migraine or worse.”


“Try and drink as much water and Gatorade as you can…”


“Bad idea,” she said, sitting up and grabbing a bag from nearby, the contents of her stomach being purged from her body.


“Ok, now I’m really worried.  I’m gonna have the staff radio the tower at LAX.  As soon as you land, we need medical transport, we’re taking you to the hospital."

 

Chapter End Notes:

What's wrong with jenna?  Any guesses?

 

Feedback is appreciated :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story