“Halloween is next week, you’re going to Eric’s party, right?”


“Yeah.  He even has a costume for me and everything.  I wish you were feeling better that you could go.  There’s something I keep putting off, a trip…”


“You should go, Josh.”


“It’s to New York, for a week.  I can’t risk being away from you for that long.”


“Josh, I’ll be fine.”


“A week is too long, Jenna.  I want you to be there with me.”


“You need to go, even if I’m here.  I can’t have you risk your career for me.”


“It’s not all business.”


“Still, enjoy the city, we’ll have other chances to go.”


“I won’t go without you.”


“You will, Josh.”


“You’re sounding like Eric,” JC sighed.  “I know I need to go, I just really don’t want to leave you behind.”


“You’re not.  I promise I’ll be fine.  Therapy is going well already.  You’ve been so great about everything.”  She paused for a moment.  “Is the door closed?”


“Yeah, why?”


“It’s getting late, I doubt anyone will come and check on me.  You deserve a reward for dealing with all of this the last couple weeks.”


JC sat on the edge of her bed, expecting to get a kiss.  He wasn’t wrong, but Jenna deepened the kiss, her hand tracing up his leg, reaching for the fly of his jeans.


“Jenna, no, we can’t…”


“Says who?  Let me get you off.  I’m not saying we have sex, just let you touch you, get you off.  I’m sure it’s been a while…”


“Same as you, that night in San Francisco,” JC shrugged.


“I want to do this, give me some form of normalcy in all this.  I just wish I could be sexier for you somehow,” she sighed.


“You are beautiful regardless,” he smiled, leaning in to kiss her.  She was glad this facility was more updated, the beds looking more like adjustable beds you could buy for your home, making it less awkward for what she wanted to do.  She scooted over as far as she could to allow him to fit more on the bed, not just sit on the edge.


“How did it take us this long to realize we could do this so you could sleep in the same bed as me?” Jenna wondered, pulling the blankets over his legs.


“Maybe cuz the chair is actually really comfortable?  I kinda wanna look into one for the house…”


“Enough talking, more kissing and touching,” she groaned quietly.  She wasn’t normally sexually aggressive, but the fact that they could be caught, and wanting to make sure JC’s needs weren’t being ignored was front and center in her mind. One hand threaded her fingers into his hair, keeping his lips on hers.  The other slowly made its way down his torso, going under the blanket to unzip his fly.


“Is it wrong that this is really fucking hot?” JC whispered with a chuckle.


“Just enjoy.  I’m just sad the wires make it so I can’t use my mouth beyond kissing from the neck up…”


“I’m not complaining,” he replied, his tongue entering her mouth.  He groaned at the mere touch of her hand against the fabric of his boxer briefs, then again as he felt her warm hand release his length.  “Oh god, Jenna…”


His soft moans were swallowed by her lips on his, her hand stroking slowly against him.  His mind started racing, realizing he didn’t have a condom and he didn’t need to make a mess of the sheets laying over them. He wouldn’t care if they were home, just pop them in the laundry; but knowing someone else would be touching them, changing her bedding… it would give things away. 


He was admittedly relieved when she kissed his neck, giving him a chance to look around to see if there was anything he could use in the moment.  A box of tissues caught the corner of his eye.  It had been a while since he’d needed to do something like this, not that he was complaining. 


His focus went back to how good things felt. Her lips on his neck, his lips, the feel of her tongue against his. She was right, the nursing staff checked in at shift changes and usually didn’t bother either of them until morning unless Jenna needed something. There was zero chance of them walking in on them. 


Her grip on him tightened a bit, his hips rolling to meet her movements, the pressure being excruciatingly delicious. It was Jenna, she had quickly learned ways to bring him to his knees, literally and figuratively, but the fact that it had been 2 weeks since he’d been any form of intimate with her compounded everything he was feeling.  He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer. 


“Jenna…”


“It’s ok.  If the tables were turned, I’m sure it would be the same.  Let go, Josh.”


He quickly grabbed the box of tissues, pulling out a handful.  Jenna had to giggle to herself at the situation, not having been in this situation in over a decade.  She pulled him in for a kiss, her tongue sliding against his, her free hand tracing the shell of his ear before gripping his hair at the base of his neck.


His hand of tissues immediately lowered over himself and Jenna’s hand, Jenna feeling him tense before pulsing with release.  He pulled his lips away from hers, gasping for breath.  “I haven’t done that in years…” he chuckled.


“Same,” Jenna sighed, her cheeks turning pink.


“Steve?” JC guessed.


“He lived with his parents.  It was bad enough that we heard THEM have sex once, there was no way we were doing that there.  I’m just lucky they’d lock themselves in their room after dinner to hotbox, giving us alone time, even if it was on the couch watching TV.”


“You smoke weed?  Or used to?”


“Nope.  I get a terrible contact high, it just gives me headaches.  Never smoked anything.  Dad smoked cigarettes forever, he vapes now… But I swore I’d never do it.  I admit I’m curious about edibles and stuff so you don’t have to smell it, wondering if it might help with my seizures.  But yeah, they could get high from smoking weed on someone else’s medical card, before it was legal recreationally, but we couldn’t have sex before marriage.”


“And yet…”


“What they didn't know didn’t hurt anyone.  In some ways I regret it.  I thought that he was it, you know?  I guess I fell for that fairy tale that it should be special, not to allow it to help you find what you like when the right person does come along.”


JC kissed her gently, tossing the wad of tissues into the wastebasket on the floor beside him.  “Hopefully you won’t regret this…”


Before she could question what he meant, his lips pressed against hers, his hand cupping her breast before massaging it carefully.  He teased her over her shirt and bra, feeling the hardened nub beneath her clothes.  His hand found its way past the waistband of her leggings and panties, Jenna gasping into his mouth as his fingers made contact.  He groaned at how ready she was for him, his fingers sliding into and against her with ease.


The sensation was incredible, her body craved more after having nothing for so long, even though 2 weeks was nothing compared to her dry spell after Steve.  Maybe it was the hormones, but everything felt more intense at that point, everything ramping up quickly as she neared that peak.  Her breathing was shallow gasps of air between kisses, her body bucking for more of his touch.


There was a knock at the door, JC barely having time to pull his hand away before a nurse stepped into the room, a concerned look on her face.


“Jenna, are you…? Oh…” the nurse said, seeing JC on the bed, the sheets over both of them, Jenna’s hair slightly messed up.  “Your heart rate monitor was going off, and your oxygen levels had dropped a little.  I’ll leave you two, it’s clear there’s no issue here except me interrupting.  If there is something, just push the call button.  Otherwise I’ll tell the staff to ignore it.  As you were,” the nurse said, giving a wink before walking back out of the room, closing the door.


“Well, good to know you set off bells everywhere, Josh,” Jenna giggled.  “Now they’ll know every time we fool around…”


“They take those leads off when you shower.  Maybe we just take things in there.  I can help you shower, in more ways than one.”


“I love the way you think, Chasez.  For now, let’s finish what we started.”  She kissed him deeply, his hand going right back to work, not needing long to bring her to release.  “No regrets about this, none at all,” she smiled, catching her breath.  “How have we not thought about shower sex before now?  You watch as my spotter, as it were, helping me if I need it, but we never thought to do anything else?”


“Well, you’d have to be quiet, and while it means we won’t get caught, I prefer you to be at least a little loud.”


“You still love the response from the audience,” she smiled.


“You aren’t just any audience, you’re the most important sounding board I have.  The one that matters the most.”


“I’m honored to be held in such high esteem,” she blushed. 


“You’re my girlfriend, the mother of my child, you’re supposed to be at the top of my list.”


“Even above Eric?”


“ESPECIALLY above Eric. He may be my manager and friend, but you are so far above that.  How did we get on Eric?”


“I joked you like me being loud because it reminds you of screaming fans…”


“In some ways, yes. In other ways, very different.  I can’t wait for the next time you need a shower.”


“Pretty sure I need them much more frequently when I’m with you.”


“Think we could take one right now?” JC asked, his voice eager.


“And be super obvious with the reason why?  You know that same nurse is gonna come in to take the leads off, so by tomorrow word is gonna be around with the staff that we were fooling around, let alone having sex in the shower…”


“I guess I’ll have to be super sneaky on just being there in case you need help.”

.

“Once the leads come off, I can shower whenever, so that’ll definitely help.”


“As long as you keep quiet, as much as it kills me.”


“You know it’s fantastic, even if I can’t say a damn word.”


“Damn it, now I want more…”


“I can shower after therapy tomorrow, how about that?”

 

“I can’t wait.”

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Feedback is appreciated :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story