Author's Chapter Notes:

8/4/23- Let's go to NYC!

“Are you excited for the trip?” JC wondered.


“Yeah.  I’ve always wanted to go, and going with you, around my birthday, it’s perfect.”


“Be prepared for Eric to spoil you, trying to make up for Halloween.  You can bet I’m gonna spoil you, too, almost birthday girl.”


“I’m turning 40, I’m not a girl anymore.”


“It’s still a big trip to celebrate a milestone birthday.  And you’re still early on enough that it’s ok for you to fly.”


“We’re meeting Eric at the airport, yeah?”


“He’s arranging our transport, so I’m sure he’ll be in the car when it comes to pick us up.”


“No private plane again, right?” she giggled. 


“No, but it will be first class.”


“Definitely an upgrade from flying Southwest…”


“A bit roomier, for sure.”


“If it’s not a private plane, how do we…?” She couldn’t bring herself to finish the question. 


“How do we do what?” JC wondered, knowing what she was going to ask, remembering the discussion days earlier. 


“Get me in the mile high club?” she asked quietly, as if it wasn’t just the two of them in the house. 


“You let me worry about that, ok?” JC chuckled. “If you want it badly enough, I’ll make it happen somehow. It’s been a while since I’ve renewed my membership.”


“Really? I guess the fandom just assumes you’re at it all the time, Jen is gorgeous…”


“And so are you,” he sighed, his breath fanning across her neck. He pulled her body against his, his thickness pressing against her lower back, his lips ready to kiss her neck when his phone began to ring. 


“That would be Eric saying he’s pulling up now.”  He sighed in frustration of his current state of arousal, and no way to deal with it how he’d like. 


Their bags were by the front door, JC wheeling them out as they headed out the front gate to the street. A black Escalade was waiting, the driver putting the bags in the trunk. 


Eric was sitting in the seat behind the driver, Jenna sitting between Eric and JC. “Good to see you again, Jenna. It’ll be a great next few days, then you guys are off again, right?”


“What is he talking about, Josh?”


“We are going to my folks in Florida for Thanksgiving after this trip. I was going to tell you before the flight.”


“Good thing I’ve already met your mom, or I’d be freaking out right now.”


“If you’ve met Karen, you’re gonna LOVE Roy,” Eric interjected. 


They talked on the drive to LAX, getting through security and heading to the gate. They approached their gate, Jenna looking around for somewhere to sit.  Her eyes scanned the area, her eyes lighting up.


“I wondered how long it would take you,” a voice said.


“Kelly, what are you doing here?  At my gate?”


“She’s coming with us.  I thought you’d like someone to hang out with during my work stuff that isn’t Eric.”


“Thanks, JC…” Eric sighed.  “Let’s go into the lounge while we wait for our flight.”


Eric led them to the first class lounge, Jenna feeling like she didn't belong, she shouldn’t be there.  She felt underdressed, even though they were all dressed casually.


“Is this what it’s like?  Feeling like I don’t belong?” Jenna whispered in JC’s ear.


“It takes a while to get used to.  At least in your case, there’s no shady shit going on.  We got stuff like this and were getting robbed from under our feet.  You have every right to be here, Jenna.  This trip is going to be amazing.  Some work, but a lot of fun as well.”


“I mean, I did pack that lingerie you wanted…”


“Is this some devious plan of yours, get me all hot before our flight so I have to find a way to get you into an airplane bathroom?”


“Not a plan so much as that we both want each other all the time still.  At least we can control it in front of others.”


“Trust me, I wish I wasn’t so in control right now,” he growled.


“I’d ask what you’re talking about, but I don’t think I wanna know.  I’ll just let my imagination wander," Kelly smiled slyly.


“Probably not too far off,” Jenna answered, a grin on her face.  “I’m just feeling like I don’t belong here, like we snuck in.”


“You’re in Camp Podwall now, Jenna.  Get used to this.”


They sat in the lounge for a while, Jenna still being nervous about flying, as she did every time she flew. She knew this flight wouldn’t be like the last one, the tumor gone, but she was still a nervous flier.  JC held her hand as they prepared to board, helping her get situated on the plane, giving her the window seat.


JC fiddled with the air control for her. “Is this ok?”


“Perfect.  I might even get cold.  Maybe it’s because it’s first class, but this is perfect.  I’d brought a portable USB powered fan just in case, but I don’t think I’ll be needing it.”


“If it’s in your carry-on and you need it, just let me know. I want to make sure you’re comfortable.”


They settled into their seats, Jenna getting a bottle of water before takeoff, having a bag of snacks in her bag just in case.  She chose not to have her earbuds in this time, smiling as a song popped into her head as they took off.


“What’s the smile for?” JC wondered.  


“Here we go…” she sang quietly, JC smiling before rolling his eyes.  


“You too?”


“You mean that you do it, or because you know Lance does it?”


“Lance, though it does pop up on occasion if I’m thinking about it.  Right now, I’m happy with a beautiful woman by my side.  Though if you can claim to not be feeling well in a bit, I think I can get away with escorting you to the bathroom…”


“Joshua Scott, you aren’t seriously going to do this?”


“You tell me,” he whispered in her ear, putting her hand on the tight fabric of the crotch of his pants.  “If you don’t want to, I can wait until we get to the hotel.”


“Where is Kelly staying?”


“She’ll have her own room.  All courtesy of Eric.  Most of this trip is him, the rest is me.”


“How long are we in NYC before we go to your folks?”


“We’re here through Saturday, then flying to my folks on Tuesday.  I know it’s a lot, but you have a doctor’s visit once we get back, so I’m wanting to get all this in before you go back to work.”


“Assuming I’m cleared to go back already.”


“It’s been over 8 weeks, Jenna. I’m sure you having 2 trips on planes along with the rest of your recovery is enough to show you can handle going back to work.” 


“We’ll see.  I’m hoping I can go back, so I’m not getting a smaller paycheck from Disability.”


“If it’s about the money, Jenna…”


“I know you’ve been spoiling me a lot up to this point, and I get it, to a point.  I want to be my own woman, have my own money to do what I want with.  I know Jen was working, so I know you’re ok with that, but it feels like you’re really not wanting me to work.”


“I just don’t want you to feel like you have to if you don’t want to. Given your health, everything with Liam, if you really don’t want to work, we’ll still be ok.  I would never force you to do something you don’t want to do, so if you want to keep working, I’m on board and support you.  I just don’t want you to keep working because you feel you have to to make ends meet.  You know this is all Eric, I’d be happy sitting on a Southwest flight, as long as I’m with you.”


The flight was going well, they’d been cleared to unbuckle seatbelts and could move around the cabin.  Jenna went to lean her seat back, her eyes widening at the realization that it could lie flat.  She knew there was a lot of legroom, but hadn’t figured the seat would fully lie flat.


One of the crew members took drink and snack orders, bringing her a 7up and a small packet of cookies, JC getting a ginger ale and pretzels.  He looked at her as she laid down in her seat.  “Comfy?”


“I could get used to this, I just might fall asleep…” she smiled, closing her eyes.


“I had something else in mind,” he replied, closing the privacy curtain fully and slipping his hand into her pants.


“Oh, I guess I thought…”


“Let’s get you warmed up, first,” he smiled.  He was thankful her pants had a little give to them, allowing for his hand to manipulate within them the way he wanted.  He took advantage of her wetness to coat his fingers and circle her clit, Jenna‘a hips bucking as she bit her lip in an attempt to be quiet. He kept his eyes locked on hers, taking in the look on her face as she felt things heat up. Her breath quickened, her eyes widening as she fell apart against his touch. 


“You’re clammy, baby,” JC said, seeing a light sheen of sweat over her face. “Do you need the bathroom?”


“I think I do, yeah,” she says weakly, playing her part in all of this.  She sat her seat up, Kelly looking up as they both got up into the aisleway.


“She’s not feeling well,” JC said softly, ushering her down the hall.


“You know I’m a terrible flier,” Jenna said, almost with a giggle.  She took a few more steps before turning around again, winking at Kelly, Kelly’s jaw dropping at realizing what was actually about to happen.


JC let Jenna into the bathroom, waiting outside for a bit.  After a few minutes, he knocked lightly on the door. “I think she’s sick, I wanna check on her,” JC said to a crew member sitting nearby.


Jenna unlocked the door, crouched on the floor as part of the ruse.  JC stepped inside, closing the door and locking it behind him.  “You’re gonna have to be fast,” she said.


“You’re gonna have to be quiet,” he chuckled as he kissed her deeply.


“A challenge for both of us.”


“More for you than me, I’m halfway there already,” he groaned in her ear.


He pulled her pants down, sitting her on the edge of the sink, carefully testing that it could handle things.  He undid his jeans, pulling everything down in a hurry, entering her with a muffled groan.  They didn’t have much time, even with him saying she wasn’t feeling well.  His pace was relentless, he wouldn’t last long, which normally was a problem but was just what they needed at this moment.


“Jenna…”


“Yes, Josh, let go.  Oh god…”


His body went rigid at his release, his body sputtering as it contracted with each wave.  He helped her clean up, splashing some water on her face to complete the ruse that she wasn’t feeling well.


They opened the door, the crew member looking at them questioningly.  “She’s afraid of flying, I needed to help her meditate a bit and calm down, help her relax before she got airsick.”


“Feeling better?” the crew member asked.


“Much better, just what I needed.  Still a bit nervous, but not as bad as I was.”


They headed back to their seats and got settled in.  Jenna’s phone buzzed.  With their wifi on, they could text between their iPhones.


Did you and JC just bang in the bathroom?!


What if we did?


OMG!  I know you’re turning 40, but holy fuck… you joined the mile high club, with JC Chasez no less!


I’m having his baby, so I kinda hope…


Oh stop.  The man is head over heels in love with you.  


“You talking to Kelly?” JC wondered.


“Yeah,” Jenna admitted, a blush rising to her cheeks.


“Go sit and talk,” he encouraged.  “It’s a good thing Eric buys out the seat next to people.”


Jenna got up, turning to put her ass in his face as she moved into the aisleway.  “I could’ve bent over and shown my cleavage,” she giggled quietly.


“I’m not gonna complain about the view,” he chuckled.


Jenna went and sat down next to Kelly.  “Yeah…”


“Ok, I’ve never asked for details before, but…”


‘Cuz there wasn’t anyone to have details with,” Jenna countered.


“Fair enough.  But seriously, tell me, what’s it like?  I’m living vicariously through you…”


“You need to get laid, Kelly.”


“Hey, not for lack of trying.  Eric’s kinda cute…”


“He’s also gay.  Not gonna happen.”


“Well, shit.  They’re all either taken, gay, or just shit.”


“You’re telling me.”


“Seriously though, give me something…”


“Better than I ever imagined it could be.  Things Steve would never even dream of doing.”


‘Like what?” Kelly asked, hanging on Jenna's every word.


“Like giving me multiple orgasms.  He couldn’t even give me one.  Seriously, I thought my vibrators were the only thing capable of that.”


“Preaching to the choir on that one,” Kelly laughed.  “God, it’s been too long.  Not you and Steve long, but damn…”


“Maybe you’ll meet somebody on this trip, at least have a little fun.”


“We can only hope.  Think JC will wanna go clubbing?”


“Eric might.  I’ve seen his stories on Instagram…”


“Good for you, though.  I’m glad it’s working out in every possible way.  You’re a whole other person now, but it’s great.  Who knew you needed to have a seizure and have JC find you to bring this out.  If we’d known that’s what it took, we’d have done this years ago…”


“Things happen how and when they’re meant to.  I’m just glad it happened at all.  All of this is more than I ever dreamed.”


“What do you think we’re going to New York for?  Has he told you anything?”


“Nothing, just some of it’s work related, whatever that means.  That could be just about anything.”


  “Ugh, that’s not helpful. You’re having his baby and he won’t even tell you what the trip is for?” she whispered, frustrated. 


Kelly pulled Jenna up and dragged her back over to JC. “What’s the work stuff you have going on?”


“I’ll explain at the hotel, ok?” JC pleaded, not wanting to make a scene. 


Kelly nodded approvingly, sitting back down and leaving Jenna to sit in her seat.


Jenna laid her seat down and rested, JC having his laptop up and reviewing various things. Double checking reservations, going over the itinerary for the next few days. They’d land in New York around 6, getting to the hotel to check in and get changed before dinner.


He woke Jenna up when they were ready to serve lunch, both of them opting for the chicken dish.  They watched a movie from the selections on board, Jenna having more water and 7up.


Before she knew it, they were flying over the city as they began to land.  It was dark, Jenna looking at the lights.  “This is incredible.  If I didn't know better, I’d almost say it’s LA with all the lights, probably any major city with an airport… But I know this is New York, and I’m excited to get out and see it.”


They landed, JC getting their checked bags from the baggage claim.  Jenna looked like a kid in a candy store, wide eyed and taking it all in.  She was at a small shop near the baggage claim, looking at souvenirs and other touristy items.


“Alright ladies,” Eric said smoothly, “are you ready to see New York like a celebrity?”

 

Jenna smiled softly, looking up at JC.  She knew this was all for show from Eric, looking forward to what JC had planned.  “I’m ready,” she answered.

Chapter End Notes:

What do you think they'll do in NYC?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story