She sat at the bar with a drink in her hand. She had been up since 5am, it was hard to break the habit, even while on vacation. It wasn’t really vacation, though. Public speaking always made her anxious, but it was a nice break from the office, and the lab. Plus, an all-expenses paid 3-night stay in a 5-star hotel outside of Los Angeles? You cannot say no to that.

She swirled her gin and tonic around, watching the lemon wedge bounce around with the ice chips. She looked at her reflection in the mirror in the back of the bar and fixed a couple of loose hairs from the messy bun she had wrangled her dark mane into a couple hours earlier. The sense of relief after accomplishing the final presentation of the Project that had kept her busy for the last year was freeing and she was looking forward to getting all the bobby pins our of her hair and relaxing.

She sat back on her seat and yawned softly.

“Long day?” asked the bartender, in a very movie-like way as he dried a whiskey glass with a rag, which made her smile.

“It was okay.”

“You in town for the festival?”

“Um, no, I’m here for the biology conferences,” she replied, “I was one of the speakers.”

“Oh, nice,” the bartender said flashing her a smile, which made her wonder what kind of struggling artist he was. An actor, musician? “Need a refill?” She looked down to her almost empty glass and wondered if she should have another one or go upstairs to the very luxurious tub in her very luxurious suite and soak in bubbles for the rest of the night.

Suddenly something caught her attention. A laugh. A laugh she would recognize anywhere, even though she had never heard it in person. She turned towards the sound that made her heart stop for a second and saw him. There was no mistaking him. Yes, he was older, his hair was longer and grayer, but his blue eyes sparkled even from this far away. There he was, sitting about 8 stools away from her.

“You know what? I will have another one please, and also, oh wow, I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she giggled to herself, “Could you send a drink over to the man in the black jacket? Yeah, the one with the black glasses, thanks. Whatever he’s drinking.” She watched the bartender while he prepared her drink, handed it to her, and then watched him closely as he grabbed a bottle of scotch and poured a little over some ice. Her heart started racing while the bartender walked towards the man in the black jacket, put the drink down in front of him and said something to him while he gestured her way. She tried to conceal the heat that had taken over her cheeks and smiled her most confident smile and gave him a slight nod while lifting her own glass to him. He gave her a charming smile and mouthed “Thank you.” Then she heard the guy sitting next to him laugh and say "Every time dude!” She laughed too.

A couple minutes later she watched the guy next to him stand up, pat him on the back and walk away. Almost immediately he stands up and starts walking towards her. She couldn’t believe it, her heart started racing, her palms started to get sweaty. He stopped right next to her and said: “Is this seat taken?” She looked over at him and smiled. “uhhhhh, no, no, go ahead.” She took a deep breath while thinking, get it together.

“Felt like I needed to come over and say thank you, so thank you.”

“You are very welcome,” they toasted. “I kinda feel this happens to you very often, though”

“Not so much lately,” he smiled. “I’m Josh, nice to meet you.”

“I’m Julia, it’s very nice to meet you,” she replied with a flirty smile.

 

“So, the protein starts to proliferate when the scar tissue is in its very early stages so I thought it could be a good marker to show whether there is progress or not in a person that had had a heart attack, and it’s looking like it is so a couple of pharmaceutical companies have shown a lot of interest which is why one of them brought me here. I usually hate all this corporative BS but I really felt like I wanted to just see what it was about.”

Josh nodded his head with a bewildered look on his face. “Right,” he chuckled, “No idea what that first part was, but the part about being pampered for free, that I can get on board with.” They both laughed.

“So, you’re like a doctor?” he asked.

“Well, yes, I have a PhD but in Molecular Biology.”

“Right. So, you’re smart?” he laughed again, a beautiful belly laugh that made Julia’s spine tingle.

She readjusted herself on her seat and rested her chin on her hand and stared at him while he talked. It was so surreal for her to be sitting at a bar, having drinks with her childhood crush.

“You know, I always wondered whether you used your real name or kept using JC,” she said.

“Well, sometimes I feel like JC is a whole other person, you know? Sometimes it’s nice to just be Josh.”

“I think you’ll never be Just Josh. You’re too spectacular.” A hint of a blush came across his cheeks, as he chuckled softly and licked his lips.

“You are very kind.”

The night went on, the conversation kept flowing and so did a couple of drinks. Julia wondered if he had somewhere to be or if he was truly enjoying himself like she was. He was charming and funny, respectful but cheeky and mysterious but very accessible. She was very obviously flirting with him. she batted her eyes, played with her hair, bit her lip and kept trying to touch him, his arm when she laughed, a quick pat on the back, even a quick touch on his thigh when she leaned over to whisper something in his ear and he seemed very welcoming to all of it.

“So,” she cleared her throat, “You are so wonderful, JC, and I realize this is really a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, so please excuse me if I’m too blunt but, I feel like we’ve been flirting pretty blatantly all night, at least I have.” He chuckled, looked down to his glass and quickly back to her face.

“I cannot say that I haven’t, you caught me.” They both smiled widely.

“Ok,” she stood up and ran her hands down her dress, allowing JC to admire her figure in a better way and she grinned when she noticed his eyes travelling all the way down to her shoes and back up. She cleared her throat again, more nervously now. But the alcohol had given her a burst of confidence that she was trying to take advantage of, “I am going to go up to my room, and please, you don’t have to say anything now because I really don’t wanna put you in the spot and I also wouldn’t be able to handle a rejection right now, so please don’t say anything.”

She took a step closer to him and spoke in a lower voice. “Room 1209,” she looked into his eyes very seriously now. “If you come up in about 15 minutes… You’re gonna get laid… knock twice” And then she walked away, fighting every fiber in her body not to look back at him.

 

 

JC stepped out of the elevator slowly as soon as the doors opened on the 12th floor. He picked up the pace as he counted up the rooms on the right side, 1201, 1203, 1205, his heartbeat quickened as he got closer to room 1209. This wasn’t the first time he had been offered sex by a stranger, there had been a time it was just his usual Saturday night, but it had been a while, and he always felt a bit of a rush. Sure, he had fucked some very cool fans back in the day, but there were also a couple crazy ones he wished he had had the foresight to avoid. What was Julia going to be?

He had felt instantly attracted to her as he walked up to her at the bar, with the drink she had sent him in his hand. She was smart and interesting, flirty but coy. He could usually tell whether an encounter would lead to sex immediately but this time it took him a while to figure it out. She actually kind of surprised him when she took the first step, but he liked it.

Finally, he approached room 1209 and knocked… then knocked again.

 

 

Knock knock.

Julia’s pulse quickened and she took a deep breath.

Knock knock.

She smiled to herself, kind of turned on that JC could follow instruction so well. She did a quick glance in the bathroom mirror and hurried to the door. She opened the door, a million thoughts running through her head, but the second she laid eyes on him the only thought in her head that was left was how amazingly handsome he was. He stood there, with a mischievous grin on his face, both hands in his pockets. The both stood there for several seconds staring at each other, Julia not really believing he was there, JC not really believing he had come up.

He stepped inside after she awkwardly made room for him to walk past her, they both giggled nervously. JC took a moment to look at her. She had changed into a soft pink satin robe that stopped mid-thigh; the color contrasted perfectly with her olive skin. The robe tied around her waist and the sleeve fell a little off her shoulder revealing a lacy black bra, which made him wonder whether her panties matched. He licked his lips. She took a step forward. “I’ve never really done this before,” she said as she tucked some hair behind her ears and shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

“Sex?” he asked in an almost mocking tone.

“No, silly, the whole celebrity one night stand thing.”

“Listen,” he said softening his tone, “We don’t have to do anything. I mean, the offer was pretty great but if you’re having second thoughts…”

“No,” she interrupted him, and took just one step closer to him, close enough to smell his cologne. “I want this. I want you, so bad”

He stepped closer too, put one hand on her waist while the other cupped her cheek and slowly bent in to kiss her lips. The touch and taste of his lips made her shiver. He noticed the hairs on her arms standing up and pulled her a little closer to deepen the kiss. That was all she needed to lose control and moaned in his mouth while she allowed his tongue to explore hers, slowly.

JC interrupted the kiss and looking into her eyes, very softly said, “Listen, I just need you to know I am very discreet and…” she interrupted him with her lips on his again.

“You don’t have to worry Mr. Chasez,” she said looking up at him. “I didn’t ask you up here so I could brag or gossip later.” She then decided it was all or nothing now and threw caution to the wind. “I asked you up here so you can fuck my brains out.” The fire that ignited in JC’s eyes told her everything she needed to know; it was on.

“Yes ma’am,” he said and pushed her back and pressed her against the wall while hungrily reclaiming her mouth. His hands moved slowly from her waist to her ass and grabbed at both cheeks. The sleeve slipped off her shoulder so he took his wet lips to her shoulder, up her neck to her jaw. Her chest heaved in anticipation and she could feel her body aching for him. She started to unbutton his shirt until she was able to slide it off of him, the shirt fell to the ground revealing a white tank top that clung perfectly to his pectorals. She ran her hands up his biceps and bit her lips. He quickly grabbed his undershirt and pulled it over his head, throwing it on the ground where his other shirt laid. Julia placed both her hands on his chest, “Damn you’re so hot,” as she bent down to kiss his chest. JC closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the feel of her hands and mouth on his skin, he then undid the satin string around Julia’s waist and pulled the robe off of her, revealing a perfectly matching set of lacy bra and panties. Normally she would’ve felt self-conscious about standing in her underwear like this, she always could find something in the mirror that she didn’t love about her body, especially now that she was nearing 40 and her body was changing, but the way that JC stared at her and licked his lips made her feel like the sexiest woman on earth.

“You are so sexy,” he said in a breathy whisper before burying his face into the crook of her neck and licked and sucked which elicited yet another moan from Julia.

She slid one hand between his skin and his jeans and pulled him closer, she could feel his erection through the thick fabric so she undid his belt and put her hand down his pants and gripped lightly. JC moaned and she could feel him growing even harder. He then slid his hands down her ass again and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around him as he clumsily carried her across the room and sat her down on the breakfast table. Leaning over her, still with his tongue in her mouth, he very skillfully undid her bra with one hand and then slid if off her arms revealing two very erect nipples. He left a trail of wet kisses down her neck to her chest, with one hand he fondled one of her breasts while he flicked his tongue over the other nipple. Julia threw her head back in ecstasy and arched her back to allow him better access. She could feel herself start to lose control when his tongue started sliding down her abdomen, planted a kiss above and below her belly button and pulled at her panties softly. She lifted her butt to allow him to slide the panties off of her. He kissed all the way up her right leg, to her thigh and when he came in contact with her center, he stared up at her, bright blue eyes looking at her with hunger, he then smiled and started blowing on her ever so softly. The sensation of having his lips so close to where she wanted them and the cool air blowing from his mouth drove her crazy, she lifted her thighs and moaned, “Please JC,” her hands in his hair, pulling a little. JC chuckled and without warning came the stroke of his tongue across her clit, sending a bolt of electricity up and down her back.

She moved her hips up and down urging him not to stop as he kept licking her lightly, tasting every inch of her, enjoying her reaction, teasing her. Suddenly he picked up the pace as he could feel her getting closer to the edge. She then arched her back and pulled a little harder on his hair, “Fuck, JC!” she screamed as she let her orgasm wash over her. Through ragged breath she sat up as he leaned over her again and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Was that good?” he said seductively. She was sure she looked a mess all sweaty and disheveled but she wanted more.

“You, sir, should give lessons, oh my God!” she said laughing. And now that her mind was a little clearer after having climaxed, she remembered something she had been fantasizing about for most of her life. She pushed him back and jumped off of the table. She looped her hands around his neck and kissed him forcefully while walking him backwards, he let himself be guided until his legs hit a couch. Julia then undid the button of his jeans and lowered them along with his boxers all the way down to his knees. And there he stood, in all of his erect glory. Julia bit her lip.

“So, I see the rumors were all true,” she said admiring him. He was just as she had imagined him, thick and long, smooth and beautiful. JC felt very naked suddenly, but it turned him on, feeling wanted, it always turned him on.

She put her hand around his shaft and stroked him gently, he moaned. She then pushed him a little so he fell sitting on the couch. Now it was she who was leaning over him. She kissed his chin, down his jaw, to his neck, down his collarbone and chest. She stopped at one of his nipples and nibbled softly, while her hands rubbed up and down his abs. She could feel his muscles under her fingertips and it made her smile. She then kissed down his abdomen. JC was staring down at her, he looked so sexy looking down at her with anticipation, his mouth slightly open, his breathing a little ragged. She ran her tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip before she took him all in her mouth. JC moaned and threw his head back. She sucked and licked, taking all of him almost completely out of her mouth before all his length disappeared back inside. JC’s hands went to her hair now, and now it was him who was pulling a fistful of hair softly. “Oh God, yes, that feels good,” he said between moans. It made Julia hot to think she was giving him this kind of pleasure so she picked up the pace a little and continued sucking and licking. Suddenly JC stopped her by grabbing the base of his dick, “Wait, wait honey.” She looked up at him confused. He pulled her up and stood up with her, he toed his shoes off and stepped out of his jeans and boxers that were pooled around his ankles. He lifted her chin to him and kissed her softly, “That was incredible,” kiss, “But there’s something,” kiss, “That you need to know about me.” Deep kiss.

“I am a pleasure delayer, but only when it comes to me. When it comes to you, my goal is to make you come as many times as humanly possible.” And with a swift move he had laid her down on the couch and positioned himself in a kneeling position between her legs. She looked up at him with desire, the ache for him making her impatient. He reached toward his jeans on the floor and took out a condom he fished out of the back pocket. He bit off the corner of the packaging and took out the rubber disk. He stroked himself a couple times, all the time while staring into Julia’s eyes, and rolled the condom onto his erect cock. He then pulled her legs up and pushed himself inside of her, she gasped when she felt him fill her up completely. He allowed her a moment to adjust to his size and began thrusting in and out of her slowly. Groans and moans coming out of both of them with every push. He pushed into her slowly but deeply and she lifted her hips to meet his every thrust. He kissed her mouth and then moved on to her breasts, sucking on a nipple and then the other. She ran her hands up and down his muscular back and arms, throwing her head back in ecstasy while his pubic bone collided with her clit again and again.  It wasn’t long until she felt like she was near the edge and her walls started closing in around him, with whimpers of his name rolling out of her mouth.

JC’s forehead was covered in small droplets of sweat as he stared at her and rode her orgasm out while he kept pumping in and out of her, grunting in pleasure with every thrust. When she came back down, she pushed against his shoulders and asked him to get on his back, so then she straddled him, now it was her time to call the shots. She lowered herself onto him, feeling him fill her up again and she bounced up and down, back and forth while keeping her eyes glued to his, watching him writhe and gasp and grunt in pleasure. “Shit mama, you feel amazing,” he managed to say between grunts. Hearing him call her mama drove her crazy so she picked up the pace and he’d go deeper and deeper inside her with every bounce of her on his lap, her head now thrown back, her hands in her dark hair.

“Come for me baby,” she hissed as JC grabbed on to her waist and she could feel the pressure inside of her starting to release once more, “I’m coming again, come with me baby.”

“Fuck, I’m coming,” he said through a clenched jaw and with a last upwards thrust came hard with a grunt.

She collapsed on top of him, both heaving and sweating. He removed some of her hair from her face and kissed the top of her head. She laid her head on his chest and sighed, completely spent and satisfied.

Then, she chuckled.

“What?”

“Well, there’s a perfectly good bed just gone to waste,” she laughed as she nodded towards the bedroom. He turned to look and smiled.

“Well, you know what we should do? We should order some food, and then we can try out that bed… With dessert.”

She looked at him biting her lower lip, “Well, in that case, there’s an amazing tub in there, too… You know, for tomorrow morning.”

 


Completed
Kikilein is the author of 3 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story