JC's phone was ringing, he was just entering his house carrying a bag of groceries, his grey husky dog nearly knocking him over as soon he closed the door.

'Hold on buddy, take it easy, I got your treats right here."

JC placed the groceries on top of the counter and got the box of treats out, the dog barked and sat down, JC opened the box of treats and he threw a piece in the air, the dog caught it and wagged his tail.

"That's it buddy you only get two."

The dog barked and went back to living room.

JC got his phone out of his pocket to see who called him earlier, he looked at the caller ID and saw that it was a missed call from Justin, he quickly called him back.
Justin picked up on the third ring,

 

"Hey Jace, how you're doing?"

"Hey man, I'm good, just got home now from grocery shopping, what's up?"

"You know I have that new Trolls movie coming up, and I have a good Idea for a song."

"And you need help collaborating? Writing?" JC added.
"Something like that, but not just you, I was thinking of getting the guys back together and record something."

JC didn't know if he heard correctly or not, "Wait, you want us, the five of us together in the studio? "Yes, because the new movie is called Trolls Band Together, so it actually makes sense, are you in?"

"It's a new change for you, sure, I may have some ideas, I'll let Chris know, but do you think this would work? We haven't sang together since 2013."

"I think it will, I am still in the planning process.." Justin continued.

"Alright JT, I'll follow up with Chris and continue from there, thanks man." JC ended the call but he for some reason felt unsure.

JC always had good ideas when it came to music, and everytime he offered them to Justin, he took the ideas and they worked together on it, then Justin forgot about him after that.

JC didn't want to think negative, he was happy for him, and to be honest he was looking forward for studio work, he just didn't want Justin to steal the spotlight again when it came to the writing process, he shrugged it off and dialed Chris.

"Here we go." JC sang, waiting for Chris to pick on the other line.



Chapter End Notes:

*dun dun dun*

This is a short chapter, working on Chapter 3, hope you guys like this one..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story