Author's Chapter Notes:

"When the Stars Align..."

Chris was so stoked after receiving the call about from JC telling what Justin's idea about getting the guys back together, that he didn't know what to do with himself:


"About freakin time.." Chris muttered, according to what Justin said, he was in New York and had to do press for his new movie, Chris then followed up with Joey and Joey with Lance, and the guys all agreed to it.
"It will be just like the old days." Karly said, walking into the room seeing a huge duffel bag and clothes scattered everywhere.
"I know, we haven't done anything together in what seemed like forever." Chris continued.
"You guys are gonna meet up where?" Karly added.
"New York City I think, that's where Justin is at the moment."
"I'll call you when I get there, I wish you could come with me." Chris said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"I would, but I have to be here with Nash and my sister has that party that I have to plan, but I would be supporting you every step of the way, keeping tabs on social media."
"Oh I know you still love the Backstreet Boys, but you married me." Chris joked.
Karly laughed.
"Imagine if Justin announces a reunion tour, the fans are gonna go nuts, do you think we can break records again?" Chris had that spark in his eyes, as he rambled on, he knew that if *NSYNC got together for a tour, it would be amazing."
But who knows, time will tell.

Chapter End Notes:

So...HOW ARE WE *NSYNC FANS?! ??????????????????’???’???’?

This chapter is short and sweet..


Incomplete
theusagirl is the author of 26 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story