The scene switched to that evening as there was a knock at Elisa’s door. “Elisa,” the professor stood before her, “I’ve informed the university and representatives will be here tomorrow to examine the necklace for authenticity but I think it’s safest tonight with you.” The professor took the necklace out of his pocket and handed it to Elisa.


“Me? Why?” she asked in confusion as she accepted it.


“This is very valuable and if anyone overheard my phone calls and wanted it, they’d assume I had it.”


“That makes sense,” Elisa easily agreed and even Mackenzie had to wonder at the absurdity that there wasn’t a safe somewhere. “Thanks Professor, I’ll see you in the morning,” she stated and headed off to bed, placing the necklace atop a chest of drawers.


Mackenzie expected the professor to come back at any minute, or perhaps a thief sneaking in to steal the amulet as Elisa slept but that wasn’t the case. As the room flooded with moonlight, the ruby at the center of the necklace began to glow.


“Elisaaaaaa,” an enchanting voice whispered on the wind. “Elisaaaaa.” It took a few times until Elisa finally awoke, sleepy and confused, trying to see who was calling to her. “Elisaaaaa,” the gemstone beckoned again, the glow now pulsating steadily.


“What the…?” Elisa’s eyes grew wide as she wandered cautiously over to the voice. Mackenzie was suddenly rapt with attention, wondering where exactly this was going. She stole quick looks at the other men. Chris looked equally interested even though he claimed to have seen the movie before. JC was relaxed casually, paying attention but not overly so and Justin was picking at his fingernails.


The camera zoomed in on the center of the ruby as the image of a woman in full Egyptian garb came into view; sleek black bob, silken robes and gold galore and, as Chris had mentioned, very impressive breasts. Elisa gasped as she saw the image take shape.


“Elisa, be not afraid. You have discovered me and for that, you should be rewarded,” the vision said.


“Who are you?” Elisa asked.


“I am Calsidonia, High Priestess of Mesopotamia,” the amulet informed her.


“That…that’s impossible,” Elisa exclaimed.


“Nothing is impossible when you have the gods on your side,” the priestess smirked. “However some things do require a bit of help.”


“Help? What kind of help?”


“My body is long gone but my spirit remains vibrant even trapped in this prison. I am asking your assistance in setting me free.”


“You want to possess me?!” Elisa backed up, horrified.


“Silly girl, no,” the Priestess laughed shrewdly. “My spirit can stand on its own, once freed. And I of course would be more than willing to reward you handsomely in return.”


“Oh, I don’t need…” Elisa started to speak but was cut off by a zap of energy from the ruby. She staggered, not hurt, just caught off balance. When she looked up, her eyes glowed with the same red brilliance as the gem.


“There is something you absolutely do need,” the Priestess intoned, a devilish look upon her face. Slowly, the look began to appear on Elisa’s face as well.


The hair on Mackenzie’s arms started to stand up as Elisa began to caress her body. Mackenzie wanted to touch herself as well but refrained. She knew that’s actually what she should be doing or maybe even running out of the room to take care of things in private but it still felt odd. A short moan behind her simultaneously surprised her and comforted her knowing Chris was feeling the same feelings.


“Fucking really?” Justin turned and chided Chris.


“Shut up. Some of us are enjoying this,” Chris yelled back.


Justin shot him a dirty look but when his eyes fell on Mackenzie, his face changed completely. Mackenzie locked eyes with him and she could read him plain as day just as he could her: he could tell she was turned on. “Turn around, Justin,” she told him but it came out more like a plea.


“You want a blanket?” JC offered.


“Yeah, good idea,” Mackenzie agreed, taking the lap blanket JC grabbed her and quickly covered herself as she kept one eye on the screen. Elisa was now down to her bra and panties as she continued to give into her newfound feelings of arousal.


“What’s…happening?” she moaned as she grabbed at her breasts, the light fading from her eyes as the spell took hold of her body.


“A taste of what is to come, my dear,” the Priestess deviously teased. 


“But I’ve never…” Elisa moaned.


“A virgin! How lovely,” the Priestess smirked. “Then we shall make sure this is quite an experience.” The Priestess then began an incantation as Elisa gasped, suddenly looking around to either side of her. On the screen, faint, ghost like hands began to come into view, touching her thighs and stomach sensually.


It was a little weird but very hot, Mackenzie watched, wishing it was herself being touched. She adjusted her position, trying to be good, but the blanket brushed over her hard and sensitive nipples. She bit her lip in an effort not to be noticed. JC noticed, however, and his cock twitched in arousal.


Back on the screen, the hands materialized further until three gorgeous men in loincloths appeared around her. The one on the left running his hand up and down Elisa’s thigh was about her height with dark hair and chocolate brown eyes. The one behind her touching her breasts and tugging at her bra was lean but muscular, short brown hair and dark blue eyes filled with lust. Lastly, the man to the right caressing Elisa’s stomach and playing with the waistband of her panties was the broad shouldered blonde, his big wavy curls cascading down his neck and intense blue eyes giving Mackenzie a jolt.


“Oh fuck me,” Mackenzie whispered, taking in the images of the men and remembering the ones she was surrounded by. If a hot Italian and a southern boy showed up next, she was absolutely leaving.


“Can’t. Against the rules,” she heard a whisper back. She quickly turned to face JC, who was staring at her, his eyes starting to cloud over. She looked down to see his hand slowly moving underneath his pants. “It’s ok,” he told her. “Just watch the movie and enjoy.”


JC forced himself to look away from the beautiful woman next to him and back at the screen. He’d promised this was a safe place for her to unwind and he’d be damned if he was gonna be the one to fuck that up. Though as the gentlemen on the screen undressed Elisa fully, letting him see the fullness of her breasts, he was finding the arrangement much harder than he’d anticipated.


“Now, my servants, tend to this woman’s needs as you would my own,” the Priestess commanded from her crystal prison.


“Yes, Your Majesty,” all three men intoned at once as they led Elisa to her bed. The previous setup was clearly the foreplay as they now began to each kiss Elisa thoroughly, hands roaming her body freely as Elisa squirmed in excitement.


Mackenzie was also squirming, her body flush with need. Short pants came from behind her and she could only imagine what Chris was doing. In fact, she did imagine it as she began to succumb to her desires. She leaned back further and let her hand slip down to touch herself with a satisfying moan.


Justin whipped his head around at the sound of Mackenzie’s arousal. A quick glance at his fellow band mates told him he was the only one not giving the movie the proper attention. He quickly shoved his shorts down and paid strict attention.


Mackenzie tried not to laugh as she could see Justin’s actions. She wasn’t much older than him but his nineteen year old youth was definitely showing as she could tell he was trying to play catch up. She wanted to tell him it was fine to not like the movie but the glimpse of his cock in his hand made her salivate and she remained silent, going back to the movie once more.


Elisa had her hands above her head, a brunette on each side of her holding a wrist each, the taller of the two kissing her passionately while the other lapped at her breast. The blonde currently had his face buried between her legs.


Mackenzie shut her eyes and let the fantasy take over her. She’d not only been repressing her sexual urges for weeks but actively been trying not to think about the hot men she worked in such close proximity with day in and day out. It was too dangerous to think about. She liked the job and wanted to go far in the industry; she couldn’t get involved. She kept reminding herself of that as she imagined JC kissing her, Chris sucking at her breasts and Justin’s tongue on her clit.


“That’s right, beautiful girl,” The Priestess encouraged malevolently. “Let my servants show you the pleasure that awaits.”


“Yes,” both Mackenzie and Elisa agreed. 


“Fuck, Jesus,” Chris groaned.


Mackenzie didn’t look but she felt JC’s body shift next to her. “He’s watching me,” she thought, her hips bucking as her body reacted to the realization. There wasn’t supposed to be any looking but she didn’t care as she drove two fingers deep into herself.


She opened her eyes a touch to look back at the screen. For a soft core porn, this was pretty intense as the three men moved Elisa easily about as the blonde had now pulled her into a passionate kiss as the taller brunette worked his way down to place his body between her legs, rolling her just so that the other brunette could spoon behind her fully.


It was nearly becoming an out of body experience for Mackenzie as she looked at the performers on the screen yet saw each person in the room before her. “JC” raised “her” leg to allow “Chris” smooth entry into “her” backside before “he” slid into “her” pussy with a long moan all while “Justin” filled “her” mouth with the taste of “her”. Mackenzie craved the sensations she was watching as the brunettes found a rhythm that made Elisa scream into the blonde’s mouth.


Mackenzie could feel JC’s movement next to her, could tell his hand was moving faster on himself. She couldn’t chance a glance so turned the other direction instead. There she found Justin sprawled out, somehow having contorted his body so he could see the screen yet easily look her way as well. Right now, he was most definitely looking straight at her. She looked away but her eyes fell on the hardness in his hand, his excitement evident as it glistened on the tip, begging to be licked clean.


“Girlfriend, Justin,” Mackenzie reminded him breathlessly. “Turn around.”


“I’m allowed to look just not touch,” Justin licked his lips.


“Mmmmm, no looking, Justin. We agreed,” JC moaned as he shut his eyes and forced his body to turn away from Mackenzie, knowing he was breaking his own rules.


“Ewwww, don’t say my name when you’re jacking your dick,” Justin stated, appalled.


“Everybody shut up!” Chris shouted. Mackenzie stole a look and found Chris’s body ridged except for his arm that moved furiously. He was close and the thought made Mackenzie even wetter. She turned back to the movie and let herself get absorbed once more.


A red mist began to fill Elisa’s room as the ruby glowed with a powerful energy. So too the servants eyes filled just as Elisa’s had before, fueled by the Priestess’s power. The brunettes continued to swiftly fuck Elisa into oblivion as the blonde grabbed her by her neck and guided her forcefully to met his crotch. Given the editing of the film, all that was shown was a close up of Elisa’s face and cloth covering her lips but the sucking and gagging sounds were real enough to carry on the illusion.


“That’s right, succumb to the pleasure. Know this and more is yours once I am free,” the Priestess tempted Elisa.


If Mackenzie could have reached through the tv and freed the woman herself at this point, she would have. Her need was taking over her, just like Elisa, and all she wanted in that moment was to be used and fucked and touched the same way. She stared at the screen in wonton abandon as her fingers drove her closer to the ecstasy she craved.


She heard a hot hiss then a moan behind her. She let the sound of Chris cumming echo in her ears, fueling the fire within her. She imagined it close to her ear, in the same position Elisa was in with Chris behind her, pounding into her ass, twisting her hard nipples, his breath hot and heavy. Her free hand found her breast and touched herself in the same manner Elisa was being manhandled.


Elisa’s eyes rolled back into her head, her moans stifled by the cock presumably in her mouth. “Fuck that’s hot,” JC breathed. Mackenzie wondered if he could make her look like that. She wanted his cock filling her more than anything at the moment. It was so close, she could just roll over and…Mackenzie reigned herself back in by adding another finger to her pussy, trying to emulate the fullness of JC inside her.


Mackenzie couldn’t help it as she looked at Justin again. He was finally watching the movie, masterbating full out with no regard for anyone else in the room. She honestly kind of loved it; he naturally dominated any space he was in so this would be no exception. She wished he’d dominate her. Walk right over and shove his cock in her mouth the same way Elisa was being taken over by the blonde on the screen.


So much moaning and writhing was coming from the screen, the raw sex permeating into the back of the bus. Mackenzie’s body started to tense. She was close and she needed just that extra push over the edge.


JC’s breathing was heavy as he too was at the brink.Justin made low guttural moans with each movement of his hand, the eagerness not yet set into himself. Onscreen, Elisa’s body began to writhe in a way that didn’t seem like her own. Like her lust was controlling her body or maybe the Priestess’s spell. Either way, Mackenzie wanted that feeling herself.


A fierce thrust of her hips and a garbled moan showed Elisa hitting her peak. Her body convulsed as the orgasm hit her as all three men fought to keep pace. Mackenzie swore Elisa was coming for a solid two minutes at least as the Priestess egged her on. “Yes. Let go and submit to me. Submit to the pleasure. Give me yourself to me and you shall help me conquer this world once more.”


Mackenzie was maddeningly jealous, wanting that same intense orgasm. She didn’t blame Elisa, given all the stimuli and promises of more to come, Mackenzie knew she would have caved as well. In fact, all she wanted to do was cave right now and let that submission run through every vein of her body.


With the realization that’s what she wanted, her body complied as a wave of pleasure overtook her body. Her back arched and she gasped as her fingers pushed into herself deeply, her hips rising to meet them. She couldn’t breathe for a moment as her body stilled then shook in an all encompassing orgasm that ravaged her body, her eyes rolling back almost identical to Elisa in the movie. She felt undone in the best way possible.


All three men couldn’t help but watch Mackenzie as she came. Chris moaned at the sight but had no more left in him. Justin was like a panting dog in heat, his tongue literally hanging out as he took everything in. JC, being the closest, tried his damnedest to be respectful but felt compelled to look as he felt his own orgasm approaching.


“That’s a good girl,” the Priestess intoned on the screen. “Now what do you say?”


JC tore his eyes away to look back as the camera panned to a naked and spent but now alone Elisa. Her eyes red again as she hollowly replied “Thank you, Your Majesty. How may I serve you?”


“Yessss,” Mackenzie gave a deep moan. JC’s head snapped back around to witness Mackenzie ride another wave, her eyes vacant as her orgasm completely controlled her. That was all it took for JC to go spilling into his hand with a jolt then some long pleasurable strokes to draw it out.


Justin was frantic. He turned back to the screen to see the scene had switched and it was now morning and Elisa was finishing getting dressed. He didn’t care about any of the plot anymore and grabbed the remote, fast forwarding to the next sex scene he could find. He heard a chuckle from across the room. “Shut up, Chris,” he yelled as he stopped at somehow Elisa and the Priestess meeting, both naked and touching each other.


Mackenzie was slowly coming down, becoming more aware of her surroundings. Had she really just gotten off in a room full of guys? She was slightly embarrassed for a moment until she caught JC languid next to her, his own breathing trying to be brought back under control. She checked and the blanket on top of her had stayed well in place so she felt protected in that sense. She winced as she began to disengage her fingers, quick aftershocks making her shiver as she went.


“Fuck yeah, that’s it,” she heard to her right. She turned to see Justin jacking off furiously, teeth gritted and face red with intensity. She looked towards the screen to find Elisa dropping to her knees in front of the Priestess. 


“Guess she got out of the ruby,” Mackenzie thought. She looked back at Justin, who was clearly on a mission to cum. She almost told him to stop for fear he was gonna hurt himself.


“You, uh, can go first,” JC said softly, catching her off guard, “to go clean up.”


“Oh, right, yeah, thanks,” she blushed. She maneuvered the blanket off her with her clean hand and exited quickly. She could feel how wet her panties were as she scurried down the corridor so she made a fast pit stop at her bunk to grab a fresh pair and some pj bottoms before heading to the bathroom.


She tried to be as quick as possible but her legs were still shaky from the experience. That had been intense. She somehow doubted it got that sexually charged when it was just the guys but still was one of the stranger yet satisfying experiences of her life.


When Mackenzie was finished, she opened the bathroom door and made a quick gasp as she came face to face with JC. She’d thought she’d worked everything out of her system but being that close made her wish he’d back her into the bathroom and have his way with her.


“Sorry,” JC apologized shyly.


“No, you’re fine,” Mackenzie blushed.


“Play kissy face later,” Chris interjected, muscling past JC. “I need to clean up before I pass out. I’m gonna sleep so good tonight. You,” he pointed at Mackenzie, “get to pick all the movies from now on.” 


Mackenzie laughed as she moved out of Chris’s way. “Well, we’ll see about that but, uh, glad you enjoyed yourself.” Chris winked and shut the bathroom door as Mackenzie crawled up into her bunk.


“How you doing?” JC asked.


“I, well, I’m good, I guess. I mean, definitely needed that so, thanks, I think.”


“Not so weird now, huh?” JC smiled.


“Oh no, one hundred percent weird. That was all kinds of not normal but it was, you know, not bad,” she admitted. Suddenly, a huge yell was heard from the back of the bus. “In what world is that socially acceptable?” Mackenzie pointed but couldn’t hold in her laughter.


“He’s showing off,” JC chuckled. 


“And you have cum on your fingers as we’re speaking. You’ll never convince me this is normal,” Mackenzie pointed out. JC politely hid his hand behind his back. “Seriously, I’m investing in wet wipes for each of you so there at least isn’t a bathroom line every night.”


“Why has no one ever thought of this?!” Chris exclaimed as he swung the door open, nearly hitting JC. “That’s actually brilliant.”


“Glad I could provide some help,” Mackenzie laughed as Chris smiled, gave her a high five with his now clean hand and headed off to bed. JC took his turn in the bathroom as Justin finally emerged. “You ok there?” Mackenzie asked him. “Was getting kind of worried about you towards the end.”


“I thought we weren’t supposed to be looking,” Justin raised an eyebrow.


“Just returning the favor,” Mackenzie teased.


“God, you are lucky I have a girlfriend,” Justin told her.


“And why is that?”


“Because after seeing those moves tonight, I would be trying all kinds of ways to give you an orgasm that good,” he smirked.


“Down Justin,” JC told him as he emerged from the bathroom. Justin rolled his eyes and entered. “Sorry, like I said, showing off. He’s harmless.”


“He’s not harmless but he’s mostly well behaved,” Mackenzie corrected him. “He’s not lying. If he wasn’t in a relationship, I don’t think that would have gone as well tonight.”


“Well, uh,” JC stumbled, not wanting to admit Mackenzie was probably right. “I hope it wasn’t a bad experience and maybe you’ll, you know, unwind with us again.”


“I’ll think about it,” Mackenzie smiled at him. “Good experiment and I…had a good time just, feels a little…I mean, one wrong move and…”


“Yeah, the self control was…hard to maintain,” JC admitted. Mackenzie’s stomach did a flip of excitement realizing JC had been thinking about her as well. “I’m glad you tried though. Something different.”


“Yeah, maybe again, just don’t want to make it a habit,” Mackenzie told him.


“Understood,” JC nodded with a hint of a smile. “Have a good night,” he headed to his bunk.


Justin opened the bathroom door after JC had walked away. Mackenzie turned as their eyes met. “Hey,” Justin walked over a little sheepishly. “You good? I mean, you weren’t uncomfortable or anything, were you?”


“I mean, it took a bit to get there but it was fine. You were fine, if that’s what you are asking.”


“Yeah, I…got a bit carried away.”


“You didn’t cross a line so don’t worry about it. Glad you got to, uh, unwind after we left.”


“Sorry, I’m picky about what I like.”


“Fair enough. Everyone’s got their thing. Night Justin,” Mackenzie went to pull her curtain shut.


“Uh, Zie,” Justin stopped her. “Don’t be afraid to come…unwind again, if you want to.”


“I told JC I’d think about it. Tonight was…different. Good, just, don’t want anyone getting the wrong ideas.”


“I’ll be better next time, I promise,” Justin vowed.


“I can’t guarantee I’ll be,” Mackenzie admitted, shocking Justin. “Good night, Justin,” she said again and successfully closed her curtain.


Justin stood there a moment, staring at the dark curtain that now separated them. A slow smirk formed across his face, similar in nature to the one the High Priestess had been sporting throughout the movie. It was only the beginning of the tour and many more opportunities to unwind were ahead of them.

 


Completed
ShadesofNsync is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Unwind also liked 38 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wank