Author's Chapter Notes:

Starting to get spicy at least for now. Enjoy.

 

 

JC Woke sometime later, feeling the need to go out. But he was too drunk to drive, so he ordered an Uber and took himself to his favorite local haunt. One where no one gave a damn who he is or was. Once he was there, he noticed a beautiful girl with long dark hair at the end of the bar.  He called the bartender over and said," Send her another of whatever she's having."

 

Tha bartehder does his bidding and gives the girl her fresh drink. She looked over at him, raising her drink to him and flashing him a killer smile. Which he returned. 

 

Around 4 that morning.........

 

JC opened the door to the hotel room with the key card. All the while kissing the girl that he had picked up at the hotel bar. A tall, slender  hispanic girl. He couldn't;t remember what the hell she had told him her name was. But, it didn't really matter anyway. He wasn't gonna remember it  in the morning. He planed on being long gone and forgot about before she ever wokr up.

 

He pushed her up against the wall, kissing her throughly. Her legs wrapping around his waist. He put his hand up under her shirt and cupped her breast through her bra. She hissed at his touch, feeling his manhood twitch to life against the bare skin of her thigh. He pulled her shirt up and over her head. the bra underneath was bright red and made out of satin and sexy as hell. 

 

" You're beautiful."He said, carrying her to the bed and putting her down on her back. Pulling her skirt off and seeing the matching red thong, did him in. She sat up and pulled her bra down her arms. And beckoned him to her with a finger.  He climbed onto the bed and stretched out over her. 

" Fuck me JC." She breathed raggedly. 

" Your wish is my command." he said standing and getting ri of his clothes. When he got back out the bed, He removed her thong . 

" On your hands and knees. " He commanded and she complied. He entered her from behind and filled her up. Setting a rhythm, fucking her until she screamed his name. Feeling her tighten around him sent him over the edge with a groan. 

 

" Thank you." She said, panting.

" Thank you." He replied, hopping like hell that she was not wanting more. He had nothing to offeer her more than a one night stand. He rolled of of her and  let sleep take over his alcohol addled brain.

*******

 

!0 am...

 

There was someone knocking on the door.. He sat up,looking around the room. It was then he realized that he was still in the hotel room. He turned over and looked to find her gone. Breathing a sigh of relief, He looked over at he bedside table to find a card with a number and the initial A on it. He assumed it was her number. His wallet laid beside it, nothing was missing. 

 

The knock came again. Only louder this time.  He moved around and found his jeans on the floor beside the bed.Putting them on, he stumbled to the door and pulled it open. 

 

" Housekeeping.. you have to go. This room needs to be cleaned. " The lady with the cleaning cart said with a foul look on her face. 

 

" Ok. Let me finish getting dressed. I'll be five minutes."he said, closing the door. He walked back over to the bed and sat, putting on his shirt and shoes.

Ordering an Uber to take him home, he went down to the desk and checked out too the hotel.

He walked out to the Rideshare stand, and waited for his Uber. Sooner than later, a late model white accura pulled into one of the slots. The window rolled down, and  the driver said, " Are you Josh?"

" That's me. " He grinned. She blushed and looked straight ahead. As he got into the back of the car. 

 

30 minutes later....

 

She pulled up out in front of his house and parked. 

 

" This is you."  She said, looking at him in her rear view mirror. He was still smoking hot after al these years. She looked away before he noticed she was staring at him. 

" Thanks." 

" Your'e welcome JC." She said from the car and he looked back at her.  Grinning again, he turned back to his gate and punched in the code into the keypad. The gate swung open, She left, and he went to the door.. As he was opening the front door, he heard someone pull up outside. He turned to see who it might be. , as most people didn't;t bother to come up unless invited or delivering something. He waked back up to the gate, and saw the white Accura.the driver's side door opened and the driver got out. 

 

She shook out her long blonde hair out and put her sunglasses back on and walked up to the gate. 

JC met her there. Now Completly curious as to why she had turned around and come back to his house. She had a pair of glasses in her hand. His aviators. He must have left them in the backseat of her car. 

 She smiled at him as she neared the gate. ' You left these. I'm glad I saw them before I got to my next ride. She handed him the glassed. And her hand brushed his. They both felt a jolt at he same time. JC raised his head to look into her blue eyes. 

 

" Thanks. Can't see with out these. " He smiled. Mesmerized by her beauty, and the easy way she had about her. And before he knew it , the words were tumbling out of his mouth.

 

" Would yo like to come in?" 

She paused, Not knowing what to say.Then deciding the hell with it. You only live once. 

" Sure."

He took her hand in his and led her into his house. And closed the door behind them. the tension between the two could be cut with a knife. He pushed her up against the door and she clung to him. Her Tounge spearing into his mouth demanding a deeper kiss. He blogged. And ran his fingers through her hair. She moaned, and kissed him that much harder. He responded, and they moved into the living room Kissing passionately.

 

He felt the couch with the back of h is legs and sat down. Before he fell down Still drunk from the night before. She went down on her knees in front of him. She undid his pants with a skill that he had not seen in quite a long time.  Looking up at him , her eyes were crystal blue. She smiled at him wickedly. " What does Daddy want?" 

 

" Are you sure about this?" He asked her, his words stating to slur slightly. 

" I would not have brought your glasses back if I wasn't sure that  I wanted to fuck you senseless. " She said, freeing his length from the confines of his pants. Which was not hard, because he was commando after his escapades the night before. Running her hands up and down the shaft, it sprang to life and she smiled wide. Licking the tip and nipping at the same time made JC hiss.

 

" You like Daddy?" She asked as she continues to stroke him with her hand. 

 

" Yes..Mama keep doing that." He said, squirming under her Lithe body.He felt like he was gonna explode already and she hadn't;t even gotten started.SHe took him into her mouth gradually. He was having a hard time breathing, her sucking on him felt so good. The best he head he'd had in quite a while. 

 

" Fucking Christ." He gasped, as he exploded into her mouth.

 

Coming up for air, she licked her lips, grinning at the state she had him at the moment. His length was still in her hand as she began to stroke him again. She crawled up him, like a jungle gym.She kissed him From his neck to his lips. , He pulled her down closer to him and began kissing her deeper. Taking in her sent. Like Vanilla and lavender all rolled into one..

 

" Now it;s my turn." She said as she stood and shimmied out of her panties and pants she had been wearing. He sat up to pull her down, ans she pushed him back down onto the couch.

 

" No. this is gonna be my way."  She said with authority, that turned him on six ways from sunday. Positioning herself over him on the couch, she slid sown onto his length with ease. Sitting there for a moment to acclimate to him fully . She began to rock back and forth on him slowly. He leaned back into the couch, resting his head on the wall. To tired to care anymore.She took complete control, rocking harder and faster, riding him like she was riding a bull.

 

" Oh GOD Joshua." She screamed out before going over the edge herself. Taking him with her. She collapsed onto his chest.heaving.  She kissed his forehead, Noting that he was almost asleep. Smiling at herslelf, she got up and put her clothes back on. She turned him around on the couch and made sure he was comfortable, covering him with the throw in the back of the couch.  She kissed him on the forehead and said, " Thank you JC. Another thing to check off my bucket list."

He was out cold. She looked around his place, and back over at him passed out on the couch. walking to the door , gazing at his sleeping form one more time, before she went out the door. Locking it as she left. Doing the same as she went out the gate. 

 

 

Several hours later.......

 

He woke up with a start..... Alone in his living room. Looking around, He remembered the girl in the hotel. And then the girl in his living room His cheeks blazed red at the memory of their encounter. 

Getting up off the couch, almost tripping on his pants. He pulled them up around his waist. . He walked over to to the bar, and grabbed a bottle of the first thing he could get his hands on.This time is was t was Petron. Opening the bottle he took a swig . Digging around  I his pocket for another bottle, this one smaller. A pill bottle, full of Xanax. Of which he took out two and popped them into his mouth . he threw the bottle onto the couch, washing them down with the tequila.

 

 He felt the buzz hit, and stumbled to the stairs.Walking snowy up them to to the room he hated.His bedroom. He hated this house, it felt like a prison. But, He was not scheduled to go to his parent's house for another week so Up to his room he went to sleep it off. 

Chapter End Notes:

This is the calm before the storm. You have been warned.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story