Author's Chapter Notes:

Nothing I can say but, ENJOY!!!

JC got himself a full ride to solitary. The officer slammed the cell door behind him . He was still seething with rage. Heaving in and out and still barely getting enough air in his lungs. It was just as well that he was in this stupid cell.If he could get his hands on that bitch, hw probably would have snapped her like a twig.

 

He laid down on the steel bunk and let out a Blood curdling scream. Turning to face the wall he finally let his body give in to the exhaustion of the day. 

 

*****

Several hours later. .......

 

He sat up to the sound of the cell door opening.

 

" Get up Chasez. Your lawyer and your manager are here to see you." The officer said, Puling JC off the bunk and slamming him agiist the wall. JC's head smacked the concrete wall hard, and he could taste the blood inside his mouth, with it's  metallic flavor.

 

He wiped his mouth, before the officer took his hands and handcuffed them behind his back. The officer man handled him down the hallway to a different room than before. This room was larger and had a long metal table in the middle of it. With two metal chairs on one side and one othe the other. The officer led him to the side of the table with one chair. stopping long enough to unruffled him and then cuff him to the table and shove him down in the chair. 

 

From there, the officer went and opened the door, and in walked his lawyer, Mitchell and a less than happy looking Eric.

 

They all sat there staring at each other for a long moment. Eric shook his head, and said" What the fuck man? Assult charges?"

JC looked down at the table, and then back up at. His manager. With an almost evil grin on his lips he replied," I would do it again. That bastard is lucky all I did was break his nose."

 

" JC? What's gotten into you?" Eric said with surprise , bewildered by his client's behavior.

" She Had been fucking him for over a year. Right under my nose.What else was I supposed to do Eric? Let the bastard walk away? I don'e think so." JC fumed at Eric.

" And now you got yourself thrown into solitary for trying to attack Jen?"" 

" She came here to tell me that she was glad that I was here. And that I was pathetic.IT was the first time Since I found out hat I had seen her. I lost it. " He said, not giving a shit anymore.

" Why did you hit Matthew?"

" Are you for reall Eric? What would you do to the person who just told you that  he had been cheating with your lying skank of a girlfriend? I was gonna ask her to marry me......"He looked away from them both, not wanting to talk about this anymore. Tears started to sting his eyes. But he would be damned if he would let them see him cry.

 

He started to bang on the table to get the gaurd's attention. Eric and Mitchell stares at him in disbelief.

The guard stuck his head back in the door and said,' Is everything aright in here?"

" This visit is over. I'd like to go a=back to my cell please." JC said coldly.

 

" But, we have to discuss the arraignment hearing with you." Mitchell stated, as the guard came into the room to uncuff Jc from the table. 

 

" I'm guilty. Guilty as fuck. They have a film of it. I admit it. " JC seethed, wanting to be anywhere but there at the moment. " This is over. Get me outta here. " The officer handcuffed his hands back behind him again and started to lead him to the door. 

 

" Josh."

" NO , This is over for now. I don't want to talk anymore." He said as the officer led him back down the hall and to the cell. 

Once the door closed and locked, he felt more at ease. And fell into a dead sleep..

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

DRAMA!!!!!!!You know what to do. Hope that you enjoy this short chapter. 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story