Author's Chapter Notes:

This may or may not be an idea I had after experiencing the probem in this story...

I’d gone to bed for the night, leaving my best friend to retire to the guest room. Who was I kidding? I was lucky I had a 2 bedroom apartment all to myself, but it wasn’t much. He easily could have stayed in a fancy hotel instead of my three floor walk up.


As had become a habit for me, I got out of the pajamas I’d thrown on to watch TV with him, got comfortable under the covers, turned my fan on high, and grabbed my vibrator. 


I grabbed my phone, pulling up a romance book I was reading, going to a particularly spicy scene I had bookmarked. My vibrator was fixed firmly against my clit, feeling good before things got great. 


The more I read, the more I wished I had a guy that could do half of what the hero in the story was doing to the heroine.  It had been months since I’d been properly fucked, hence the nightly ritual.


Things were getting good when the damn thing turned off. I hadn’t noticed the blinking light that it needed to be charged, and now was left with no way to relieve the tension. 


I opened my underwear drawer, where I put my vibrator to charge it, the cord running along the edge of my dresser. I’d damaged the charging port a year ago, and began the frustrating task of getting it to start charging. The cord has to be at just the right angle. The smallest move could cause it to stop charging and I’d have to start over. 


I sat on my bed, leaning over my top right drawer, trying to get the damn thing to light up showing it was charging. The soft glow of the indicator light slowly flashed, only to stop as I closed the drawer. 


Four more times, and by now I was frustrated. I could get off without it, but it wasn’t nearly as good. I slammed a fist down on the dresser. “Fuck!” I yelled in frustration. I tried again, getting it to light up, only to lose it a second later. 


“Fuck!” I shouted again. “Fuck, fuck, FUCK!”


With no warning, my bedroom door flew open, my best friend panting. “What’s wrong? Are you… oh shit…”


“Justin! Oh my god…” I gasped, realizing I was naked and my best friend was getting quite a show. I quickly grabbed a blanket off my bed, wrapping it around myself. 


“Ken, what’s wrong?  I could hear you screaming through the wall.”


“Well, ummm…”


His eyes dropped to my open drawer, seeing the hot pink toy that had failed me tonight. “Holy shit, Makenna, were you flicking your bean with me on the other side of that wall?!”


“I can’t sleep without it. If it means anything, I wasn’t thinking about you, I was reading a romance novel…”


“Shit. Ummm, fuck.”  He ran his hand through his short locks. “But what’s wrong?  Did I catch you after you finished?”


“No,” I sighed. “I was just about to, you know…” I said quietly, my whole face turning red. 


“Cum, you were about to cum,” he reminded me with a smirk.


“And the damn thing turned off. I forgot to charge it last night.”


“So why the yelling and banging?”


“The charger port is damaged, so it’s hard to get it to charge properly.”


“How did it get damaged?”


“Well, one night I was in a hurry, and used the wrong end and it got all…”


“Wet?” he chuckled, his lips curling into a mischievous smile.


“It’s not funny, I have to fight with it every time I go to charge it. Normally I can finish first…”


“Can you get it replaced?”


“I guess, but I’m afraid they’ll ask what I did or something.”


“So you’re still needing your release?” he asked curiously. 


“Yes. No. No, I can wait until it’s charged tomorrow.”


“Or…”


“Or WHAT, Justin?”


“I get you off. Maybe it could be a mutual thing. I’ve been on the road, but you know I’m not the groupie type. Then being single on top of that, it’s been me and my hand watching porn for a while.”


“I don’t know, Justin…”


“What kind of romance story are you reading?  How do the lovers know each other?”


“It’s a friends to lovers story. They met in middle school, but never said anything all those years. Now they’re in their mid twenties…”


“You DO realize you just described us, right Ken?” Justin laughed. “If they can do it, why not us? At least for the night.  Not gonna lie, if you say no I’m just gonna jerk off to the image I now have of you in my head. Jesus, Ken, if I knew you looked like THAT under those pajamas…”


“What, Justin?”


“I’d have just finished fucking you, that’s what.  Guessing you showered before I came over, your hair in a ponytail after you washed and dried your hair?”


“Yeah. You’re staying the night, so I figured it might not be a bad idea.”


“Ken, just say yes to my offer. Let me see you naked, touch your body. We can get each other off, maybe even have sex if you really want.”


“It may be the wine I had with dinner, during the movie, but what the hell, why not?”


“Seriously?  You’re sure you’re ok with this?” Justin asked. He didn’t want her to feel like she had to do this.


“I must say, I’m intrigued. I’ve heard a lot about you over the years. First from Danielle, then in teen magazines…”


“Teen magazines talked about that?”


“Ok, more like tabloids and stuff. Either way, I’m curious.”


“Does that mean you’re in?” Justin asked. 


My cheeks turned a darker red as my eye color shifted slightly. “Pretty sure it goes the other way around…”


Justin stopped for a second. I knew the look on his face, he was deep in thought. If he was backing down, the moment had passed for me anyway.  “You ok, Justin?”


“Yeah. Just… torn between how I wanna do this. Obviously quick could work, this IS supposed to get us off, but you’re my best friend, have been for years.  You deserve better than that. I’d be pissed at any guy that didn’t worship your body for the beauty that it is.”


“Justin…”


“I mean it, Makenna. I… never mind.”


“Justin, if you don’t wanna do this…”


He stepped closer, MUCH closer in that moment. I’m standing in front of my dresser with nothing but a blanket around my body. His eyes are soft, full of concern. “I want this more than I should, Ken.”  He pulls my chin so I’m looking past his eyes, into his very soul.


He leans in and kisses me. It’s soft, as if he thinks I’ll break under too much pressure. I let go of the blanket, letting it fall to the floor. His arms wrap around me, his fingers slowly tracing up and down my back. “How are you women always so soft?”


“Lotion and moisturizing body wash,” I reply.  “You’re not so bad yourself.”  Through his sweats, I feel him, hard, and it does things to my body. I’ve known him since middle school.  He was my first preteen crush, before he went off and got famous, so I just held onto our friendship.  Then he dated and slept with one of my best friends.  I won’t lie that it crushed me, but Danielle had no idea how I felt about Justin.  For years it lay dormant, with me being the childhood best friend and taking what time I could get from him.  Now he’s in my bedroom, in my arms, and that childhood crush has developed into grownup desire.  I’d always found him attractive, but I knew nothing could ever come of it.  So for him to have this reaction…


“Ken, am I losing you?” he asked.


I blinked.  “Sorry, I'm just lost in thought a bit.  I’m back now.”


“Good, I’d hate for you to miss anything because your mind is elsewhere.”  His hand went to my right breast, feeling the weight of it in his hand.  “Why did I never appreciate these before now?” he wondered aloud.  His thumb traced over my nipple, sending a shockwave through me.


“I don’t think I can miss anything when one touch feels like this, Justin…”  Now both hands were pawing at me, squeezing my breasts and playing with my nipples.  His tongue presses into my mouth, and my whole body feels like it’s on fire.  I’m being consumed by this man.  Why had it taken so long for us to get here?


He gently nudged me onto my queen sized bed.  “I love that your bed is so big, that you don’t just have a twin or full.”


I push the immediate thought from my mind, how I bought this bed with my ex.  “It does make it easier to have someone in it with me,” I reply.


“Bigger than the one in my room, and more comfortable, but I attribute that to you being with me.”


I want to ask him what he means, but I don’t want us to stop whatever this is leading to.  We can talk after, I need to explore this at least a little.  I pull him over me, Justin pulling his shirt off, revealing his post tour fit physique.  I’d seen the tour when he came through town, that time Justin was staying in a hotel rather than at my apartment.  All that dancing, how could he not be ripped and perfectly sculpted everywhere a woman could dream of?  I ran my hand down his six pack, feeling the rise and dip of every muscle.  His arms were so strong, holding himself up over me.  I pulled so his full weight was on me, including feeling him pressing against my stomach, making my insides want to clench.  


I remember I’m naked, and he’s still in sweats and his underwear.  I grab the waistband of his sweats, beginning to tug them down his hips.  I feel the deep V of his hips, and god do I ever want to reach lower.  Soon, I’m sure it’ll happen soon.  He helps tug them off, leaving the cotton fabric on his body, separating us even though he’s right on top of me.


“I need these on for a while,” he huffs, as if unsatisfied with his own statement.  “Once these come off, I need to be inside you, Ken.”  He looks at me, and I swallow hard as I nod in understanding.  We both want this, and I’m sure I’d get off from the final act, but I also want to know what he’d do to get me off without using his dick.


His lips trail down to my chest as his right hand goes between my legs. “Ok, now I’m curious how much of this is what you started, and how much is from me…  Makenna, you’re so fucking soaked.  I need to see you cum.”  He gets onto his hands and knees, hovering above me.  His lips stay latched to my breasts and his fingers circle my clit.  It’s so intense, and somehow perfect, like we've been doing this for years, not mere seconds.  


“Justin, you’re perfect…”


He chuckles, as if I’m way off base, but continues without a word.  I feel that familiar fire in my belly rising to the surface.  Either time is standing still, or he’s bringing me to orgasm faster than any man ever has.  Even with a little warm up earlier, there was time to cool down that he’s just made it like he took over right when it turned off.  I bite my lip, whimpering a little as I will myself to let it build.


My hips buck a little, Justin smiling at me.  “Let go, Ken.  I wanna see you let go.”


“Just a little longer, I need this to be explosive.  You’re not gonna watch a small orgasm when I can feel it building on top of itself.”


“Do it for you, what feels good, not for me.  Though it’ll be sexy as hell knowing I’m giving this to you.  Big or small, I want to see you fall apart and let go.”


I pull his lips to mine, trying to suck any air from his lungs into mine.  I can’t breathe without him, my breath coming in short bursts as he plays me like a guitar.  The feeling inside me is too intense, I’m right there, and he somehow knows it.  He presses just a little bit harder, his head moving so he can watch me as I shatter into what feels like a million pieces.


“Fuck, that’s hot,” he smiles down at me.  “I could watch that all day.  In fact, I probably will tomorrow in my head.”


My hand moves to the waistband of his boxer briefs.  “What are you doing?” he asks.


“Ummm, giving you a turn?” I reply, curious why he’s asking.


“It’s cute that you think this is it.  I’m not wasting tonight.  I’ve felt you, now I need to taste you.”  He brings up his right hand, licking off the wetness that had collected as he sent me into a tailspin moments earlier.  “Yeah, I need more of this.”


“But what about-”


“I’ll get off, alright?” he chuckled.  “I definitely need to feel your hand on me, your mouth.  But let me focus on you while I have you here, so ready for me.”


I nod, his lips crashing into mine, his tongue tasting mine.  It’s intoxicating, more so than the 3 glasses of wine I had earlier.  I’m dead sober now, now feeling high off of hormones and the sexual tension between us.  He licks and sucks lightly on the hollow of my neck, between my breasts, around my belly button.  My legs are spread eagle for him, and the hunger in his eyes before he dives in… He licks up my folds before licking at my button, a gaspy groan escaping my lips.  As good as I thought his finger on me felt, this is ten times better.  A hundred.  A million.  


He presses a finger inside me, and I almost cum again.  How is he this amazing?  I’ll definitely be thinking of this night when I use my damn vibrator again, wishing it could do what he’s doing now. He groans with how wet I am, adding a second finger, then a third.  I’m stretched, groaning at how full I am and how incredible it feels as his fingers curl up to hit my g spot.  Combined with the magic his tongue is working on me, I feel myself tighten against his fingers.  If the first orgasm shattered me, this orgasm vaporizes me to dust.  My body locks up, holding on for dear life as pleasure rips through me from head to toe.  My whimpers and soft moans become a roar, hoping that my voice will keep my body from splitting apart.  I gasp for air as he pulls away from me, leaning on his side next to me.  He’s almost just as out of breath, a smug look of satisfaction on his face.  


“You liked that, a lot.”


“What was your first clue?” I giggled.


“Lots of things.  Mostly hearing you practically scream as you tightened around my fingers.  Which, holy fuck…”


“Do I get to return the favor, or are we skipping straight to-”


“Whatever you wanna do.  Just don’t make me cum without being inside you first.”


I leaned onto my side, nudging him onto his back.  Holy fuck, his muscles were so well defined.  I traced them again with my fingers before starting at the top of his happy trail and licked my way up to the center of his chest.  


My hand slipped down over his boxer briefs, the fabric barely containing his monstrous length.  It both excited and scared me to think of him being inside me in a few minutes.  The fact that he wanted this, wanted ME, was exciting.  But feeling him in my hand, I wasn't sure how this would work.  I’d had sex, so I knew the mechanics, but none of them were his combination of length and girth.  I felt stretched with 3 of his fingers inside me, now I felt like that would pale in comparison to what lay underneath the fabric.  I pressed firmly against his length, Justin grunting in need.  I felt my legs clench at the sight of the outline of his length.  


His eyes widened as I found the flap in his boxer briefs, beginning to pull him free through the hole.  “What are you doing?”


“Ummm, taking it out.  You said once these come off, so I figured I found a loophole where I can do whatever I want as long as the underwear stays on…”


I gripped him near the base, stroking him slowly at first.  A gasp escaped his lips.  “Fuck, can you do this for me instead of MY hand every night?”


“That good, huh?” I asked, cocking an eyebrow.


His head rolled to the side, his eyes partially closed.  His mouth dropped open, nodding in agreement.  “So good.  Don’t stop.”


I watched as his hips began to move to the rhythm of my strokes, his eyes closing as he bit his bottom lip.  He breathed through his nose, breathing out in soft grunts and moans.  I saw a bead of precum on the tip, my tongue instantly licking my lips at the sight.  I lowered my head to flick my tongue to taste that tempting bead, slowly swiping my tongue across the slit.  He hissed in pleasure at feeling my tongue on him, curse words pouring from his mouth as I took him into my mouth, still stroking him with my hand.


“Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum if you keep that up, Ken…”


“Should I stop?”


“Just a little more, but god I need to feel you around me.  Your mouth is fantastic.  I can only imagine your walls fitting around me like they did my fingers….”


I obliged in continuing to suck him.  I didn’t normally enjoy giving head, but when the recipient is Justin Timberlake, and he’s reacting like you’re a fucking porn star, you start to like it.  I began to thank my vibrator for shutting off, giving me a better night than I could have given myself.


He pulled himself away from me, practically ripping his boxer briefs off of him.  “If you want this to be less personal, we can do doggy style, so we aren’t seeing each other’s faces…”


“I’m not opposed, but more for how it feels than not seeing your face.”


“Fucking hell, Makenna, you’re incredible.”  he paused for a moment.  “Shit…”


“What?”


“I wasn’t expecting this, so I don’t have a condom…”


“Are you clean?” I asked point blank.


“I’d have told you if I wasn’t.  I can even pull up results from my doctor visit if you don’t believe me.”


“I’ve known you since middle school, I trust you if you say you’re clean.”


“It’s been a while since I’ve been with someone, but I always wrap it when I am, if we’re not in a relationship and agree to that.”


“I have an implant, and it’s not like I’m whoring myself all over town.  It’s been 6 months since I last had someone between my legs.  I’d say in my bed, but you know there are other ways and places to do this.”


“So, am I…?”  He was almost afraid to ask the question, I could tell it in his voice.


“That’s up to you.  I have a box of ribbed in the bottom of my nightstand.  I’m ok if you want to go without.  I trust you.”  


“I need to feel you around me, nothing between us, Ken.  If I can’t trust my best friend, who CAN I trust?”


I got on my hands and knees, Justin growling as I shook my ass playfully for him.  “That’s a whole other temptation,” he growled.  He groaned at feeling my wetness as he began to push in, stealing the oxygen from my lungs as I felt him stretch me like no one else ever had.  It felt so good, the pleasure coursing through my body with every thrust of his hips.  He started off slow, picking up speed as I felt myself tighten around him.


“Oh god, yes, Justin…”


“Fuck, Ken, I love you squeezing me so tight…”


I felt myself rock with an intense orgasm as he pulled in and out, a gasp forcing its way out of my lungs.  I wasn’t sure how close he was, but I hoped he was feeling every bit of what I was.  Time stood still, I had no idea whether we’d been at this for 5 minutes or 50, it all felt so good.


I suddenly felt him pull out, wondering what was going on.  I felt him flip me onto my back, Justin getting off the bed and going for my nightstand.  “I trust you, Makenna, but I don’t wanna leave a mess.  Well, more than we already have.”


He was practically dripping sweat, I could see my sheets darkened with where we had been during foreplay.  He quickly rolled the condom on his length, settling between my legs.  “I need to see your face, Makenna.  I need to watch you as I fuck you. Feeling you is only half of what’s gonna finish me off.  Seeing your face as you cum around my dick…”


“Yes,” I begged, Justin slowly pressing in again.  He leaned down and kissed me deeply as his hips began to push and pull.  If I didn't know better, I’d swear he wasn’t thrusting, but doing the body rolls I’d dreamt about as a teen.  He leaned on his forearms as he moved his hips, keeping himself close to me so he could kiss me or suck on my skin.


His pace sped up, his eyes on mine as everything began to tighten inside and out.  His breathing became erratic. “Fuck, Ken, you’re perfect. I… I… I love you, Makenna.”


His kissed me as his body went rigid with release, my feeling of euphoria mixed with a bit of ‘what the fuck’?  Then it clicked.  I loved him, too. There was no way it could be anything else, not after all our years together, the dance we did to stay in each other’s lives but also keep each other at a distance to preserve our friendship.  How long had he felt this way?  Was it even half as long as I’d been in love with him?


He kissed me again, quickly but sweetly, opening his eyes to look at mine.  “What you just said,” I began.  “I…”


“I’m done pretending, Makenna.  The second I saw you in 6th grade homeroom, sitting in front of me, I knew. Then I went to Orlando, and we kept in touch, but I was too chicken to do anything.  Then I came back, and Danielle happened, and I figured you must have not felt the same way to be ok with me going out with and sleeping with your best friend.  By then, complacency hit, I guess.  I mean, I was busy with the group, and during my time home I just wanted to relax, I didn't have the time and desire to start something, especially not with you.”


“Thanks, Justin,” I said, upset.


“That’s not how I meant it.  If we were gonna be together, I didn’t want a one time thing, or to see you for a few days and then not for who knew how long.”


“That’s exactly what we’re doing now, Justin.”


He sighed.  “I’m done with my tour, no plans but to relax for a bit.  I have some movie stuff coming up, but you could come with me if you want, take some time off of work.”


“Justin, this is bigger than what we originally meant this to be.”


“Do me a favor then,” Justin suggested.


“What’s that?”


“Let me stay a few days longer.  You can order a replacement on Amazon, and I’ll stay until it arrives, and that will give us time to figure this all out.”


“Ok,” I agreed.


“One other thing…” he requested.


“What?”

 

“Choose the slowest shipping possible.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! :)


Completed
nsyncsfan2001 is the author of 23 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story