Story Notes:

Just another tryst with our two secret lovers! Enjoy!

Stepping off the airplane, I breathed in deep savoring the cold air around me, knowing it was the same air that Justin was breathing made it all the more sweeter. Justin was spending an extended period of time in Montana with his family. He claimed it was for peace of mind and creative purposes. I say it was for Jessica to keep him hidden away for a while. According to Justin, she was complaining about his busy schedules, frequent trips, and lack of time spent with her and their boys, so off to Montana they went.

 

After two months, Justin was starting to get antsy. The texts were flying in at a more than normal rate full of needy messages. After one particular FaceTime session, he begged me to find a way to make it out to Montana. So, I set my plan in motion.

 

One night at dinner with my husband, Darrin, I told him how much we desperately needed a relaxing vacation and I knew just the spot — Montana.

 

“Montana?” He asked, the apprehension and intrigue clearly evident in his deep voice.

 

“A friend at work went with her family and told me how peaceful it was. She said there were also family friendly things to do.” I said laying the persuasion on thick. I had to sell this trip as if my life depended on it. And it did, making Justin happy was always the goal.

 

Darrin seemed to ponder for a brief moment before saying, “Okay, sure. Go ahead and book it. Let me know what days I need to take off of work.”

 

It was as simple as that. The second he agreed, my heartrate quickened knowing I would soon see Justin. Of course there would be some kinks to work out, but none of that mattered. My husband had unknowingly agreed to a trip that made it that much easier to continue my affair with Justin Timberlake. 

 

— 

 

My family was barely settled into the Airbnb that we would be sharing for the week before I felt my phone ringing in my pocket. Did I mention this beautiful condo was courtesy of Justin Timberlake himself? I booked it with the Amex card he had given to me a few years ago. I didn’t use it often, because I didn’t want my husband to find out that it existed. We had always had separate accounts so he didn’t question anything.

 

I turned my phone on vibrate and stuck it into the back pocket of my jeans. I knew it was just Justin, whose name is conveniently locked in my phone as - WORK.

 

“Who has been blowing your phone up?” Darrin asked, curiously. 

 

“Work as usual. I can’t even take a vacation without them hounding me. I don’t think they can function without me.” I laughed at the irony of what I said. Justin couldn’t function without me. My statement about my job was partially true though, I was frequently called to pick up more shifts, but I knew my boss wouldn’t dare bother me on vacation.

 

Darrin embraced me, kissing my forehead, “It’s because you’re such a great nurse, babe. Put your phone on Do Not Disturb. Don’t let them ruin your peaceful trip.”

 

“Good idea. I’ll try that. I’m going to hit the ladies room. Then it's time for s’mores by the fire!” 

 

“S’MORES! YAY!” My 3 year old daughter, Aria exclaimed, hopping onto the large sectional.

 

After some exploring, I found the bathroom and whipped my phone out. I put my ear to the door and heard silence on the other end. Coast clear.

 

“Kam? Are you here yet?” He answered. His voice was so needy and it was making me anxious to be with him.

 

“Yes. Just got to the Airbnb,” I said in a hushed tone.

 

“Do you like it? I remembered you saying that you wanted one with a jacuzzi bathtub. The one in the master bedroom has 23 jets, different settings and lights, and it’s heated!” He rambled excitedly.

 

“Yes, I like the condo. Thanks, J. I can’t wait to try out the tub.”

 

“I know you’re out here for me but I also want you to have a good vacation, you know.”

 

“I appreciate that.” 

 

There was a comfortable silence for a moment before he asked, “So, what’s the plan?”

 

The “plan” would be that I would leave for a spa day the next day and after some much needed pampering, I would meet up with Justin for some much needed fucking. I had booked yet another Airbnb closer to the spa. Justin would meet me there, we would get our fix and return to our families before dinner time. I explained this to him, giving him the rundown of my appointment time, address of the Airbnb and what time to meet up. 

 

“I have to get going. I’ve been in this bathroom for a few minutes now. Don’t want Darrin getting suspicious,” I said, flushing the toilet to drown out the sounds of my conversation just in case he was nearby.

 

“Okay Kamille. I’ll see you tomorrow, baby girl,” he said so sweetly. You’d think I was his wife the way he spoke to me, but nope just his long time side chick, who he had accidentally developed feelings for.

 

 

Solace Spa was every bit of a relaxing sanctuary. I was jittery when I arrived, in anticipation of what was to come after. However, after a 90 minute Swedish massage, and CBD facial, I was feeling loose, relaxed and very rejuvenated. I nearly floated out of that Spa as I made my way to the second Airbnb to meet Justin. 

 

I arrived at a quaint, tucked away cabin about 10 minutes from the downtown area. I punched in the code that the airbnb host had given me to on the way and entered the cabin.

 

It had that typical cabin aesthetic with wood panel walls that I typically despise, but these looked more modernized so I didn’t mind. There is a small mini kitchen off to the side with a bar and two bar stools. On the other side, was the living room area which consisted of a small red plush couch and a fireplace. I decided right then and there that was where I wanted Justin to fuck me. 

 

I walked to the bedroom and admired the beautiful cherry wood four-post bed that we would most likely not use. Then I settled back in the living room, where I took my coat off and got comfortable. Justin would arrive soon and now that I was here I was impatient, ready to feel him. 

 

Where are you? I texted hoping that he was not too far away. Not only was I on a time limit, I wanted him and those jitters started to set in again.

 

J: About 10 minutes away.


K: The code is 4762. Hurry.


J: I’m on my way baby. Why don’t you get yourself started while you wait?


K: ??


J: Touch yourself and think about what I’m going to do once I get there. 

 

My cheeks flushed thinking about what he said. We had phone sex before, even played around on FaceTime before to get a release, so it was not surprising to me when he suggested this. In fact, if he hadn’t, I probably would’ve started anyway. 

 

Ok daddy. See you in a bit, I sent knowing once he saw it, he would press the gas a little harder to get here. 

 

I stepped out of my Nike sneakers, shimmied out of my black leggings and laid back on the couch in my lace boy shorts and the simple white tee I had on.

 

I slipped a hand into my panties, finding myself already wet. I closed my eyes and envisioned the man who I knew would be walking in that door at any minute to put it on me. The man I couldn’t seem to keep myself away from. I pressed two fingers on my sensitive nub and started light circular motions. I thought about Justin’s perfect tongue and how it felt on me and inside of me. I thought about his hard physique and how it felt against my own body. I began to lose myself in the thoughts and sensations coursing through my mind and body. I sped up, increasing a little more pressure feeling my body heat up. I was almost there.

 

“That’s right, baby. Make yourself come for me,” I heard his soft sexy voice egg me on. I thought I was imagining things,  because I didn’t hear him enter the cabin. I was so consumed in what I was doing.

 

My eyes shot open quickly, “Justin?” I panted. 

 

He was at the arm of the couch, staring down at me with lust-filled eyes. “You didn’t hear me come in?”

 

“I guess not.”

 

“Don’t let me stop you. Finish what you were doing,” His voice was low and his gaze was fixed. 

 

My hand had remained on my button, as I laid there looking up at him. It was crazy how I did whatever he asked of me and now was no different. I continued my conquest as he watched. It didn’t take long to unravel. It was a small yet intense orgasm that was a good start to the things to come. 

 

I felt Justin lift my legs up as he joined me on the couch. His erection already apparent through his jeans. He stroked my legs as they laid strewn across his lap, looking at me with those eyes that apparently have the power to make me come. 

 

“That was hot, baby. Definitely a nice greeting,” he grinned. He pulled me up to him, causing me to fully sit on his lap. “God, I missed you, Kam.” He nestled his face into the crook of my neck, breathing in deeply. 

 

I moaned in response, relishing in the aftershocks of my orgasm and the amazing feeling of being back in Justin’s arms. I knew I missed him, but now that he was here, I was at ease. As much as I try to fight it, I know that Justin is a part of me that I will never be able to let go.

 

“We don’t have a lot of time,” I said, my hand grazing the bulge in his pants. 

 

“I know. Just let me love on you, Kam.” He groaned, peppering my neck with soft tender kisses. 

 

It had been too long and it was showing. He was in the mood to take things nice and slow and build me up to multiple mind blowing orgasms, but it was nearing sunset and I needed to make it back to my family for dinner. I pushed it to the back of my mind knowing I would come up with a perfect excuse if I was late. For now, all that mattered was Justin. 

 

I threw my head back and let him take control. He slipped a strong steady arm around my back holding me in place on his lap as he continued to lavish me in those sweet addicting kisses that I dreamed about. 

 

“I love you,” He breathed into my skin. I froze as I did every time I heard those forbidden words. He knew I wouldn’t say it back so he continued with his assault on my neck. 

 

I raised my arms up as he tugged my shirt off of my body, the cold air immediately sending a shiver through me. I slid off his lap while he got up to get the fire started in the fireplace. It was electric, so within seconds a fire was blazing and the warmth flooded the small room. He found a blanket basket on the side of the couch and spread a large red and black Buffalo checkered one over the white shag rug in front of the fireplace. 

 

“I don’t know about you, but when I saw this fireplace when I walked in, it seemed like the perfect place to do this. What do you think?” He asked, taking his sweatshirt and tank top off in one motion.

 

I licked my lips at the sight of him shirtless. In the 10 years we have been doing this, I have seen Justin’s body in all phases ranging from super skinny, extremely fit and hard, to dad bod. All of which turned me on. His current body was a mix of dad bod yet still had some definition to some muscles. 

 

I scrambled off the couch and stood with him in front of the warm fire. He pulled me into his arms and attached his lips to mine. I quite literally melted into his kiss. It was warm. It was intimate. This whole meet up today was feeling extremely intimate and it made those conflicting thoughts race through my heart and my mind. I shook them away. I didn’t have time for that today…

 

Once our clothes were all shed, we embraced skin to skin. The warmth of the fire casting the perfect glow and ambiance. Justin released my hair from the bun it was in, letting my hair fall past my shoulders. He ran a large hand though my hair eliciting a moan from my mouth. 

 

He gazed into me, those blue eyes sending me all the emotion he could convey. “Kamille,” He whispered, “I’ve been thinking.. What if we just quit living this secret? It gets so hard to make these plans, sneak away and it's so hard missing you.”

 

My breath caught in my throat. Why does he wait until we are stark naked to want to have a serious conversation? Did he want to end this? No, that couldn’t be possible. Or was it?

 

“What do you mean, J? You don’t want to keep seeing me?” I asked, afraid of what the response would be. Looking around for my clothes, just in case I needed to quickly put them on and make a run for it. Maybe this is finally the last time. It was all just a fling — a very long mistake. He was finally going to end it and I couldn’t even think of what life would be like if it was over.

 

He grabbed my chin, making me look back at him, “Hell no. That’s not what I mean…” He trailed off. I could see the way his mind was thinking, gears turning, trying to formulate the correct answer. 

 

“What do you mean then?”

 

“I… I just hate missing you. I don’t know.”

 

He couldn’t possibly think that we would be able to leave our spouses and be together? Or did he? He didn’t offer any other explanation and I shook the thoughts from my head as his hand found my center and his lips attached to mine.

 

I felt my knees buckle as he began to gently massage my core. He tightened his grip around me with his other hand. He always had me. 

 

“Justin?” 

 

“Yes, baby,” He mumbled onto my lips.

 

“I want you. Now, please.”

 

He pulled me down to the ground to the awaiting blanket with him, settling his body on top of mine. He caressed my skin, leaving small goosebumps along his trail. I felt him at my entrance and I thrust up in his direction eager to feel him inside of me. He slid in like he always does, so easily, so snugly, so so right.

 

I clutched at his back, holding on for dear life. He moved in and out of me so effortlessly, so smoothly. He was made for me. I don’t know how much time had passed in that position, but I know it was a while. I felt high. Every nerve ending was sensitive, my mind was a haze, but I was very aware of what was going on. Our bodies were slick with sweat. Justin continued gazing into my eyes while he made love to me.

 

Moments later, I was on all fours in front of the fireplace. I felt him enter me from behind and utter a drawn out sigh of relief. For a moment, I’m glad that I can’t see his beautiful face that I love so much. It makes me feel things. It makes me want to never leave him. I felt him lean down and place his lips at my ear, whispering dirty little things while he continued to pump into me.

 

He knows how to get me out of my head and focus on the task. Getting each other off. 

 

He leaned back and used both of his manly hands to grip my ass causing our bodies to connect faster, harder. My legs are giving out and I’m almost there. 

 

“Fuck me,” I groaned through gritted teeth feeling the force of every thrust knocking wind out of me. 

 

“Louder, baby.” He ordered, giving my ass a tap.

 

“Fuck me, Justin!” I cried out, feeling my orgasm ripple through my walls.

 

My legs finally give out as I collapse onto my stomach, but that didn’t deter Justin from finishing what he started. Seconds later, I heard that familiar low moan and felt his heavy body lying on my back.

 

After he catches his breath, he rolls off of me. I turn over to my back as he takes his place beside me, draping a toned arm across my midsection. He pushes a sweat drenched tendril of hair out of the way and kisses my temple. 

 

I don’t want to leave. I want to be here forever. I don’t know what it was about this particular meeting, but I am ready to risk it all for him. I know that I will be late for dinner tonight and I feel a tinge of guilt about it, but it doesn’t outweigh how I feel at this moment.

Chapter End Notes:

I love feedback! Let me know what you think!


Completed
JTlover1989 is the author of 8 other stories.

This story is part of the series, My Little Secret. The previous story in the series is Pusher Love. The next story in the series is Selfish.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair soloj visual justin vacation