“Four whole days off!” Joey exclaimed as they ran off the stage a little over a week later, quickly handing Mackenzie his mic pack. “I’m gonna sleep for at least two of them but tonight I’m fucking partying!”


“Aren’t you supposed to fly home to see Kelly and the baby?” Chris asked as he stripped off his shirt, did the same and jogged towards the waiting car.


“Like I said, two days of sleeping,” he stuck his tongue out as he dove into the Escalade.


“Lord, he’s dumb,” JC laughed as he pulled off the pack and handed it to Mackenzie. “Coming out tonight?”


“Probably. Let me clean up first,” she told him as he smiled and ran off.


“I think we all need to do that,” Lance chuckled as he aired out his undershirt and returned his pack.


“I got something fun for you tonight,” Justin told her as he undid his pack. “Can I stop by before we go out?”


“Sure…” she agreed skeptically, unsure what he meant. He blew her a kiss as he got in the car and it took off immediately. Mackenzie shook her head, already knowing this night was about to be a bad decision but looking forward to it nonetheless.


Just less than an hour later, Mackenzie was putting the finishing touches on her makeup when there was a knock at her hotel door. She opened it to find Justin leaning against it casually, jeans, a slim fit tee and brown leather jacket adorned his body with a matching fedora atop his head. 


He opened his mouth to speak but Mackenzie’s outfit left him tongue tied. Skin tight leather black pants with a long silvery belt that hung down one thigh and a short grey men’s style vest that somehow showed off her midriff and her breasts all at once. The outfit was simple but boy, could she pull it off.


“What’s with the hat?” she chuckled as she let him in, going back to applying some tinted lip gloss.


“I’m trying something new,” he adjusted it. “Tonight seems like a good night to experiment with new things.”


“That sounded like a quadruple entendre,” Mackenzie laughed as she fixed her hair. In the mirror, Justin came up behind her, unrolling a baggy of small, colorful pills in front of her. Mackenzie rolled her eyes. “You’re an idiot.”


“I’m taking your advice.”


“I know I didn’t expressly say it, but less drugs is what I was recommending.”


“I promise, I’m just trying to have a good time tonight.”


“And you need ecstasy to do that?” Mackenzie turned to face him.


“Ok, maybe I want to ensure I have a good time,” he grinned widely. “No pressure, promise. Just offering.”


“Somebody needs to make sure your ass stays out of trouble so pass but thanks,” she told him. “You try those before?”


“Yeah, not often but nights out at a club, they hit the spot,” he dug one out of the baggy and handed it to her then stuck his tongue out flat to receive it.


Mackenzie shook her head and put the pill on Justin’s tongue, which he swallowed quickly. “If you start making out with a plant, I’m not stopping you,” Mackenzie informed him as he gave her an eyebrow wriggle and they exited to the hallway and met up with everyone else.


Justin offered his goodies to everyone going, about half taking him up on the offer.


“Oh, I got a pink one,” Joey proclaimed as he popped the pill in his mouth.


“Not in the mood to be all touchy feely tonight, thanks J,” Lance passed.


“Fuck it, why not? We actually get to sleep in tomorrow,” Chris grabbed a green one.


“No chemicals, J,” JC held his palm up, reminding Justin. “I’m good to stick with liquor.”


“Interesting rule,” Mackenzie remarked.


“Just feels safer,” JC shrugged. “Plus I don’t need a pill to help me enjoy touching people,” he smirked.


“Well it’s more than just that. It’s like you can feel every nerve ending so every sensation is super heightened. Like grabbing a napkin can be incredible, just the texture on your skin,” Mackenzie explained.


“You’re making it tempting but I’ll have to live vicariously through you on this one.”


“No, not tonight. I’m on babysitting duty,” she pointed at Justin.


“Do I have to remind you I’m an adult?” Justin huffed.


“Yes,” JC and Mackenzie answered simultaneously. Justin scoffed and turned back to various members of the crew who were joining them.


“If you want to indulge, I’ll keep an eye on you. Keep you out of trouble,” JC offered.


“Thanks but,” Mackenzie looked over at Justin, “he’ll definitely get me into trouble.”


JC looked in the direction of his band mate and then back at Mackenzie. “Zie, be honest. You’re looking for trouble.”


Mackenzie stared at JC a moment, wanting to call him a liar but more so angry he saw her truth. “That an observation or a judgment?” she began to get defensive.


“Never a judgment. You warned me and after the other night on the bus,” JC rubbed the back of his neck. “Well, I think you enjoy playing with fire right now. Let me make sure you don’t get burned.”


Mackenzie studied JC’s face, unsure of how to respond. “That’s awfully big of you, JC. I…I don’t, wow, you know, I don’t…”


JC put his finger on Mackenzie’s lips. “Tonight is about fun, not explanations. You feel you need to in the morning, fine, but I promise you, no judgements on whatever happens tonight.”


His offer seemed too good to be true and Mackenzie felt like an ass to accept it, and yet…”Hey, Justin,” she turned, calling after him as he headed back to his room to drop off the baggy before they left. “I’m in.”


“Yeah?” Justin smiled, jogging back to her. “You won’t regret it, promise.” He grabbed a purple pill from the bag.


“I got her, J,” JC reassured him.


“Yeah, cool,” Justin responded, giving the two an eyeful as Mackenzie turned to JC as she popped the pill in her mouth. He could not figure out what was going on with the two of them but it was clear he was going to have to work a little harder than he anticipated to keep all her attention on him.


**********************


The music thumped through Mackenzie’s body as she danced at the club chosen for the evening. She’d danced with anyone that wanted to dance with her, already sweating from how hard she was pushing her body. She loved every second and felt alive in a way she hadn’t in a while.


She looked up and found JC staring at her from the VIP section, waving a water bottle. She laughed and headed his way, knowing he was looking out for her as promised. He sat lazily back, watching the assembled crowd as they grinded below him. Mackenzie loved watching JC watch and it was very hard not to make every effort to ensure he was watching her.


“Thanks,” she flung herself down next to him, grabbing the water bottle and chugging it in one long motion. She moved to get up again but JC grabbed her arm to keep her there, his touch feeling like hot lava, spreading over Mackenzie’s body rapidly, causing her to squirm.


“Five minutes. Give your heart a rest,” he told her. He removed his hand but Mackenzie quickly snatched it back, causing JC to grin. “How you feeling?”


“Fucking amazing!” Mackenzie told him. 


“That’s good cuz you look like you ran through a car wash. A, you know, sexy car wash,” JC tried to redeem himself.


“I’m so fucking hot,” Mackenzie found another bottle of water, quickly drowning it as well and letting the last few drops run onto her head. “I shouldn’t have worn so much clothing,” she said, moving to undo the first of only three buttons on her vest.


“As much as I would enjoy that,” JC moved to stop her, “you’re going to need to keep your clothes on for the time being.”


“Somebody tell Chris that,” Joey sauntered over, pointing to a corner where Chris was sitting, shirtless and giggling with Lance as they did a shot.


“I’m not responsible for them tonight,” JC shook his head.


“JOEY!” Mackenzie exclaimed, literally leaping up and into Joey’s arms, her legs instantly wrapping around his waist. “Mmmmm, I haven’t danced with you yet tonight.”


“Fuck,” Joey audibly moaned, his hands squeezing the tight leather encasing her ass. “Baby, whatever you wanna do with me tonight, I’m all yours.”


JC rolled his eyes as Joey literally carried Mackenzie to the dance floor. He reached over to a bottle of Grey Goose and gave himself a healthy pour, frustrated he was ruining his own night by playing Dad for the evening. He had no problem watching everyone else’s fun but it was time for him to get in on the action.


Joey dipped Mackenzie around the dance floor, making her scream with laughter as she held on. The lights and the people whirled around her at a furious pace, engulfing all her senses.


“I’ll take that,” she barely felt hands wrap around her rib cage, trying to pull her from Joey’s grasp.


“You ain’t got shit,” Joey laughed but put Mackenzie down to stand. She turned and wobbled her footing, leaning back into Joey as she took in a sweaty Justin, most of his previous attire discarded as he wore only a black tank and jeans.


“Where’s your hat?” Mackenzie giggled, moving to rub Justin’s buzzed head.


“Fuck if I know,” he pulled her close, instantly starting to grind on her.


“Boooooo!!!” Joey yelled loudly, giving an over the top thumbs down as the two danced.


Mackenzie turned around, backing her ass into Justin and pulling Joey closer. “No one said you had to leave,” she smiled. Joey and Justin quickly exchanged a look but decided not to question it as they fell into a rhythm.


“Damn Zie, I didn’t know you could move that ass like that,” Justin moved his lips to her ear.


“Oh, I got a lot of moves I intend to show you tonight,” she slid her hand behind her and grabbed a handful of his crotch.


JC watched, and watched and watched. He didn’t know how long they danced or how many times he refilled his glass as the three found every configuration imaginable of touching that was mostly acceptable in public. Part of him wanted to join in but he was perfectly happy enjoying the scene in front of him.


“Dude, are they gonna fuck right on the dance floor?” Chris plopped next to him.


“Might,” JC coolly responded, never taking his eyes off the action. He vaguely wondered if that’s what he wanted to happen.


“Good, then Justin can stop trying to figure out how to fuck her before you do,” Chris laid back.


“Well, too late for that,” JC smirked as he gulped down the rest of his drink and turned to face Chris. “For God’s sake, put a shirt on. You’re embarrassing.”


“You’re embarrassing!” Chris shouted, pointing at JC before dissolving into a fit of giggles.


“I knew it!” Lance came around the other side, grabbing the vodka bottle along the way as he nearly fell into JC’s lap. “Joey owes me money.”


“Joey owes everyone money,” Chris went to give Lance a high five behind JC’s head but failed miserably.


“Why now?” JC asked but didn’t really care.


“I knew Justin would get his dick in her before we reached the halfway point of the tour; Joey thought she’d make him wait longer,” Lance moved to put the bottle to his lips.


JC turned in shock to his blonde band mate and quickly snatched the bottle from him. “You’re cut off!” he pointed aggressively. “Since when do you talk like that? And you,” he whirled around to his other band mate, “stop playing with my hair,” JC batted at Chris’s hand.


“But it’s so soft…and shiny,” Chris’s eyes grew wide as he reached out for it again.


“This is the saddest Loser’s Lounge I’ve seen in a while,” Joey laughed as he emerged off the dancefloor, his shirt drenched in sweat with a very tanned and buxom woman in a jean jumpsuit trailing behind him.


“Hold on, where’s Zie?” JC asked urgently, looking back at the dance floor.


“She’s fine. She went off with Justin,” Joey brushed him off, intent on leading the young woman back to a more secluded corner.


“Goddammit!” JC cursed at himself, pissed he’d gotten distracted from watching Mackenzie. He jumped up too fast and the alcohol hit him in a wave that made him stumble back. A moment of sobriety hit the other three men as they went to stabilize him.


“C, you ok?” Lance asked.


“Yeah, I’m fine,” JC lied as his vision swam. It was suddenly far too loud and JC shut his eyes to steady his senses. After a few deep breaths, he opened them to the three worried faces. “You’re in charge,” he pointed at Joey. “I need to go find those two.” Lance tried to reach for the bottle of vodka JC still held as he staggered off but evaded him, turned back and took a swig as he gave the group the middle finger and ventured off.


“Oh fuck this,” Joey whined as he grabbed the young woman’s hand again and left the other two men to their own devices.


“You really should put a shirt on,” Lance looked at Chris as they took their seats again.


“You know you don’t want that,” Chris teased, circling his nipple with his index finger. “Oh, wait, that feels good,” he discovered, now actually paying attention to the sensation.


“Jesus,” Lance breathed, rolling his eyes so Chris could see his deliberate disinterest and desperately looked for another drink.


JC waded through the bodies on the dancefloor looking for Mackenzie and Justin. While more than a few women caught his eye, he was on a mission. One full lap and they were still nowhere in sight. JC walked down the hall towards the bathrooms when he heard a crash behind a door marked “Employees Only”.


He already knew what he was about to see as he opened the door to find Justin and Mackenzie making out furiously, their hands desperately pawing at one another. Mackenzie was perched on a desk and her vest was hanging off her arms so only her lacy black bra kept her covered. Justin’s tank was ripped a few inches down the middle and his pants undone and JC was sure if they could have gotten Mackenzie’s pants off easily, they’d be having sex right now as her legs were wrapped tightly around Justin’s torso.


“Don’t you two have any dignity?” JC teased as he took another swig of vodka and leaned against the doorframe.


Mackenzie turned and giggled as Justin begrudgingly redid his jeans. Mackenzie pointed to the bottle and opened her mouth wide. JC was too amused to deny her, enjoying seeing the normally work focused woman have some fun. He walked over and poured about half a shot worth in her mouth to appease her.


“Ok, seriously. What is with you two?” Justin asked out of frustration.


“Did you never tell him?” Mackenzie asked after she swallowed.


“Felt rude to do so,” JC responded.


“We had sex the last night of the NSA tour,” Mackenzie confirmed to Justin.


Justin’s mouth hung open, looking between each of them. JC just gave a shrug as Mackenzie let out another giggle. “Well shit,” was all Justin could say. The drugs and liquor were making him feel too good to be angry. “I KNEW all that porn would eventually get to you,” Justin smirked to the young woman. “Ok, I gotta know. Which one was the one that really did you in?”


Mackenzie thought for a moment as a blush crossed her face. “Lady Windermere.”


“Yeah, I don’t know titles,” Justin responded.


“It was the one set in Victorian England where the Duke or whatever watches his wife fuck different people,” JC explained as he stared at Mackenzie and licked his lips.


“Huh?” Justin tried to remember. “And why was that one your favorite?”


“Cuz she likes to be watched,” JC answered for her.


“No,” she teased back, “cuz I like the idea of being lusted after.” She turned her attention to Justin again. “Part of the fun is the chase, the anticipation. Even back then, the fact you couldn’t make a move on me even though you wanted to made it that much hotter.”


“So you were teasing me the other week by cozying up to JC,” Justin cocked an eyebrow.


“No, the shotgun was the tease, not JC himself,” she explained then looked back at JC. “Though I suppose that was more unfair to you than anything. You asked I not do anything in front of you.”


“Well, you’ve now broken that one a couple times now,” JC chuckled as he moved back towards the door, the alcohol and his libido starting to take full control of his brain. “But you also pointed out something else in that conversation,” he shut the door and locked it, leaning his back against it as he took another swig of vodka. “I do like to watch.”

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story