Justin suddenly had weird tunnel vision as he zeroed in on how drunk JC actually was. He couldn’t tell if he was still rolling or he was just in shock as events started to unfold he felt he had no control over, not that he really had a problem with it…yet.


He opened his mouth to ask what was happening but was instantly distracted by the image of Mackenzie bending over and peeling her leather pants off her firm, round and very spankable ass. A barely visible g string was all Justin could make out and he very much wanted a closer inspection. All thoughts and reason were halted as Mackenzie managed to get her boots off and drop her vest as she stood in her very sexy underwear.


Mackenzie went behind the desk and pulled out the small rolling chair tucked into it. “Seems like this will have to do.”


“I can stand,” JC offered, his pants already growing tighter in anticipation of what was about to happen, glad they were both on the same wavelength.


“Did you two…plan this?” Justin tried to understand.


“No,” they both said in unison.


“Come on, Justin,” Mackenzie walked over slowly. “You asked me if I wanted to act out any of the movies we watched. Now’s the chance, and like you said, you wanted to have fun tonight. Besides, rules are made to be broken.”


Justin tried desperately to think rationally about this. Sure they were in a locked room but they were still in public. He had wanted to act out something with her but preferably not something where his best friend was watching him fuck his former one night stand and, of course, their crew member.


Taking a glance at JC though, Justin could tell he was already engulfed in the idea, his eyes heavily lidded but boring into Mackenzie’s body nonetheless. Justin had the vaguest sense of happiness that his friend was about to have a good time and it actually helped him reconcile how weird this potentially could be.


“C, is this…?” Justin started, wanting to make sure what was about to happen was actually ok.


“I promise, no one is looking at you,” JC told him but kept his eyes focused on Mackenzie as she hopped up on the desk again. Any doubt left Justin’s brain as it was too tempting an offer. Not exactly how he’d envisioned him and Mackenzie finally caving to their mutual desires but if she was ok, he wasn’t going to argue.


Justin went in, his lips going instantly to Mackenzie’s neck as he reached around to undo her bra. She let out a gasp as Justin’s teeth bit into her just so and his fingers found her perk nipple, pulling and twisting at it, driving her wild.


JC watched as Justin’s hands slid over Mackenzie’s naked torso to play with the tiny strand of string that held her panties on. Justin pushed her knee wider so his hand could slide in between her, teasing her through the fabric. Mackenzie threw her head back in a moan that made JC’s cock beg to be set free.


“Fuck girl, this really is turning you on,” Justin said heatedly in her ear as he shifted the thin fabric aside and slid two fingers into her, her excitement exciting him more. Mackenzie gripped Justin’s shoulders and bucked her hips into him, needing as much of him inside her as possible. She turned to stare at JC so he could fully see her need.


Mackenzie reached for Justin’s jeans just as JC started to undo his own. Justin took the hint as he removed his fingers for a moment to shed the rest of his clothing as Mackenzie did the same, leaving them both naked, sweaty and heaving.


Justin picked up where he left off, his fingers sliding deeply into her as his head dipped down to suck at her hard nipples. Mackenzie reached down and grabbed ahold of his thick cock with a moan of satisfaction; she’d been imagining this in her dreams and her late night fantasies for nearly two years and it was finally hers.


JC gave in as his hand found his own hard and aching cock, his hand instantly mimicking the motions Mackenzie was using on Justin. Adrenaline, booze and sexual hunger commanded JC’s body and mind so throughly at the moment and he loved every second of it.


“That what you want?” Justin’s voice broke through the moans in the air as Mackenzie touched him. She gave a whimper and a nod of her head as a response as she gripped him tighter. Justin withdrew from her once more as he picked her up off the desk and placed her feet on the ground in front of him before guiding her down to her knees. “By all means,” he held his cock to her eager lips.


Mackenzie instantly engulfed Justin’s cock in her mouth, making him nearly fall over from the shear force of it. She moaned loudly as she let her tongue swirl around the tip then sucked him deep into her throat. She never had any complaints about her blow jobs but even she was having trouble with Justin’s size, making her want it more.


JC watched as Mackenzie worked over his friend, remembering the time he had been in the same position. He didn’t remember Mackenzie being quite so vigorous with him but he certainly didn’t mind as he got to watch her now, clearly enjoying herself as her one hand slipped between her legs as she went.


Justin looked down as he felt the hum of Mackenzie’s lips on him. She looked up, meeting his eyes and Justin had to force himself not to make her take more of him. He’d been good before but he wasn’t blind; he’d watched Mackenzie get herself off time and time again in the back of the bus and wondered what it would be like to be with her. In hindsight, maybe he should have taken the opportunity but he was at least glad he had it now.


“Yeah, you’ve been wanting this for so long, haven’t you?” Justin smirked, loving watching the woman bob her head up and down on him. 


Mackenzie popped his cock out, stroking it with her free hand. “Yeah, I have,” Mackenzie admitted. “Just as you’ve been wanting this.”


JC and Justin both watched as Mackenzie propped herself back up on the desk, her feet resting atop either side so her legs spread widely and her body arched. She let her fingers play over her wetness once again as she put herself on full display for both men to see how aroused she truly was.


It took all of JC’s strength not to run over and bury his face into her. His hand sped up as he eagerly awaited Justin’s next move.


Justin’s movements coincidentally mimicked JC’s as his hand took the place of Mackenzie’s on himself, keeping him hard and ready. He heard a whimper from the corner and turned, nearly forgetting JC was there at all. He’d certainly seen his friend rub many a one out over the years but this was definitely different.


“If you’re more interested in JC, I understand,” Mackenzie teased him as she teased herself.


“Gross,” Justin pulled his full attention back to her and tossed her hand off of herself, replacing it with his own once more. He dipped his head down and began to lick at her clit, more to prove his masculinity after Mackenzie’s comment then anything else.


Mackenzie squirmed with delight as JC let out a long breath, somehow feeling a bit satisfied seeing Justin had chosen the same route he would have in that situation. She looked over at him quickly, seeing his face slack with need, literally holding a shelf close by to keep himself upright as his other hand worked furiously over himself. Mackenzie grabbed the back of Justin’s neck and arched herself against him. This was hotter than any of her fantasies could have prepared her for.


Justin looked up when he felt the force of Mackenzie’s hand and saw her looking across the room. It wasn’t a competition and he was weirdly ok with JC being there, as long as he stayed on the sidelines, but he wanted the attention on him as he tongue fucked her. So if that wasn’t what he was going to get, he’d use it to his advantage.


Surprising both JC and Mackenzie, Justin suddenly stood up and turned Mackenzie to face JC. Neither was sure what was happening as Mackenzie followed suit as he moved her to kneel on all fours on the desk. Justin grabbed his discarded jeans and quickly found a condom, rolling it on as he stood behind her, spitting in his hand quickly and rubbing his very hard cock up and down the length. 


“You wanted to watch her get fucked,” Justin addressed JC directly as he positioned himself at Mackenzie’s opening. “Well watch.”


Mackenzie had a fleeting thought of being thankful for the loud club music surrounding them as a scream escaped her throat as Justin slammed into her. Her vision blurred as he gave her no recovery time to accommodate to his size and fucked her with abandon for JC to see. It was the best she’d ever felt; one of her secret fantasies come to life.


JC’s eyes widened as he watched Mackenzie’s face contort as Justin gripped her hips and filled her over and over. Precum ran down his hand, nearly tricking him into believing he could feel her wetness coating him. His balls ached for release but his mind remained fixed on Mackenzie’s every reaction, already knowing he was a cuck in this situation, binding his orgasm to hers and loving the sensation more than he cared to give more thought to.


Justin watched JC watching Mackenzie. He felt weirdly powerful in this moment, something he hadn’t felt for months besides on a stage. He realized as much as he may have felt like the pawn in their weird game at first, now he was the one in charge of the entire situation. He steadied his pace so that the sounds of their bare skin slapping against each other completely filled the room.


Mackenzie tried to speak but failed at each attempt. Even her attempts at thinking a coherent thought were pretty terrible as Justin continued to go at her, every movement bringing her closer and closer to what she knew would be the best orgasm she’d had since…she forced herself to refocus her eyes on JC and the memory of him as her pussy began to tighten around Justin.


Justin caught on quickly to what was happening and snickered. He knew she was getting off on the entire situation but he wanted to be the reason she had an orgasm. He pulled out of her and slapped her ass hard. “On your back,” he commanded.


Mackenzie didn’t hesitate to comply as she turned herself over to find Justin looming over her. She eagerly lifted her legs to wrap around Justin’s waist in anticipation of him to fill her once more. 


JC grimaced as he realized Justin had cut off his view. Undeterred, he finally moved to the other side of the room so he could still watch Mackenzie’s face. He nearly stumbled, the combination of the booze and his arousal making him damn near incoherent. He was far too gone at this point to care about anything else then watching Mackenzie cum.


Justin oddly enjoyed watching both their reactions as he made them adapt to how he wanted the situation. The power he held was getting to his head and it made his cock throb with excitement. He couldn’t resist as Mackenzie mewed with need underneath him and wanted to give them both a little taste of their own medicine.


He allowed Mackenzie’s one leg to hook around his waist but the other he pushed down flat, allowing JC the access again to view her that he craved. Justin slid the tip of his cock back and forth over Mackenzie’s entrance, teasing all three of them in the process. “You miss fucking this pussy, don’t you?” Justin addressed JC smugly.


JC could only nod in agreement as he was laser focused on Justin’s movements and the effect they had on Mackenzie. He watched her hips buck, silently begging for Justin’s cock again. Mackenzie was in utter bliss watching both these men want her. Before, she knew Justin wanted her but he couldn’t have her, then she slept with his friend, who she was just as much attracted to. Now the roles were switched and played out literally in each other's faces and she adored every second of it.


Justin smirked as he let himself enter Mackenzie again and JC could only watch as Justin’s cock all but disappeared inside her as Mackenzie let out a loud moan. Justin steadily fucked her at just enough of an angle for JC to witness it all. Mackenzie frantically pushed her pelvis back up to meet Justin at the hilt, wanting as much of him as possible.


“Harder,” JC said barely above a whisper. Justin turned to the older man who definitely wasn’t looking at him. “She wants it harder.”


Justin laughed crudely, realizing it wasn’t just Mackenzie’s orgasm he was in control of now. It should have freaked him out but it empowered him more. “That what you want?” he asked her. “You wanna be fucked harder? Wanna really be the girl in the movie?”


Mackenzie sat up and grabbed his chin, pulling him back to face her. “Jesus God, yes!” she begged him, pulling him into a frantic kiss. Justin was happy to oblige their shared request but Mackenzie decided to take matters into her own hands as she broke the kiss and pushed Justin to lay on the desk as she had been. She began to swing her leg over his chest to reverse her position but Justin stopped her. 


“Nuh uh, you wanna watch him, fine but you gotta face me too. I wanna see your face when I make you cum,” he licked his lips.


Mackenzie smiled down at him as she repositioned herself and hovered above him. She stole a quick glance JC’s way, who didn’t even register he was being spoken about like he wasn’t even in the room because he very much was there. He was simply too lost in the perversion and euphoria of it all to care.


JC watched as Mackenzie slid down Justin’s cock, the different angle making her have to go slow at first to take him all in. Once satisfied, she put Justin’s hands on her hips as she began to rise and lower herself on him, flipping her hair back as she moaned at the sensation.


Quickly they fell into a fast rhythm. Mackenzie looked straight at Justin as his eyes nearly sparkled with wonder as her body filled his vision, her tits bouncing in his face. She could feel JC’s eyes on her but refused to acknowledge him right now, wanting Justin to know this was equally about him as well. 


JC didn’t care he was merely a spectator at this point and in this moment, he actually preferred it. Mackenzie had been right, he loved to watch. It felt dirty and right as he watched Justin reach up to squeeze and pinch at Mackenzie’s nipples, making her fuck him faster. If this had been happening on the bus, he’d secretly be wanting to watch then too and he was kind of thankful for the liquid courage to initiate this.


The excitement was finally becoming too much for Mackenzie as her bounces became shorter and quicker. JC made his hand keep time with her even as she cried out to Justin in her need for release. “Justin, I…I’m gonna…I’m gon…”


Mackenzie’s body went ridged as she convulsed on top of Justin’s cock, nearly forgetting to breathe as her eyes rolled back and her orgasm overtook her body. Justin moaned in satisfaction as he felt her contracting around him in rapid succession, grabbing her by the hips again and continuing to fuck her, causing another orgasm to follow closely behind the first.


JC and Justin coincidentally went within seconds of one another. Justin watched Mackenzie helplessly bounce on top of him, every twitch of her rapidly loosening body causing him to go harder, power surging through his body knowing he was the one effecting her this way and JC was left helpless to watch. Her body lurched to the side in a deep moan, clamping down on his cock and pulling at in just the right way to make Justin explode.


When Mackenzie’s spent body nearly fell over, that put JC over the edge. Something about watching this women be so throughly fucked, exactly how she wanted to be, something about the normally in control woman being so out of control, something about the apprehensive girl of such a short time ago now loving being watched as she had sex…all of it combined made JC cum with a gutteral groan of deep satisfaction.


After a few moments of all parties breathing heavy and trying to regain their composure, Justin decided to be the brave one to break the silence. “How’s everyone doing?


“I…I’m…I’m fucking incredible,” Mackenzie breathed in amazement as she tried to process everything that had transpired.


“C?” Justin pressed.


“I’m good,” JC panted, his hands on his knees, bending over and trying to stop the world from spinning. He’d been so completely focused that he didn’t truly realize how drunk he was until now. The liquor hit him twice as hard as previously and he shut his eyes, breathing through his mouth to keep himself steady.


“Dammit,” Justin cursed softly, not wanting to move yet but seeing he clearly needed to. His high was subsiding and he was angry rational thought was returning but the sooner he got everyone back to the hotel, the sooner he could roll a joint and slip back into mindlessness for the rest of the night.


“I got him,” Mackenzie said as she slowly pulled herself off Justin, to both of their dismays. She was a little unsteady getting back on her feet and Justin held out his hand to stabilize her. Once she got her balance, she smiled and guided Justin into a deep kiss, which he gladly accepted. “God, that was even better than I imagined,” she said after a few moments.


“You imagined that?” Justin chuckled.


“Well not exactly that but, you and,” she looked over at JC, who had gotten himself upright and was leaning heavily against the wall. “I have eyes. Who wouldn’t dream of this?”


“Me,” Justin chuckled as he sat up. 


“You said you wanted fun,” Mackenzie smiled. “I definitely say this qualifies. Let’s get going so we can relish in the afterglow back at the hotel.”


“I think JC’s about to afterglow all over the floor,” Justin watched JC’s skin grow paler.


“Get dressed and get him some water,” Mackenzie told him as she found some napkins and went over to get JC cleaned up. “Hey big boy, you have fun tonight?”


“You are so fucking hot, Zie,” JC slurred a bit, smiling down at her.


“I’m glad you like,” she hiked his pants back up. “You really did a number on yourself. This isn’t like you to get so fucked up.”


“I was watching you and you left,” JC tried to explain. “Everyone was having fun and I got mad. I wanted to keep…watching.” JC’s eyes started to glaze over, a small smile on his lips and Mackenzie realized he was already reliving the past fifteen minutes.


“I’m glad you did, JC,” Mackenzie confessed as she put her own clothes back on. “Watch, I mean. Maybe I do like it a bit more than I realized.”


“Oh you definitely liked it,” Justin remarked as he came over with two water bottles he’d found in a pack in a corner of the room. “Think you can make it?” he asked JC.


“Yeah, thanks man,” JC replied, staring at Justin and meaning far more than just the concern.


“Sure thing,” Justin said just as seriously, an unspoken understanding being shared between the two of them.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story