The threesome headed back to the VIP section and gathered up the rest of their group to head out. After some arguing with security, Joey won getting his lady friend to come back with them as well. If they thought JC was bad, Lance was worse as he passed out hard on the ride back and practically had to be carried up to his room while Chris, still high as a kite, kept getting threatened to be locked in his if he didn’t stop trying to lick people.


Justin and JC, for their part, barely noticed or cared about any of it as they were both focused on the woman sitting between them on the car ride. Mackenzie laid her head on JC’s shoulder while her fingertips played over Justin’s forearm. JC wasn’t fully aware of Mackenzie’s actions but Justin definitely was and spent the entire ride trying to unpack everything that had happened.


As Joey dashed off and security wrangled the other band mates, the three headed down the hallway to JC’s room. He’d sobered up only slightly but it was enough neither Justin nor Mackenzie were worried about leaving him for the night. “Sorry if I, uh, messed up your evening,” JC attempted to apologize as he sat down on the bed and tugged his shoes off.


“Oh, you definitely didn’t,” Mackenzie reassured him. “I’d say you made it even better.”


“Debatable,” Justin half joked, not wanting to admit the full truth. “It certainly was…”


“Fun, Justin,” Mackenzie told him once again, rubbing a hand lightly over his chest.


“Interesting, let’s go with that for now,” he countered. “I’m ready for a smoke and some sleep.”


“Want company?” Mackenzie asked him. Justin gave her a surprised look as JC leaned forward to watch the scene play out. “No pressure, just, while that was incredible, we didn’t really get any quality time…together.”


Justin took a moment, trying to decide if that was actually the best idea. Maybe Mackenzie just felt bad for him and he certainly didn’t need pity. He also didn’t need to wake up in an empty bed. He looked over at JC, who gave him a quick nod, indicating he should accept her offer.


“Ok, yeah,” Justin slid an arm around her waist. “You, uh, you good, C?”


“I’ll be ok, promise,” JC told them both, meaning more than just his intoxication level. “I’ll see you both tomorrow.”


Mackenzie leaned down and gave JC a chaste kiss on the cheek before taking Justin’s hand and leaving. JC watched them go and wasn’t even mad. He hoped they had a great evening. The only thing he wished for was to see it again.


********************


Justin groggily rubbed at his eyes as he heard a sharp knock at his door. He swung his naked body out of bed and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts to cover himself as he went to go answer. He didn’t find a person but instead a full room service cart waiting for him. He checked under the cloth just to make sure this wasn’t a prank and then wheeled it inside.


Pulling up the cloches, Justin found warm waffles and eggs and bacon but he had to smile when he found the box of Oreo O’s with an ice cold carafe of milk. The note was unnecessary as he now knew exactly who it was from. “Thanks for everything - JC” it simply read.


“Mmmmmm, is that coffee?” Mackenzie asked, the smell pulling her out of her slumber.


“From JC,” Justin stated, moving to pour her a cup.


“Glad to know he survived through the night,” Mackenzie smiled as she sat up. “Do have a tee shirt I can borrow?”


“Yeah, give me a second,” Justin set the coffee pot down. “How do you take your coffee?”


“Black but with as much sugar as you can fit.”


“Should have figured,” he grinned and added a healthy serving of sugar. He put it on her bedside table then went to his bag and pulled out a faded Rolling Stones tee shirt for her. “How you feeling this morning?” he asked as he handed it to her.


“Sore, which is the only indication that last night wasn’t a dream,” she smiled as she slipped the tee on.


“So, you’re good with…everything?” Justin eyed her.


“Yes, Justin, I am,” she said confidently as she wrapped her hands around the mug and took a sip. “I’m good with getting high with you. I’m good with pulling you off the dance floor to make out in some back room office. I’m good with JC busting us and then engaging in an insanely hot, semi-inebriated porno fantasy. I’m good with coming back here, getting high with you again, and then blowing you while you begged me to stick my finger up…”


“Ok, ok, everyone was trying new things last night,” Justin blushed as he sat back next to her in bed. “I just don’t want you to think I was taking advantage while you weren’t exactly in your right mind. Not that I was either but…”


“Exactly, Justin. We were both fucked up and, well, I don’t want you to feel that way either. I told you you’d know when I made the first move; I just maybe should have waited to make it.”


“Admit it, your first move was wearing those sexy ass pants last night,” Justin smirked.


This time it was Mackenzie’s turn to blush. “Well, maybe I went into the evening with some…hopes of where the evening would take us.”


“This where you were hoping to end up?” he rolled over on top of her.


“Most definitely,” she casually put her coffee mug down and captured his lips in a kiss. The two continued to make out for a couple minutes until the growl from Justin’s stomach made them both laugh as he went to grab the food. “Let’s eat but then we should check on JC,” Mackenzie grabbed her coffee again.


Justin nodded in agreement and went to serve up a plate for her. He hoped things wouldn’t be weird when he talked to JC. Last night had been fun, maybe not the kind he’d been looking for but definitely had him feeling more like his old self this morning.


Once Justin hit the bottom of his coffee mug, he called over to JC’s room and heard a sleepy voice greet him. “Hey, thanks for breakfast. How you doing?…yeah, well, keep drinking water…yeah, I’m good…yeah, she’s still here…uh, sure, sure, yeah, whenever you want. K, see ya,” Justin hung up the phone. “He’s got a hell of a headache but otherwise ok. He wants to come by and check in.”


“Figured he would,” Mackenzie stretched. “I should probably get changed.”


“He literally watched us have sex last night, I think you’re fine,” Justin grinned.


Mackenzie shrugged and couldn’t argue with the logic as they heard a knock at the door. Justin got up and let JC in, giving him a quick bro hug before going back to sit next to Mackenzie. Justin watched as JC leaned down to greet her, her arms reaching up to give him a hug as they kissed each other’s cheek. She scooted closer to Justin to give JC room to sit on the edge. He finally understood their casualness with each other cuz he now felt it too with her; they’d literally fucked the tension away.


“How you guys doing?” JC asked, looking more at Justin than Mackenzie.


“I’m good,” Justin breathed, continuing once he saw the concern on JC’s face. “I promise, though I think next time I’ll just stick with alcohol to be safe though.”


“I don’t recommend it,” JC joked as he rubbed his head. 


“You overcompensated is all,” Mackenzie told him. “Next night out, I’ll play guard dog for you.”


“I think I failed pretty miserably at that.”


“Well, you did promise to keep an eye on me and you certainly did that,” Mackenzie winked at him.


“I also promised to keep you out of trouble.”


“You also knew I was looking for trouble,” she reminded him. “I’m not mad about anything, are you?”


“Only the 3am puking session,” JC hung his head. “Otherwise, no. That was…honestly it was super fucking hot.” JC once again turned his attention back to Justin. “J, you sure you’re ok?” 


“Still a little weird but nah, I’m not mad,” he admitted. “Last night was fucking raunchy but it really was the first time in a while I’ve had fun.”


“Glad to hear it, man,” JC smiled at him. “Exorcise those demons and let loose every once in a while.”


“Think I still got a few more to get out,” Justin hinted.


“Well thank God we have off the next few days to take it easy,” Mackenzie snuggled in between the two of them. “Any ideas on what we should do?”


Justin and JC exchanged a look over her, the widening grins on their faces betraying the otherwise innocent suggestion Justin decided to make as his hand came to lie on Mackenzie’s thigh, JC mimicking his motion on the other side. 


“I was thinking we could watch a movie and…unwind.”

 

 


Completed
ShadesofNsync is the author of 5 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story