Story Notes:

this is just my idea of what may have happened if this was real.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Leaving this thought here....Hope you like it.

My name is Ava Lea Timberlake.... And if you're asking, Yes I'm Justin's daughter. No. He did not cheat on Jess. I came along way before her and the boys. I'm the result of the pregnancy that was supposedly " terminated " in 2000. I can assure you that it wasn't and that I am alive and well and living proof of that. 

 

I was raised as far away from all that bullshit and the lime light as my Dad could get me. Raised by family, here in Tennessee. By some cousins who knew how to Keep their mouths shut and raise me like their own. I always knew Lynn as Granny and Randy and Paul as Grandpa. There was never any doubt there, who I belonged too.  Just know that I was loved as a kid, and never lacked for anything. 

Believe it or not,being as young as he was when I was born, My Dad was a big part of my life. Although it was never really known how I truly came to be. He always showed up at school functions and  Graduations. I recently graduatied from the University of Tennessee -Knoxville at the top of my class in Pre Law. And am currently attending Law school there as well.

 

Like I said before, There was never any lack of love for me growing up. But, still there was a hallow place inside my heart that was just reserved for her. The place that my mother would have been , has she been there to take it. I am old enough to understand why I was kept away from that side of my family. But, it will never stop me from wondering what she was truly like . 

My Granny Lynn says that I am a lot like her as a young woman, before " Hollywood got to her".What she should have been. I am a dead ringer for her and My Aunt Jamie Lynn. The only thing I got from my dad is his curls.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry so short......Let me know what you think.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story