Story Notes:

I hope y'all enjoy this 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A short fic about JC and his wife

 

                                              Animal

 

 

She looked at herself in the mirror and fluffed the curls in her hair and fixed her leopard print bodysuit and heard a wolf whistle behind her, she smiled and turned around and saw her husband standing there and a smile spread across his face as he came over and enveloped her in his arms and whispered sweet nothings in her ear she smiled and said “Josh I can’t have you distracting me I’m supposed to go on in fifteen minutes” he said “and you will do great the crowd is hyped up seeing the upcoming pop star perform this song and I will be surprising them”

 

 

She smiled and said “I hope I do well enough on this song” he said “you will I’m the songwriter of the song and I’ll be right there beside you singing, I love you Ash, you are the best thing that’s happened to me, you are not only my wife you are my soulmate and best friend”. 

 

 

She smiled and touched his cheek with one of her hands and took his other hand and placed it on her stomach and said “not only am I your wife I’m going to be the Mother of your child” he smiled and picked her up and swung her around and said “this is fantastic, how far along are we” she said “eighteen weeks, enough to tell the world tonight that we are going to be parents to a little girl” he kissed her throughly when they heard a throat being cleared when they looked and it was Eric Podwall letting them know to get their in ear monitors and headsets ready as they got ready JC had a big grin on his face.

 

 

New York Times

 

Friday night’s concert at Madison Square Garden, JC Chasez surprised fans who were there for his wife, Ashley Chasez’s concert with a sizzling performance of her cover of Kristina Maria’s Animal in which he wrote and sang with Kristina and his wife covers it in concert and the crowd roared with excitement as the couple announced that they were expecting their first child, it was just a year ago the long time bachelor settled down and married the younger woman.

 

 

Entertainment Tonight 

 

As Kevin Frazier and Nischelle Turner came on the screen and announced that celebrity couple JC and Ashley Chasez announced that they are expecting a baby girl in the coming months at Friday night’s concert, we interviewed the couple a year ago at the Grammy’s shortly after their surprise wedding and they were excited for the future whatever would happen and we say congratulations to the happy couple.

 

 

Access Hollywood 

 

Mario Lopez and Kit Hoover came on the screen and announced that the hottest couple in the music industry just announced that they are having a baby girl on the way, the couple who were married in a surprise ceremony a year ago were performing at New York’s Madison Square Garden.

 

 

Four months later 

 

JC smiled at the baby girl who was sleeping in her bassinet beside his and Ashley’s bed, Natasha Renèe Chasez was born two days before weighing in at an astounding 9 pounds 8 ounces, his beautiful wife delivered this bundle of joy naturally at Cedars Sinai at 5:30 am, she had been in labor for three days, he felt happy and content with his life.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Should this be a series?


Completed
jcchasezsbabymama2005 is the author of 11 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story