So you’re probably wondering what an eighteen year old high school senior (only for two more weeks, suckas!) is doing on tour with Justin Timberlake. Well, it’s kind of complicated, but I guess I’ve got the time…

Back in 1983 my parents lived in Maryland next door to the Chasez family. Yes, as in JC Chasez, that “other guy” from *NSYNC or, as I like to think of him, my hot brother from another mother (see, it’s not really incest because we’re not really related). Anyway, they were good friends with the Chasez family and when my parents decided to move to Connecticut, they kept in touch with them. This is where I come in. I was born in Connecticut and when I was five we moved to Florida. That was 1993.

As luck would have it, JC was living in Orlando while doing the Mickey Mouse Club. That’s how I first met Justin. Yes, I’ve known Justin Timberlake since he was twelve years old.

You probably know how the story goes from there. The MMC got cancelled, Justin got a call from a guy named Chris Kirkpatrick, yadda yadda yadda.

To make a long story short, I was basically raised with *NSYNC. This was not because my parents neglected me or anything. The guys just couldn’t resist my cuteness. Or so they let me think.

*NSYNC went to Europe to “get big” when I was eight. I didn’t really understand it at the time, and even when they came back I wanted to know why we couldn’t hang out all the time like we used to.

Then they did the Disney special. I stood in front of the stage with all those screaming teenies behind me. And suddenly I got it.

After that, word got around pretty fast that I was “the girl who knows *NSYNC.” Apparently some people found this irritating rather than fascinating. When I came home from seventh grade one day with a bloody nose and a black eye because of some girls who were sure that Justin was going to marry them if only I’d get out of the way, my parents decided enough was enough. They withdrew me from school and hired the same guy who tutored Justin and Lance to teach me.

The whole situation sorta messed with my head. I did some things I wasn’t proud of and ultimately ended up alone and depressed. JC suggested that my parents let me hang with him and the guys (as if sending a thirteen year old on tour with the biggest boy band around was a good idea) and, insane as it may sound, my parents said yes.

I spent the beginning of my adolescence hanging with *NSYNC and, as if things couldn’t get any weirder, Justin and I grew insanely close. Like to the point where I think Britney was a little jealous of me. Around the time that Celebrity was released, I developed a crush on Justin that is now going on its sixth year. I am in love with the boy and he knows it.

And now that I’m legal I plan on making him mine.

Comments:

SexualCoco

(05/20/07 7:38 PM)

Haha, I like it! I can't wait to see what happens next so keep it up!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story