Anywho, there has been a slight complication in my plan to seduce Justin.

Her name is Jessica Biel.

Now, you’d think someone close enough to Justin to be on tour with him would know if they were “together,” but Justin can be quite the ass when he wants to. The first time I questioned him he winked at me. The second time I got the Timberglare. And then those pictures came out:

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/56830/t/Justin-Random-Chick-yes-thats-her-name-SNOGGING-LMAO-.html

She hung with us for a couple of days and yes, she and Justin did have some … er … “private time,” but how do I know they weren’t playing chess or something? I mean, it could happen, right?

Well, I haven’t seen her since but I know Justin’s still talking to her (whenever he can, given the tremendous time difference between England and LA).

I bought this really cute bikini the other day and I plan on using it to woo Justin with my undeniably sexy body. That is, once we find somewhere in Europe that is actually warm enough for me to wear a bikini because really, 60 degrees is not warm enough for this Florida girl.

At any rate I’ve been thoroughly enjoying seeing Europe otherwise. Today we’re in Mannheim, Germany (Justin’s actually on stage now “ it’s almost 11 p.m. here). Our next stop is Milan.

Only one week left until I’m done with high school. I’ll only be touring with Justin this summer because I’m going to college in the fall. I will, however, see some of you in Memphis. I can’t wait to see Justin’s family again “ those are some good times. You can tell that Justin really loves being around them and I’m sure it will be a special show.

In the meantime, does anyone have any ideas of how best to seduce Justin?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story