So Justin was being pissy and wouldn’t let me see the finished video for LoveStoned even though I was there when he shot all the green screen material. But then my lovely ladies at the JJB found it for me:

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/77481/t/OMFG-OMFG-LOVESTONED-VIDEO-LEAKED.html

Did Justin really think we weren’t going to find it? Then again, he does like to, as he says, “suppress” (read: conveniently ignore) the fact that I post on a message board that was once dedicated entirely to him (or, at least, it got its name after him).

Luckily for moi, there hasn’t been a Jessica mention in quite some time. Unluckily for me, Operation Bikini Bottom (see my previous post for details) has yet to be put into action owing to the fact that, while my friends back home roast in 90 degree weather (thank you, Global Warming), it has yet to reach eighty over here. And Justin, seeing as he is always cold because he is actually part reptile, refuses to swim when temperatures are below eighty.

Why this matters when the hotels we’ve been staying at have indoor pools is beyond me. But nobody ever said the boy isn’t strange. And yet we still love him. *le sigh*

Though I must say that things may be looking up for me in the romancing Mr. Timberlake department. I have noticed that he does spend more quality time with me. That is, when we aren’t shooting sarcastic comments at one another.

We were watching some really bad subtitled German movie from the eighties the other day, and he offered to give me a back scratch (seriously, I LOVE having my back scratched). I was PUTTY beneath his hands. After that, his generous mood continued and he let me snuggle up to him. We both ended up falling asleep before the movie even finished, (Justin was exhausted from touring and Shrek promo and I was just bored), but I woke up. And then I got this crazy idea.

And I kissed him.

On the lips.

I’m not gonna lie, it was my first kiss. Or, at least, my first time kissing someone. It’s okay that he didn’t kiss back, right? I mean, he was asleep. He would’ve if he could have. Right?

After that I saw that he was starting to wake up. I debated whether or not I should just tell him how I feel, even though he sorta already knows but doesn’t know that I’m serious about it, but then he opened his eyes and I totally chickened out.

I mumbled a quick, “Good night,” and practically ran out of the room. The next day he didn’t say anything, so he’s either

a) pretending nothing happened
b) oblivious to the fact that something did, indeed happen

In other news, Lou Pearlman’s shit is being sold because he is in TROUBLE. What goes around comes around (pun fully intended), and I want to bid on some of this stuff but I am on a budget and Justin finds it creepy that I would want to buy stuff with his picture on it to begin with. Sometimes he just doesn’t realize how hot he is. Besides the fact that this is, like, classic *NSYNC memorabilia.

Well, guess that’s all for now.

Talk to you later!

Comments:

SexualCoco

(06/12/07 10:12 PM)

Aww, why'd you kiss while he was asleep? I know it's too nerve wracking to do, but perhaps if you kiss him while he's coherent you'll get some of you questions answered about how he really feels about you. But take it one step at a time. Hope I helped and let me know how things are going!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story