Author's Chapter Notes:
Remember that this is FICTION
In light of recent events, I feel the need to comment. Justin is indeed sick and that is part of the reason why the Vicar Street gig in Dublin was cancelled. A bug has been going around the crew … I think one of the dancers got it first … and it got passed on to Trace and then Justin (wow does that make it sound like Trace and Justin were kissing or something LOL … they weren’t.) Anywho, the other reason was truly a “technical difficulty” that I don’t know the details of.

What with all of this sickness going around and Justin’s demanding tour schedule, he did kinda collapse after his show on Sunday, hence the doctor being called. He was just a bit dehydrated and feverish “ nothing severe enough to warrant hospitalization.

So this has kinda put Operation Bikini Bottom on hold. Well, that and the fact that Jessica’s back in the US. We didn’t really come up with much of a plan but we did agree that it was okay for her to hang with Justin and pretend to be his girlfriend in public. Actually, she and Justin came to that conclusion. I wasn’t really involved in the decision seeing as I have no real control over Justin’s private life. :lol

She also convinced me to get Trace and Rachael involved. Rachael was much more enthusiastic than Trace, who said he didn’t want to get involved in “girly sh!t”, but that he wouldn’t tell Justin either.

Speaking of Jessica, there were also rumors going around while she was visiting in Norway that Justin had spit on fans/thrown food at them/called them names/yelled at them after they asked him if they could take his picture.

Truth be told, I wasn’t there so I don’t know exactly what happened. I do know that these so called “fans” were all young men. With cameras. I do not doubt that Justin has young male fans. I do doubt that they travel in hoards and harass Justin, which is what he told me happened.

He politely refused to have his picture taken (he was outside his hotel room at the time and they were on the street). They started calling him names and insulting him so yeah, Justin responded to them the same way they responded to him. Was it the most mature thing of him to do? No. Is he entitled to have his “off” moments? Absolutely. The man is exhausted; it’s no wonder he got sick. Someone threw a drink over the balcony. Justin didn’t see who it was, but he didn’t think they threw it at the guys.

At any rate, I’m thinking I should just tell Justin how I feel. I’m just scared to put myself in such a vulnerable position. What if he doesn’t like me back? What if he says he just sees me as a little sister? I could spend all day sitting around thinking of “what ifs.” Oh well.

Talk to you later.

Comments:

SexualCoco

(07/03/07 5:09 PM)

First off, thanks for clearing the air on what was/supposedly going down.


"At any rate, I'm thinking I should just tell Justin how I feel. I'm just scared to put myself in such a vulnerable position. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he says he just sees me as a little sister? I could spend all day sitting around thinking of "what ifs." Oh well. "

IMO, I think that you should let things settle down (you know, let him get a little better and whatnot) before you tell him how you feel. He's probably feeling pretty overwhelmed right now and I think the perfect time would be before he heads back home for the second leg of the tour. You got until August to do it, so it wouldn't hurt to try. Let me know what happens, hope I was helpful (and tell Justin I said I hope he feels better. )

* * *

KaileWiskert

(07/04/07 3:12 AM)

well... the only way to clear up those what if's is to put everything out there in the open and hope for the best. Even if he doesn't feel the same, at least you wont have to live with regrets and what if's in your mind. Also, maybe you letting him know will make him see you like you want him to. Maybe it just never occured to him that you could be something more than a friend. I hope it all works out! Btw...I also agree that the time between the two tour legs would be a perfect opportunity! Just don't wait so long that he's off to tour again and you're off to school with unfinished business between you two.

So the whole timberbeil is a publicity stunt? If so...Why? Who is this stunt suppose to benifit?
(p.s I havn't been a JJBer long so would you mind explaining how the board got it's name from him?)

Good luck! Tell Justin we love him here at JJB and we hope he gets plenty of rest and gets better soon!


* * *

insomniachollie

(07/04/07 1:54 PM)


"She hung with us for a couple of days and yes, she and Justin did have some … er … "private time," but how do I know they weren't playing chess or something? I mean, it could happen, right?"

Denial is an ugly thing.

Anyway, just remember that when one tactic doesn't work, just try another. Operation Bikini Bottom can always become Operations My God I Just Realised She Has Boobs. Work 'em, honey!!! "


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story