I think the perfect time would be before he heads back home for the second leg of the tour. You got until August to do it, so it wouldn't hurt to try. Let me know what happens, hope I was helpful (and tell Justin I said I hope he feels better. )

Hmm … I agree and yes, your advice is very helpful! By the way, I told Justin some of his fans hoped he felt better … after he got done giving me the whole “I can’t believe you post on the JJB” speech, he said thanks.

So the whole timberbeil is a publicity stunt? If so...Why? Who is this stunt suppose to benefit?

Good question. I think Justin likes to “be with someone” just because it’s easier than having to deal with all of the rumors that he’s hooking up with so-and-so (even though those rumors surface even when he is in a relationship). Maybe they’ve both got some ulterior motives …

Operation Bikini Bottom can always become Operations My God I Just Realised She Has Boobs. Work 'em, honey!!!

Once we get back to the US where it’s a bit warmer, I shall have to try that method.

In the meantime, I’m well aware that it’s 1 a.m. here in London and I should definitely be in bed. But I can’t sleep so I’m doing what I should have thought of doing a long time ago: I’m writing Justin a letter.

Why, you might ask, are you writing a letter when you see him just about every day? Because when I write, I can say things I’d never dare to speak out loud. Plus, it’s not like I intend to give him the letter or anything, it’s just a way to get my thoughts put together.

Here’s what I’ve got so far:

Dear Justin,

I’ve never been good with the whole beating around the bush routine, so I’ll just say it.

I’m in love with you. No, not the OmG JuStIn!!!!1!!1 kind of love, the real kind of love. The kind you write beautiful songs about. In fact, you once said

Love is a game
That we both like to play
Will I win or lose
If I go or if I stay

Honey, trust me, we would both win if you’d stay with me. I know you’re probably thinking one of two things, “:hahano” or “ew you’re like my little sister.” I wish I could prove to you that I’m more than that …


Oh shit. Someone just knocked on my door. Hold on …



Okay, it was Justin. He just wanted to make sure I was okay. He just got in from partying with Timbaland and he saw that my light was on and … wait a minute …

Where’s my letter?

Comments:

SexualCoco

(07/07/07 8:50 PM)

OH #*#%! Are you sure you didn't hide it before you went and answered the door? Is it under your pillow? Search every part of the premises before you officially start to freak out. But if the place turns up nothing...OMG, what are you going to do?! At this point I would suggest asking Justin about it, but then who knows if he has read everything you said. *Sigh* I am actually out of advice for once, let me know what happens A.S.A.P.!

* * *

KaileWiskert

(07/08/07 8:58 PM)

Okay...
A) search everywhere for that dang letter and hope it just fell under the bed.
B) If he has it..Geez! He is one sneaky, nosey, little klepto!
C) This might just work in your benifit. This way, he now knows how you feel and you didn't have to stand there and stutter over your words trying to tell him to his face. And you actually get out what you want to say, how you want to say it. If he doesn't feel the same way, you could always tell him it was a prank that he spoiled and misinterpreted!

Don't freak out! Good luck girl! Keep us updated!

* * *

XTINY

(07/09/07 10:41 AM)

Maybe it's better if he found it. Then you wont have to worry about how to tell him.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story